Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JizzyRascal

Sore Right Testicle

12 posts in this topic

Recently I've been having a dull pain in my right testicle for almost a week now. It's not constant but now and again if I move a certain way I feel this dull sort off pain in my ball.

I'm 26 years old and masturbate almost every day once maybe twice and could be anything upto 8 or 9 times on a Saturday and Sunday. Mostly I masturbate leaning on the same side and I feel it when I am doing it.

I've had it before in the past a few times so stopped masturbating as much and it lasted a couple off days before disappearing. I've not had sex since August so it makes me wonder if I'm overdoing the chugging??

Thanks in advance

Edited by JizzyRascal

As Edited says go to your doctor. I had something similar and they quickly got me examined by a consultant and scanned. Luckily it was a hydrocil not the big C. But get it checked out.

Thanks guys

Dave51: what was the treatment bud?

Suggest go to A&E now (not tonight unless you want to wait 4 hours whilst they patch up drunk drivers and pub brawlers).

Not wishing to sound alarmist but if you go to GP he will probably only refer you to hospital anyway.

I had similar pain once and it turned out to be a blockage that required surgery - not serious but could have been if I'd left it.   :o

I actually had a friend once whose testicles swelled up to almost the size of tennis balls and hurt like hell - as I recall, he told the nurse (hearsay) that he quite liked the swelling but could she make the pain go away - true story!!! :D

Edited by raylondoner

Go to the doctor's.

+1

Suggest go to A&E now (not tonight unless you want to wait 4 hours whilst they patch up drunk drivers and pub brawlers).

Not wishing to sound alarmist but if you go to GP he will probably only refer you to hospital anyway.

I had similar pain once and it turned out to be a blockage that required surgery - not serious but could have been if I'd left it.   :o

I actually had a friend once whose testicles swelled up to almost the size of tennis balls and hurt like hell - as I recall, he told the nurse (hearsay) that he quite liked the swelling but could she make the pain go away - true story!!! :D

Don't go to A&E, that's for Accidents (which this isn't) and Emergencies (which this isn't) Visit a doctor or walk in centre.

A&E visit won't get you referred any quicker (if indeed you need referring) and they'll probably just tell you yo go to your GP.

1 person likes this

SORE RIGHT TESTICLE?

I sore a right testicle once.  It was just next to a left testicle.

Edited by Carter Hall
1 person likes this

Jizzy it was a minor operation they flip the lining in the scrotum and stitch it up. Only problem was I picked up an infection and now due to that little Dave needs a bluey to get hard. But as I said get it examined. The GP referred my to hospital the consultant arranged a scan within a few weeks and the operation was about 3 months later as it wasn't cancer. If it had been cancer the operation would have been within day's. Hope this helps.

Sounds like you already worked out what the reason is yourself. SNS…self nad squashing, whilst wanking. Still…go to the doctor and get get checked out. DONT go to A&E… thats for emergencies and you will likely sit there for several loooong hours after you have admitted to the triage nurse that your bollock hasn't undergone a stabbing or a crushing accident and you are not pissing blood.

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Can i just add to the other good advice on here,get a new hobby :)