Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Higslo

Paying A Punt In Advance?

11 posts in this topic

I've come across a really sexy blonde lady I'd love to have some fun with, but she wants paying half in advance as a booking fee. Then half when we meet, or all of it in advance with £40 off. 

Has anyone had anything like this happen? I will be extremely gutted if I send her money then drive to see her and she is no where in sight! 

I want this experience to be special, getting sex is a big deal to me. Should I go for it?

No. It is not normal practice to have to pay a deposit in advance, so you are right to be wary.

No. It is not normal practice to have to pay a deposit in advance, so you are right to be wary.

pay the girl cash when you are in the bedroom.  Its the only way.  could be a scam.

Higslo, don't ever do this - for me alarm bells are immediately ringing. It is not standard practice at all, and has scam written all over it.

1 person likes this

Dont do it sound like it could be a scam

I told her I felt wary and she got stroppy and said leave it then. I won't be bothering with her!

Again, do not pay in advance, really sounds like a scam. Go somewhere else if she insists.

The words forty foot and bargepole spring instantly to mind.

I have paid an advance before, but only with an agency I have used often. The advance was only for travel fees for an outcall in the other side of the country. Otherwise never pay an advance especially with someone whom you dont know.

1 person likes this

I would only pay a regular lady who I know in advance and one lady I used to send it direct to her bank sometimes before the meeting and sometime afterwards.  We had a very trusting business relationship, business friendship, etc

I've come across a really sexy blonde lady I'd love to have some fun with, but she wants paying half in advance as a booking fee. Then half when we meet, or all of it in advance with £40 off. 

Has anyone had anything like this happen? I will be extremely gutted if I send her money then drive to see her and she is no where in sight! 

I want this experience to be special, getting sex is a big deal to me. Should I go for it?

I have never and would never pay a WG in advance of meeting her in person on the day of the punt and been punting over 30 years. On ocassion i have been asked to pay something in advance and that was always the end of my interest.

Apart from the WG being well dodgy other things like her or you or someone you know getting ill or having an accident might occur for example meaning you had to cancel would the WG refund you the advanced amount paid then.