Guest Xenia

"Stock" replies...

41 posts in this topic

I am just interesting if any of the girls have stock or pre-prepared replies (which are already saved on your Email client or a phone), so you not after waste time to type the same responses again and again.

I do quite a few:

1) After client sent you "thank you email" after meeting - Stock Response: I've very much enjoyed our meeting also. Would love to see you again in a future.

2 When client cancelled because he (or others close to him) is ill, in hospital, was injured in car accident, fell from the ladder, need to get his cat to the vet, etc - Stock Response: (even if I know its not true!) -I am very sorry to hear it. Hopefully you (you, your cat/dog/tortoise/wife/daughter/son/mother/father-in-law, brother, etc) will get well soon. My best wishes. x

3) When client ask for services which you not provide and its clearly state on the website: Stock response: What is you favorite curry dish?

There are more, but I want to hear from others first.

I personally dont. Just like every day, every man, every time is different so is every cancellation, every experience, and so on different. Stock replies are for agencies and girls that give a flying....

I dont know for every girl. we are all different i personally am tired of hearing "hooker with a heart of gold".. but then again i offer different more intimate services than some who are paper chase types, not that it is wrong. just like men come here for different reasons so do the women

I reply to all text messages with please call. Very few do.

I am just interesting if any of the girls have stock or pre-prepared replies (which are already saved on your Email client or a phone), so you not after waste time to type the same responses again and again.

I do quite a few:

1) After client sent you "thank you email" after meeting - Stock Response: I've very much enjoyed our meeting also. Would love to see you again in a future.

2 When client cancelled because he (or others close to him) is ill, in hospital, was injured in car accident, fell from the ladder, need to get his cat to the vet, etc - Stock Response: (even if I know its not true!) -I am very sorry to hear it. Hopefully you (you, your cat/dog/tortoise/wife/daughter/son/mother/father-in-law, brother, etc) will get well soon. My best wishes. x

3) When client ask for services which you not provide and its clearly state on the website: Stock response: What is you favorite curry dish?

There are more, but I want to hear from others first.

Well, aren't you quite the professional? Nothing contrived or unnatural about your approach to the game.:)

I reply to all text messages with please call. Very few do.

This is because us shy, retiring, nervous men use text, so we can't get caught up in unexpected, impromptu conversation, whereas women just pick up the phone and gab away.

This is because us shy, retiring, nervous men use text, so we can't get caught up in unexpected, impromptu conversation, whereas women just pick up the phone and gab away.

You may be correct but considering the purpose of contacting me is to get up close and personal, the least you can do is talk to me, not send texts.

Each to their own and all that.:)

Personally I go for the personal touch and answer individually.

Beth

x

I have a standard text for my address/directions with please call for number when you are here. It is sometimes easier to text the directions as it saves the gentleman having to write them down

After client sent you "thank you email" after meeting - Stock Response: I've very much enjoyed our meeting also. Would love to see you again in a future

Obviously sincere then

if someone txts me sorry I ignore them as I clearly state I do not communicate by txt call me or email me but do not txt

:):confused::) I am surprised at this because I was advised in no uncertain terms in an earlier thread by Pia and Lou that to tell a client that you would like or love to see him again, was very dangerous as;

1.there was never any need to tell a client the WG would like to see him again as if the punt had gone without incident, this was a given and;

2. it was not possible to determine who was a " normal " client and using such language would ultimately have the effect of turning one or more of the clients into stalkers.

[ whether the WG technically volunteers these semtiments or only offers them in response to a comment from the client is really neither here nor there, as in reality she will only ever say such things in response to warm positive actions by the client. btw, I nearly always will text thanks and appreciation after a punt ]

Now I am being told by a highly regarded WG , that she confirms these sentiments so often to her clients that she has these words inserted as a template on her phone !! I applaud this but would like to hear what the ladies, who reject the idea of giving this type of confirnation and encouragement to the client, have to say. whats the story ladies ?

stbpotw

:):confused::) I am surprised at this because I was advised in no uncertain terms in an earlier thread by Pia and Lou that to tell a client that you would like or love to see him again, was very dangerous as;

1.there was never any need to tell a client the WG would like to see him again as if the punt had gone without incident, this was a given and;

2. it was not possible to determine who was a " normal " client and using such language would ultimately have the effect of turning one or more of the clients into stalkers.

[ whether the WG technically volunteers these semtiments or only offers them in response to a comment from the client is really neither here nor there, as in reality she will only ever say such things in response to warm positive actions by the client. btw, I nearly always will text thanks and appreciation after a punt ]

Now I am being told by a highly regarded WG , that she confirms these sentiments so often to her clients that she has these words inserted as a template on her phone !! I applaud this but would like to hear what the ladies, who reject the idea of giving this type of confirnation and encouragement to the client, have to say. whats the story ladies ?

stbpotw

Cumandgo if we were all the same where would all the fun go. It may pay to read the OP again;)

Well, aren't you quite the professional? Nothing contrived or unnatural about your approach to the game.:)

Game? Professional? I am not a professional player, darling, especially with people who are a severely devoid of SOH and sense of irony. :)

Beth

x

Love her!:):):D

My sort of gal, how can you get any two way personal fun going that lifts a punt above a meaningless spurt of spunk, if you are talking to an answerphone, automatic response system.:)

No I don't Xenia, I do keep problem callers on a list in the phone. They just get ignored as do texts "do you like it hard/fast / I'm a big boy dont y'know"

Thankyou texts get immediate personal attention while enquiry texts get a reply with my web address. (so yes thats stock really isnt it ! )

Yes and no then .

Years ago I tried to fix up an appointment with a very highly esteemed lady (now retired) and we had an exchange of several emails. All very witty, quirky and seemingly highly personalised.

For some reason or another the meeting aborted and I wasn't able to get back to her for about a year. In the meantime I had set up a new email identity because yes, in those early days I was so naive that I actually used my standard email address for friends and family. Anyway, back came all the same jokes and turns of phrase as before. It was like an actor's foot going through the scenery.

Years ago I tried to fix up an appointment with a very highly esteemed lady (now retired) and we had an exchange of several emails. All very witty, quirky and seemingly highly personalised.

For some reason or another the meeting aborted and I wasn't able to get back to her for about a year. In the meantime I had set up a new email identity because yes, in those early days I was so naive that I actually used my standard email address for friends and family. Anyway, back came all the same jokes and turns of phrase as before. It was like an actor's foot going through the scenery.

she must of had a really good memory or do you think she wrote them down

I do the same for my business - Ebay based to get the same questions over and over so have pre prepared sentences ready. There's a useful little software out there called 'Shortkeys' which helps so you basically just programme the reply and assign it a shortcut. Then you just type the shortcut and Shortkeys replaces it with the full wording in the email, very handy. :)

I do the same for my business - Ebay based to get the same questions over and over so have pre prepared sentences ready. There's a useful little software out there called 'Shortkeys' which helps so you basically just programme the reply and assign it a shortcut. Then you just type the shortcut and Shortkeys replaces it with the full wording in the email, very handy. :)

My God what a cheap lazy bastard.

where can I obtain this software;)

I do keep little notes on clients to remind me of thier likes and dislikes (not names) but thats as far as it goes. No I've never kept stock answers and answer texts/emails etc (that only takes a min) of my time.

Cumandgo if we were all the same where would all the fun go. It may pay to read the OP again;)

ha, ha . are you now suggesting that I ought to have taken the views expressed by you and Pia on that thread as being only personal to you both ? I dont think so ! :). I don't remember reading any " each to her own " type lingo or sentiments in your posts.

C'mon Lou and Pia -- stick a nice Xenia type template into your phone/ computer [ albeit possibly insincere :D ] and use it for your ' normal ' clients. At your discretion of course.:)

I do keep little notes on clients to remind me of thier likes and dislikes (not names) but thats as far as it goes. No I've never kept stock answers and answer texts/emails etc (that only takes a min) of my time.

Don't really have to write it down

Likes................Sex

Dislikes............Paying

ha, ha . are you now suggesting that I ought to have taken the views expressed by you and Pia on that thread as being only personal to you both ? I dont think so ! :). I don't remember reading any " each to her own " type lingo or sentiments in your posts.

C'mon Lou and Pia -- stick a nice Xenia type template into your phone/ computer [ albeit possibly insincere :) ] and use it for your ' normal ' clients. At your discretion of course.:)

Ah, you did not notice the difference, which is why Lou4fun told you to read Xenia's post again.

If the client says thank you for the meeting and that they had a nice time then yes I do give the reply back along the lines of 'Thank you, I enjoyed it too, it was great meeting you'

But I would not be the one to say it first (as you suggested previously 'I had a great time, please come back'), as it is touting, pointed out by others and can lead to the client thinking you are into them..

Confusing this business, is it not! :D

After client sent you "thank you email" after meeting - Stock Response: I've very much enjoyed our meeting also. Would love to see you again in a future

Obviously sincere then

I am sure, that you might have noticed that a few girls here writing a self-depreciating posts. Whatever is true, or not, serious or half serious, ironic or semi ironic, I would have thought that most guys with a bit of intelligence will know what pinch of salt need to be applied while understanding the gist of it.

There is more then enough "stock" replies as it is on this forum from some Wgs. Few examples:

I always swallow, as it will be rude not to.

I treat all my clients with respect....

and so on.

If you can find some "stock" banal reply from me on this forum, (apart of " I agree with above post") then I promise to you that you can have your evil way with my younger twin sister for free, and I will join if you want me to.

Following it: Why would I give a stock or unsencere reply to the clients, if am not in the habit to do so? However sometimes in need be done. :)

Ah, you did not notice the difference, which is why Lou4fun told you to read Xenia's post again.

If the client says thank you for the meeting and that they had a nice time then yes I do give the reply back along the lines of 'Thank you, I enjoyed it too, it was great meeting you'

But I would not be the one to say it first (as you suggested previously 'I had a great time, please come back'), as it is touting, pointed out by others and can lead to the client thinking you are into them..

Confusing this business, is it not! :)

sorry Teacher !! Yep, there's still plenty of Viking spirit in the Danes ! you are a naughty lady indeed !:D

extract from Opening Post on my other thread;

if a punt has gone well for both parties and the lady would be pleased to see the client again, should she actually say so to the client.

extract Xenia's above post;

After client sent you "thank you email" after meeting - Stock Response: I've very much enjoyed our meeting also. Would love to see you again in a future.

extract my post above;

1. my OP on the previous thread never drew a distinction between the WG saying she would like to see the client again as he went out the door or whether by text to his phone as he gets into his car to drive off [ or at any later time ]

2. neither was there any stipulation that such sentiment had to said first by the WG and would not be effective as a response , either orally or by text/email. indeed, in my above post I specifically refer to there being no difference as to whether it was offered by the WG or made in response.who cares as long as the WG states it openly.text response is fine.

3. you will note Xenia is prepared is prepared to use the required but magic words in her standard text-- " Would love to see you again in a future "-- I note however you are still not prepared to go that extra mile :)

4. nowhere in any of your posts did either yourself or Lou say that you would be happy to communicate anything appraching the magic words to a normal client-- by response or otherwise. indeed it was felt that to do so was unecessary , perhaps even dangerous and bordering on unprofessional [ touting]. neither was there a mention of it being a matter of ' each to her own '

and before you say it------ no,I have nothing better to do with my time at the moment.! :)

see ya