Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
raylondoner

Specsavers

22 posts in this topic

Guys who wear glasses, do you take them off when you get down to business - I'm over here!!! ;)

Guys who wear glasses, do you take them off when you get down to business - I'm over here!!! ;)

That's exactly why I started wearing contact lenses about 10 years ago.  :cool:

I am short sighted but need verifocal for reading with.  I start with them on and then sometimes get told to take them off.  So I don't get the full effect so to speak from a distance.  Now I have got contacts as well and they are no good for reading with so when I am close up to a wg she may be a bit of a blur.  Now that could be a good thing depending on what she looks like LOL :cool: :cool:  At least I have still got my own teeth and a full head of hair!!

Yes I take them off for the shower so it seems silly to put them back on for snogging etc.

I also take off my left sock and if it causes bemusement I go the whole hog and take off my left shoe too.

Don't you?

After I was done I just put my socks and shoes on with nothing else and walked into the bathroom.  If any guys have got false teeth as well I'd be interested to know if they take them out before snogging a girl! 

I leave my varifocals on: I like to see what I'm licking/kissing...

I leave my white stick and guide dog at the door. Does that satisfy your need to know?

I leave my white stick and guide dog at the door. Does that satisfy your need to know?

Not a ''need to know'' actually, just a light hearted question so no need to reply if you think I'm prying.

For what it's worth, I take mine off, probably vanity, but would be able to see my performance in the mirror better if I didn't.

I take my glasses off and things tend to be blurred from a distance. But once on the bed everything is close enough to see. The best compliment I can give women is to look delighted when I get dressed and put them on again.

I always take my glasss off.

It is common sense if the girl is going to sit on your face.

Please put them back on for me, i actually prefer gents with glasses on !

I like seeing you checking me out over the rims of your glasses

personally I have 20/20 vision but love the secretary look, with the glasses on.

I always take my glasses off.  I've just thought - maybe this explains why, when I had a 'date' (her word for our meeting, not mine) with a WG outside her parlour, she didn't look as pretty as in the parlour!

In my experience men always take them off. Or maybe that's because I look better blurry! :)

I feel like  I am deconstructing as I need to remove my hearing aid as well.

I feel like  I am deconstructing as I need to remove my hearing aid as well.

What about your wooden leg? (and I don't mean your middle stump!).

Wouldnt that just mean youd have to "read" the bits that stuck out,braille fashion?

In my experience men always take them off. Or maybe that's because I look better blurry! :)

Oh Lydia, you know that's not true :D  :D

I take them off, but I keep them within easy reach on the bedside table. At times a pussy really does seem to merit the closest inspection possible.

This thread is well-timed!! I've just come back from the opticians where emergency repairs were carried out on the somewhat twisted frame of my glasses, sustained in the furtherance of a delightful session of 69 yesterday evening. The best is I usually take them off for such close work :) but got so carried away in the moment, I had forgotten. The girl and I had a laugh earlier in the session as when I had gone into RO, I had cast my glasses aside on the bed and in the combo of dim lighting and my myopia,I found myself scrabbling around for them in order to be able to watch her giving me oral.

Plenty of advice on here regards dedicated punting phones - I shall now wear a spare pair of bins to punts in future!!

I wear glasses , I always take them off, I'm pretty unusual though as lm shortsighted in one eye and long sighted in the other And the eye in my ol chap always knows where it's going

1 person likes this

I put contact lenses in, part of my punting kit.