Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
notreallyme

Redhead In London

10 posts in this topic

Hi haa anyone met verity of London? I believe she is with bijoux and allure.

Also any other redhead in London?

No but if you do see her I would be interested to see how you get on as I was at some stage looking in seeing someone in London as never seen a wg in the capital and it would have to be a real treat so would be looking for quality personality and body wise! 

There is a review for Verity on Cap 69. 

Let me know if you do make a visit.

Verity is stunning. If you like redheads you definitely need to see her. She has the most beautiful face and a perfect figure.

Verity is stunning. If you like redheads you definitely need to see her. She has the most beautiful face and a perfect figure.

Agreed. I have seen her twice. Really good figure and very pretty.

I saw Verity about 3 years ago so I'm not sure how relevant my remarks will be but I would agree she has a nice figure, I wouldn't call her especially pretty (not saying she is unattractive just no more than ordinarily pretty).  It was an incall and she was worried about the neighbours and insisted we spoke only in whispers which was a bit disconcerting.  I liked the fact that she paid attention to my whole body (kissing the inside of my elbows, for example) so I would say her service was above average but I have never been tempted to return.

Have to agree also with Dan Leno  -  met Verity a while ago for incall near Westminster/London Eye area, and she was constantly reminding me to talk in a whisper and very softly.  She didn't want any neighbours knowing there were two people in the flat.  Found that very off-putting especially  as there were hundreds of flats in the block, and nobody would really care about visitors coming and going.

Only average service, plain lingerie, average room on the small side, service and looks Ok but for £500 for two hours I was expecting more effort, enthusiasm and style.  Probably wouldn't return, but was average OK booking.

I've done a duo or two with Verity in the past couple of months (her place) and was never reminded to keep my voice down or whisper. Her lingerie has been beautiful on both occasions (agent provocateur) and she has a wonderful hourglass figure. Perhaps things have changed in regards to her flat and she's less paranoid about her neighbours now? 

Anyway, from a females point of view...she's beautiful and has always been very attentive to both me and our clients  ;)

The first time I saw her was 2 years ago and I do recall having to speak quietly. Last time was about 3 months ago and there were definitely no such issues.