Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gingerninja

New York

15 posts in this topic

hi all, just wondered if anyone had any tips for punting in New York and any recommendations?

thx

tread very very carefully, dont attempt to discuss services, if they dont hang up on you you could be talking to the law.they take a very dim view of it all there.

@ Pierrot. Yes, but get things out of proportion. I've been punting happily in NYC for the past five or six years and never had any problems.

Rather - don't get things out of proportion.

tread very very carefully, dont attempt to discuss services, if they dont hang up on you you could be talking to the law.they take a very dim view of it all there.

yes sorry forgot to mention that one..... the reviews for each girl will give you an idea of what is on the menu if its not on her page, dont discuss anything sexual of nature for cash because that is how the law busts them. You can do it as long as your not "negotiating sex for cash" and dont negotiate for a cheaper price. Put it in an envelope, set it on the table and take off your pants before discussing anything then we trust you

Be even more cautious than the locals, in terms of trying not to get caught in a "Johns sting". While the prospect of spending a night in central booking and pleading to a misdemeanor type offence and paying a fine is a nuisance to a US citizen, it can be dramatic for a foreigner, who might be denied re-entry or a permit to work etc.

If it's of any interest, there seems to be a very large massage + HE industry thriving in NY, which I'd guess is more or less tolerated given how clearly the information is spelled out and shared.

Probally safest bet In NY Is to buy a copy of Hustler, and have a wank lol. :confused:

I wouldn't go near the paid scene in New York.

However you may well be suprised how far you get in the free sex scene with a British accent.

Depends what you are like. If you are an obese 50 year old probably not worth it... but if you're reasonably presentable and looking for someone around your age it can work.

When I am in New York I always put an ad up on Craigslist "Uk guy in town. Anyone want to show me around?". I usually just put it in the friends section. I always get replies, they are always from women, and it often ends up in a one night stand.

that I didn't know!

When I am in New York I always put an ad up on Craigslist "Uk guy in town. Anyone want to show me around?". I usually just put it in the friends section. I always get replies, they are always from women, and it often ends up in a one night stand.

However you may well be suprised how far you get in the free sex scene with a British accent.

Depends what you are like. If you are an obese 50 year old probably not worth it...

That's me. Yet when I was in New York even I heard those magic words from pretty female lips, 'Ohhhh, are you EN-glish?'

Depends what you are like. If you are an obese 50 year old probably not worth it... but if you're reasonably presentable and looking for someone around your age it can work.

Well I've had that experience In Canada, and have herd the same said about the USofA, hmmmm sounds like a plan. :D

Best bet .

I always put an ad in CL for american girls coming to london (NY section),and i get many free punts ,when they land here .

It works over there as well .

Try time out as well .

You have to be really careful in New York. The law enforcement is very active and even tries to set people up. Proceed with great care lads.