Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Coventrypunter

Parlour Websites - Order Of Ladies In The Gallery

12 posts in this topic

Often wondered why ladies pix are in a particular order in the galleries.

OK I have seen a few in strict alphabetical order but most seem to be random.

Looking at a gallery just now and they have put a new lady in the middle of the table.

anyone any ideas how the order is decided? 

Looking at a gallery just now and they have put a new lady in the middle of the table.

Some sites i look at the WGs pictures move around so if i have another look a few minutes later they have changed position

what??? what????? secrets mysterious webby stuff that you dont know about?????? what is this witchery happening upon us  :eek:

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Profile lists are either alphabetical or they aren't.

If they are they are stuck fast in order.  

If they aren't they are either still stuck fast or the webby goblin has them on a rotation system to make it fairer to the girls.... they then can't complain that Alice is always viewed first and Zoe is often forgotten.

There you go.

All systems seem to be in operation.

i do recall one SP telling me she was going to have a word with the madam as she was permanently at the bottom of the gallery.

i think where there is not an automatic rotation and the parlour is relatively slackly run, the person in control just doesn't think about it.

But another reason for the parlour/agency to have control of their website or can be problematic if an unfairness is pointed out and the madam has a months-long tussle trying to get the webmaster to move a muscle.

All systems seem to be in operation.

i do recall one SP telling me she was going to have a word with the madam as she was permanently at the bottom of the gallery.

i think where there is not an automatic rotation and the parlour is relatively slackly run, the person in control just doesn't think about it.

But another reason for the parlour/agency to have control of their website or can be problematic if an unfairness is pointed out and the madam has a months-long tussle trying to get the webmaster to move a muscle.

I recall GP parties owner telling me it was impossible to change what it said on his site for at least a week. Funny that as when an Indie joined this forum to say her photos were on their site but she didnt work at GP and hadnt given her permission for them to put them up and wanted them taken down, they had her down as actually partying on their rota, her pictures came down within an hour or less.

There is a way on some websites to change the order that the pictures are shown on the main gallery. That way when  a new girl starts she can be at the top. Its a case of setting the profile that way and can be changed when you want it changed with a few little clicks. It all depends how the webmaster has set up the website though. Some will be static, others the new girls will automatically go to the top, some you can't change, some you can. 

I have recently put together a Powerpoint presentation, and when I reviewed it just before the meeting the pictures had all reverted to a different order, causing much cursing! The machine obviously has a mind of its own!

Perhaps this is true of parlour websites too.

I knoe some agency websites that list the girls in order of age which is useful. :P

1 person likes this

Some Possibilities;

The web designer has a random function on the page, very fair for the girls but it can annoying for punters as having spotted a few profiles that interest you, when you go back you can't find them :(

Alphabetical order but that can create a lot of work when a new girl joins and the page needs a full rework to keep the order correct.

First in/Last In order but that can also create a lot of work when a girl leaves and the page needs a full rework to fill the gap.

New girl arrives as a girl leaves, so she fits into the recently vacated spot.

monday, tuesday, wednesday....and so on. Thats got to be the most sensible option plus politically sensitive. We wouldnt want wg colleagues feeling miffed that lady X gets more prominence over lady Y! Haha

Most are put in the order the arrived: the newest at the top, descending as they are longer with the establishment.  In other places, their position is random dictated by the software used by the web designer as requested by the owner to ensure all the ladies have 'visibility'.