peboone

Punting Injuries/excuses.

19 posts in this topic

Within the last couple of punts i have had unlucky twists of fate whereby a ladies heel has caught me or during the throws of passion a manicured nail has scratched me.In one instance i was having a threesome one of the ladies bit my neck! It threw me and the rest of the encounter was a blur as i was worried to what extent i was marked.Luckily my wife was away with the kids and within a few days the bite on my neck had faded, it doesn't help that i am very fair skinned.Now during punts i am very wary about these hazards and at times can detract from the enjoyment.Anyone else got similar stories?

I injured my shoulder a couple of times due to prolonged missy sessions. 

Nail scratches happened once. I had to avoid swimming for a couple of days. 

On a couple of occasions, head crashes happened during the passionate moments. But traces were left other than pain. 

And of course, accidental elbows and knee kicks during change of positions. 

I have been elbowed in the face and once managed to stab a client between the eyes with my nail.

Hazards of the job you know....... being in such close proximity during bed times.... we are bound to have mishaps and collisions.

I once squeezed a man's balls so hard he writhed in pain............... but he came back for more the following week!  :P

1 person likes this

very scary when you get an injury and have to think about how to explain it to her indoors

On two or three occasions I have been so totally knackered after a long punt with an energetic lady that I have ached for a week. I put it down to either exertions doing the garden or having slept uncomfortably.

Only one notable incident. With a regular about 6 months ago, she was playing with my cock when she caught me just under the helmet with a jagged nail. Quite a bit of blood - well there would be as I was well hard. We managed to stay calm, the lady attended to me, the blood soon stopped and the aborted session ended with her applying antiseptic cream, which would have been a massive turn-on in any other circumstances. The cut looked worse than it was and totally healed in a day or so. That night, however, I did sleep ( sort of) with a hanky wrapped round him in case the bleeding started again. Well - experienced in track - covering, I had pretended to have a cold. The girl was distraught, I texted her the next day to say I was OK and I enjoyed the rearranged free punt a few days later. To think of it still makes me smile, and yes, the lady in question does have a nurses' uniform!!

I remember two cases of injuries or bruising:

1. A WG sucked my tongue so hard that it hurt for two days. I saw a bruise of that part of my tongue. After a few days the bruise and the pain disappeared. Other WGs often gently suck or bite by tongue, in a way that I do not experience pain.

2. I had a booking with a WG, but shortly before the time of arrival she SMSed me that a client severely wounded her. She had a tongue piercing but because a client mouthfucked her to roughly her mouth started to bleed. She was forced to stop working until her mouth healed. At least she wasn't ready to give blowjobs, to French kiss and to rim, anything where the mouth is involved. About 6 weeks later, her mouth was fully healed and she was ready to be booked.

I have had my back scratched, and had to hide it also I have a weakened knee following a sporting injury and sometimes if I overexert I I limp away.

I was once engaged in a doggy session in Poland as it happens, with a fairly well built lass and a bed that was just too low to permit a comfortable action, so I finished up kind of using the bed frame to support everything and at the end found that I had scraped the skin off the front of both shins and there was a fair bit of bleeding although it was superficial. I blamed it on a vertical stairway accident - I had something genuine once before so it worked.

I also got bitten once and passed it off as a burn - it was painful so it might well have been. Its a complement to get one but they are bad news.

Edited by one eyed panda

I once arrived for a punt in MK to find the girl had broken her arm and it still in plaster.

I once arrived for a punt in MK to find the girl had broken her arm and it still in plaster.

Did you go ahead anyway ?

Nothing but my pride on the odd occasion.

I was sucked really hard once when coming that I got a really sharp pain in my knob- it hurt for 2-3 weeks afterwards, especially when peeing and I think I obtained some permanent damage in terms of reduced sensitivity.

Had a "chunky" chinese lady end of last year riding me cow girl on a rearly soft bed, was more like a trampoline ! Somthing went in my back cost best part of £400 to get put right! Expensive chinese :-) and I did feel like I wanted another afterwards :-)

I've had two occasions with scratching.

One where the lady raked her nails down my chest and split my nipple?

The second when the lass scratched up my back, both were very apologetic, but I was sh**ing it for about 2 days after waiting for them to fade.

There is also a girl I see fairly regularly who can get a bit bitey who I have to literally hold down on the bed to stop her from giving me scratches ect. But she's such a good f**k I keep running the risk and going back.

I met a guy once who despite looking really top notch, I think he was into extreme stuff.  He asked me to use my teeth on his privates.  Amazingly, no blood.  But I met a very young guy, who, despite being so delicate on him, started bleeding.  He said though it happened before, so it wasn't really my fault.  I had clients who pulled my hair or my skin, nevermind leaving red marks on my bottom despite never telling me that was part of the scenario.

I dont mind the odd little scratch or bite but there was one lady who bit my lip and i looked liked id been 12 rounds with Mike Tyson lol, the same lady gave me a few bruises down my legs too...this was in the real world (she loved showing her affection) a little too much in my book!!!

Edited by Hero

Lol, you got the 'lip filler effect' overly paid by some women  :)

This is not really an injury but I am prone to getting cramp in the right hamstring. A while back I was with a very sexy Latina. We were bouncing around getting up to all sorts of mischief. The little minx presented herself in the doggy position and I saddled up. As my pace and enjoyment rose I suddenly experienced that dreadful cramp sensation in my right hamy. I shot up like Apollo 15, at the same time thrusting the poor girl straight across the bed and down into the well between bed and wall. I was hobbling around like Long John Silver, furiously rubbing my hamstring and at the same time apologising to the bemused looking beauty.  

She suggested the recovery position where she tended to my every need, expertly rubbing the hamstring and other bits.