Btd

Romily @ Hamiltons

15 posts in this topic

Hey Guys!

Does anyone know if Romily @ Hamiltons is worth seeing?  Is she worth £600 for 2 hours?  I haven't arranged a meet with any girl this year, so was hoping to start 2014 with someone exciting!

Your thoughts please guys  ;) 

Is she worth £600 for two hours?.............................

Why not see four different ladies @£150 per hour?

£300 per hour does not always equal "exciting".

@ JKay I thought Romily could possibly be 'exciting' going by her photos.

I've never found English girls in London @ the per hour rate you suggested that were beautiful and talented.   

To me, the photos of Romily @ Hamiltons look very similar to the profile of Jessie @ Bijoux. I initially thought they were the same lady, just listed under different names on two agencies as they both have very similar stats but there is the difference of age (Romily being listed as 22, Jessie as 27).

I haven't seen Romily myself but she does look stunning on the basis of going by her photos. However, there are a lack of reviews so it would be a bit of a gamble at £550 (which appears to be her revised two hour booking charge @ Hamiltons).

And BTD, Nevan you too if I haven't already

BDAPunter

Surely it would be easier and more beneficial to just post the info on here.

That's the point of the forum after all :) So clients can discuss the ladies and decide if they are worth spending time and money with. Granted it's all a matter of opinion. But I'd be interested to hear your thoughts about Romily. She does look great and at a price I'm happy to consider

I saw Romily a while ago, and didn't find her particularly inspiring. She seemed somewhat distant - the/ meeting lacked the spark that I've experienced with other Hamilton's girls. Physically the same as in photos, although she's not exactly as elegant as you might expect  - strong Estuary/Essex(?) accent and wore a noticable amount of makeup (nothing generally wrong with this, but when it starts to look orange...). Sexually okay, but definitely nothing to write home about.

Obviously it's all personal taste, and depends on whether you click with whoever you're seeing, but my recommendation would be to pay the little bit extra and see Alysa instead, who I've seen twice and found to be amazing each time.

ZNK....ditto.

Echo your last paragraph as some OP may find her amazing but my experience was extremely similar to yours.

A good alternative to Romily would be Jennifer @ Allure, Hamiltons & Bijoux. I've found her to be very attentive, engaging and articulate. Jennifer certainly has that ability to really engage & click with an individual & makes a wonderful conversationalist. Jen is certainly not clinical, as what has been described of Romily.

Edited by Nevan

Amber @ Agency Allure might also be of some interest to you. Although, her availability appears to be very much part time (limited to weekends) & I haven't seen her myself to give any feedback on.

Edited by Nevan

@ Nevan I remember reading one of Amber's reviews on C69 a while ago.  It was a terrible review and completely put me off seeing her.

*blush You have made my day. i thought today was going to be all doom and tube strike gloom... A few nice comments and I am feeling spritely as ever! Thanks team! X

2 people like this

Romily is definitely on my list, just need to see will Wonga finance it  ;)  :P