The Joker

First Time In Mk - Chloe Or Helen?

43 posts in this topic

So, as a London lad, I'll finally be able to get the chance to make it up to MK later this year. I've done my research and I'm looking forward to the prospect of meeting 1 of 2 popular MK ladies. Either ChloeKisses or mkhelen. Now as much as I'd like to visit both, the finances won't stretch that far. What I'm looking for is probably a Nuru/Soap Sudd Massage with GFE and a little bit of strap on play.

So, the question is, who should I go for as my MK first? (Ideally I'd do a poll, but can't do that from the phone)

No disrespect meant to mkhelen, but ChloeKisses, obviously. :)

1 person likes this

Not yet had the pleasure of meeting Helen, but can recommend ChloeKisses.

Not yet had the pleasure of meeting Chloe, but can recommend MKHelen  :lol: 

Depends on what is your ethnicity. If you are non-white, then definitely ChloeKisses. Otherwise, still ChloeKisses, although I have not seen either, but am planning to see ChloeKisses soon.

Edited by asianbeast
1 person likes this

Depends on what is your ethnicity. If you are non-white, then definitely ChloeKisses. Otherwise, still ChloeKisses, although I have not seen either, but am planning to see ChloeKisses soon.

lol

Can you recomend any movies you havent seen yet as well?

I do appologise, you may actually be phychic if thats true you will know what Im thinking.

1 person likes this

I do appologise, you may actually be phychic if thats true you will know what Im thinking.

obviously, the OP needs to see both and decide which is best :)

1 person likes this

I can highly recommend "12 Years a Slave", "Wolf of Wall Street" and "Gone with the Wind". I have never seen any of these movies; with the last one being ignored due to its 4 hour duration, but from what I have heard and read about I can highly suggest these movies.

If you can afford it, I would also suggest buying a Ferrari 458 and / or travelling on an Emirates A380 in first class with those amazing cabins. Again, I don't have a Ferrari (and have never driven one) and neither have I ever flown on an Emirates A380 in first-class.

Some things are obvious that they are good, and one does not have to have experienced them to be sure of that.

The same rationale goes for ChloeKisses.

But yes, you have raised an interesting and funny point, and I see the merit in your post as well as the funny side of it.

2 people like this

Chloe is lovely and good at her job. I would give her 10/10 0ther than her photos are a bit out of date and she is carrying a bit more weight now - not unattractive in that but not as per the photos on her site, so 9/10

Chloe is lovely and good at her job. I would give her 10/10 0ther than her photos are a bit out of date and she is carrying a bit more weight now - not unattractive in that but not as per the photos on her site, so 9/10

Thankyou re the score.

The photos that didnt reflect how I look now (they were the older ones) have been removed from my website. They were removed from my aw a while back now but had forgotten to update webby. There are self taken non professional  pix on my aw plus on my twitter xx

Edited by Chloe Kisses

ChloeKisses. I'm jealous. She is articulate, intelligent, offers cim, facials, snowballing. Let us know how it goes, please.

So, as a London lad, I'll finally be able to get the chance to make it up to MK later this year. I've done my research and I'm looking forward to the prospect of meeting 1 of 2 popular MK ladies. Either ChloeKisses or mkhelen. Now as much as I'd like to visit both, the finances won't stretch that far. What I'm looking for is probably a Nuru/Soap Sudd Massage with GFE and a little bit of strap on play.

So, the question is, who should I go for as my MK first? (Ideally I'd do a poll, but can't do that from the phone)

Now there is a choice and a half.

Don't envy you.

I think Autumn and Chloe would be a dream!!! I reckon chloe and Autumn would be a dream too!!! Lol

I think Autumn and Chloe would be a dream!!! I reckon chloe and Autumn would be a dream too!!! Lol

You mean you didnt surf that wave either times it was around? xx

I have yet to have the pleasure of meeting Chloe so, on the basis of a very enjoyable meeting with Helen, I feel obliged to put in a good word for her. She was everything I had expected, and has a good sense of humour too.

That has probably caused Chloe to cross my name off her Christmas Card list but I will just about live with that.

That has probably caused Chloe to cross my name off her Christmas Card list but I will just about live with that.

I dont have one but if I did it would take a lot more than that. Helen and I seem to share an awful lot of clients so a very petulant person I would have to be to be upset lol. Jealousy has no place in this industry. Hope you can live with that  ^_^ x

I dont have one but if I did it would take a lot more than that. Helen and I seem to share an awful lot of clients so a very petulant person I would have to be to be upset lol. Jealousy has no place in this industry. Hope you can live with that  ^_^ x

Thanks for taking my remark in the spirit that I meant, Chloe. Who knows, next time I am in MK I may see if I can arrange a meeting with a lady with a sense of humour

You mean you didnt surf that wave either times it was around? xx

I was just thinking that. Lol

Chloe every time.

Although she can be addictive.

I wish I could afford to see her every day

Chloe every time.

Although she can be addictive.

I wish I could afford to see her every day

It's nice to know that Chloe has now been blessed by the Lord himself. She must be that good.

It's nice to know that Chloe has now been blessed by the Lord himself. She must be that good.

I am  :lol: and so is Helen  :D

1 person likes this

NURUUUUUUU FIGHT!!!!!!

Bagsie I get to referee

NURUUUUUUU FIGHT!!!!!!

Bagsie I get to referee

Haha

I was trying to be tongue in cheek. No fight xx