Lessingham

Cut On Finger

17 posts in this topic

Being a prat I cut myself making Sunday dinner. It is quite a deep cut on my finger and heavily plastered. I have a punt arranged for Tuesday. Should I cancel or go ahead? Would it be better to call the agency and ask them if it is ok?

If its plastered and I highly doubt you are going to stick it in the girls tuppence,bum or mouth I'm not sure what the issue is exactly?

Never heard it called a tuppence before :)

Or is that a guide to prices oop north?

Edited by Brent Cross

You should be ok but use one of those waterproof plasters for the punt so nothing leaks out.  Had a similar situations although it was probably closer to 4 days after I cut myself (my third cut in about 6mths trying to get used to my new ultra-sharp chef's knife) but still was very tender and plastered up for the punt.  Just made sure I told her so she wouldn't accidentally touch that finger and obviously kept it away from the action.  Those waterproof plasters you can get these days are pretty good!  If it's very deep, maybe get a stich though to make sure it heals nicely.

I agree with Bibi,  if its plastered and if you don't touch the girl with the finger then there is not an issue.  I think don't use the hand with the cut and use your other hand if you want to pleasure the lady!

I was also going to say perhaps it should be a wg  procedure to ask to look at a clients hands before any monkey business takes place.  First thing I do is always go the loo and wash my hands.  

I am left handed and it is the little finger of the left hand so I will be using it feequently. I don't want to cancel on a "my dog ate my homework, sir" type reason but also don't want to turn up and be shoen the door

This reminds me of a client who had a scabby knee which reopened during our session.

Either wear a latex glove, or just keep it away from the action.

Simple as that.

I think the answer is if you are concerned that it will effect your enjoyment and it will put you and the lady at risk then cancel until healed up as you won't enjoy it as much .  But if you are strict with your self and you keep the finger away from her pussy then there shouldn't be an issue. 

1 person likes this

you could always stick a condom on your little finger!  Speak to the chap that was on the apprentice last night as he was doing small, medium and large size and a small will work!! 

you could always stick a condom on your little finger!  Speak to the chap that was on the apprentice last night as he was doing small, medium and large size and a small will work!! 

I think they are called "finger stools" and any good pharmacy should have them.

Finger Cots. You can buy them in pharmacies. 

If the girl does uniforms you could ask for a "naughty nurse" then she could attend to your wound whilst she attends to other, more basic needs. Remember, your finger will bleed less if she can divert the blood flow elsewhere ;)

From what I hear, a Thai condom would fit my little finger? (He asked innocently )

Guess which daft bugger caught his finger in the door and re opened the wound on the way to the punt? And then when two cute chicks asked to share his pre punt coffee table got showered as they knocked his coffee all over him?

I did not turn up at the door all neat and well turned out. But the wg examined my finger, declared it ok, with the bandage on and on going down on me decided to play "guess the coffee type" game!

If that worried just stick a latex glove on that hand. I had a guy come to see me recently who had blackened fingernails as he is a mechanic so he shoved on a latex glove to play with my "tuppence" as he was aware of the state of his nails..and so was I. A girl wouldnt be insulted if you explain and if she is then she is a twat x

Edited by Chloe Kisses