JKay

Posting off topic, crap or whatever.......

61 posts in this topic

Read the rules, choose the right forum or ship out.

Well aren't you a ray of sunshine. :)

Bring back Genghis!

and would you like an infraction as well?

What topic is this thread on? We have an information and rules board.

This just seems like ranting/flamebait.

Are all replies to this thread off topic, crap or whatever?

I would have thought they were bound to be so...............

Bring back Genghis!

I'm here! Whats up bruv? :-)

Bring back Genghis!

I think Ghengis Khan was less draconian than this place is becomming of late.

I must have misunderstood "General Discussion" - forgive my stupidity but I thought that meant anything of a "general" nature could be er, "discussed". Seems anything that isnt liked (by someone) results in a deleted post or thread - now that's what I call censorship? Not what I thought this forum was all about.

Oh well as the saying goes "give a man a hat".

Dont bother infracting me Mr JKay, I'm shipping out - along with quite a few other long time friends I met on here.

And I dont think much of your music either.........

I must have misunderstood "General Discussion" - forgive my stupidity but I thought that meant anything of a "general" nature could be er, "discussed". Seems anything that isnt liked (by someone) results in a deleted post or thread - now that's what I call censorship? Not what I thought this forum was all about.

Dont bother infracting me Mr JKay, I'm shipping out - along with quite a few other long time friends I met on here.

Lurcio, I loved you in, "Up Pompeii"....

This isn't an arselick post. Mods on here, having to deal with reading endless threads unlike the rest of us who only click on them if a vague interest/procrastination needed - they have to. Playground wars not fun to control if unpaid - worse than being a teacher. So ire understandable....

Hair trigger stuff difficult on a punting forum. When is sex involving sardines suitable for public consumption, and when do you say "No" when someone hijacks the thread to talk about tennis, say? Most of the time we get away with it, but I think - I and me and it only - just for ease of browsing, and none of our tender eyes seeing completely unrelated stuff...

....involving playground bickering, sardine sex and tennis....

...birch and tawse needed on here. But, I would agree, the hair trigger set off a lot lately. Who knows what horrors they've had to police? I can only guess.

Calm down its only an advert

Are you having a bad day JKay?

I think we should have a whip round and send you for some Relaxation Therapy;)

This forum if you read the discription, "General discussion of the commercial sex scene in the UK and Eire." this does not include posting anything that is contained in the posting rules" If you want to hyjack or post off topic replies then go and play in the forum that is more appropriate, its clearly listed.

Keep on topic and everyone will be happy.

This isn't an arselick post. Mods on here, having to deal with reading endless threads unlike the rest of us who only click on them if a vague interest/procrastination needed - they have to. Playground wars not fun to control if unpaid - worse than being a teacher. So ire understandable....

Hair trigger stuff difficult on a punting forum. When is sex involving sardines suitable for public consumption, and when do you say "No" when someone hijacks the thread to talk about tennis, say? Most of the time we get away with it, but I think - I and me and it only - just for ease of browsing, and none of our tender eyes seeing completely unrelated stuff...

....involving playground bickering, sardine sex and tennis....

...birch and tawse needed on here. But, I would agree, the hair trigger set off a lot lately. Who knows what horrors they've had to police? I can only guess.

At last someone has grasped the need to read the posting rules here. I logged in this morning and within minutes I find posts in the wrong forums, posts containing personal abuse, threads with no meaningfull content, I then delete loads of post from folk who know better then I post this thread and it gets replied too.....

At last someone has grasped the need to read the posting rules here. I logged in this morning and within minutes I find posts in the wrong forums, posts containing personal abuse, threads with no meaningfull content, I then delete loads of post from folk who know better then I post this thread and it gets replied too.....

Fine, but you really should have explained this at the outset instead of raising hackles all round. If you take on the responsibility of moderator, it behoves you to moderate with moderation.

And try to maintain a sense of humour, there's a good chap. There is nothing wrong with a little playtime, and if humorous diversions are to be banned this will become a very dull place.

So perhaps I don't have to ship out after all. Damn, I'd already sent off my visa applications and fed and watered the camels ready for their MOT…

I dont think that JKay was out of order posting this, the rules have been flagrantly abused over the past few weeks with people who do know better taking advantage of there being less Mods around.

People have flounced off in the past as a result of tougher Modding but they have not been missed and the board is better as a result.

Keep up the good work JKay.

Then I guess I wont be missed and the board will be all the better for it.

I dont think that JKay was out of order posting this, the rules have been flagrantly abused over the past few weeks with people who do know better taking advantage of there being less Mods around.

People have flounced off in the past as a result of tougher Modding but they have not been missed and the board is better as a result.

Keep up the good work JKay.

Not even Shady, Mrs Smith and Superego?:)

Shady has got at least 6 nicks on here.

Shady has got at least 6 nicks on here.

Well I be.................

This isn't an arselick post. Mods on here, having to deal with reading endless threads unlike the rest of us who only click on them if a vague interest/procrastination needed - they have to. Playground wars not fun to control if unpaid - worse than being a teacher. So ire understandable..... But, I would agree, the hair trigger set off a lot lately. Who knows what horrors they've had to police? I can only guess.

Hmm, not much tittering today I feel.

However, the prologue.......

Yes we need mods - and how public spirited to volunteer for such high office - but with absolute power must come responsibility and even handedness.

Anyway, no longer important to me.

Don't leave the forum....

If we all agreed with each other it would be bloody boring....

Bit terse isn't it

While appreciating your problems, you could have couched this in better terms. :)

Then I guess I wont be missed and the board will be all the better for it.

If you ever do manage to complete the flounce that is eh??

Shady asked to be banned, she did not flounce.

Mrs Smith was banned for pissing off Galahad once too often - I miss her

The other one? a three day wonder if ever there was one.

Hmm, not much tittering today I feel.

However, the prologue.......

Yes we need mods - and how public spirited to volunteer for such high office - but with absolute power must come responsibility and even handedness.

Anyway, no longer important to me.

So why are you still here? :)

Lets face it, if you were really going to flounce, you would have flounced by now, so welcome back! :D

Don't leave the forum....

If we all agreed with each other it would be bloody boring....

Agree wholeheartedly - and in any democratic forum (which I foolishly thought this was) - sometimes you may not like what you see but you sure as hell should not just go deleting it because you dont like it. Tolerance!

Sadly, human nature - form a club and some will want to take control and impose their beliefs on the majority, eventually those that are bothered will leave and what's left is a morass of mediocrity. It happened to Punternet1 and the punting world was bereft of a proper discussion forum until Galahad renewed it.

Anyway, perhaps I will do as my namesake does and lurc.....

Had some nice PMs by the way, you know who you are!

If you ever do manage to complete the flounce that is eh??

So why are you still here? :)

Lets face it, if you were really going to flounce, you would have flounced by now, so welcome back! :)

Apparently "PMSL" is too short to send on its own.......