Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
es123

Central London

4 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I've been using the 'purple site' for a few years now and having the occasional punt. I came across this forum for the first time today...some great info! Traditionally I go for independants due to a bad experience once with a photoshopped lady!

This friday I'm looking for a meeting early evening. I thought it would be great to get some views on here!

Was after someone tall, busty, pref British, owo, dfk, maybe even rimming.

I was thinking of Misty Mccaine as I saw her profile and love a good milf.

Wise choice? Suggestions welcome for younger girls too....would love a good personality. £200 budget.

Thanks in advanced!

Everyones gone quiet on me :(

Feel free to PM instead if its more suitable.

Everyones gone quiet on me :(

Welcome to the forum, es. If you were hoping to be flooded with recommendations within 90 mins of posting in the middle of a working day, I'm afraid it doesn't always work like that on here.

Possibly someone on here has the ideal tip for you [not me, my tastes are very different], but doesn't log on here until late at night, for example, so it can take a bit of patience.

Another good idea is to put more specs into the thread title. Identifying location is a good start, but throwing in "tall busty blonde" might attract the attention of others with the same tastes who could come up with tips.

Stick around, and don't give up on us yet.

Your post title is to ambiguous , your title is Central London for a London Request Of Information Board. If you put something like after someone tall, busty, pref British on the title the post will have more views and probably more responses