Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oldjack

Floods, Foul Weather & Now A Tube Strike

22 posts in this topic

In view of all this I was wondering how this has affected business for you Ladies, especially in those areas most affected? I would imagine that the tube strike was just about the last straw for those of you who operate in the London area. :eek: 

Not a problem - guys drive, guys take cabs, walk, take buses, and one of my health conscious regulars arrives on his bicycle. A man with an erection is resourceful...

guys will always find a way to get their rocks off :)

It's thinking with their dicks that helps guys find the resources to get to a punt!!

Anyone who 'analyses' behaviourism will know that very cold/hot weather and 'natural' events will affect mostly this business.

Anyone who 'analyses' behaviourism will know that very cold/hot weather and 'natural' events will affect mostly this business.

A huge sports event  is the one primary motivator in a guy getting from work to home again without having sex . You can literally hear the brothel phones start ringing when the game has ended. 

I punted on Tuesday before the tube strike but that was more good luck than good judgement.

well my home back in somerset has been complety flooded and i cant get down there so my poor parents are having to sort it

the floods down there are truly awful

A huge sports event  is the one primary motivator in a guy getting from work to home again without having sex . You can literally hear the brothel phones start ringing when the game has ended. 

So the impending world cup isnt anything to be looking forward to then :)

Not for me  :unsure: x

Nor I.  I hope to be away on the high seas during the event.

Have to say,nor me as i cant be arsed for footie,and the late kick offs seem to be leading to more people staying in to watch the games.Luckily we always have the riots in Croydon to look forward to when we invariably lose and get booted out :)

Nor I.  I hope to be away on the high seas during the event.

Are you going pirate? :)

The weather has been vile here on/off for 2 months!  If it isn't very wet, its very windy, or both........like this weekend.  I'm in West Sussex, hard to tell if its affected business or not, possibly put some off, especially since as a result of the weather the trains have been up the creek a good few times.

I hate the world cup.

I followed my old dads advice and always bought s house on a hill so floods are not a worry.

I don't live in London.

I am British and have a brolly so the rain passes.

So, basically, nothing here to interfere with my hobby.

Apart from lack of cash.........

Now that the floods have reached the sacred south east of the country, with over a dozen flood warnings for the River Thames, I think we will see an increased level of activity from our politicians.

No real decisions or action, mind, just more hot air and posing

Now that the floods have reached the sacred south east of the country, with over a dozen flood warnings for the River Thames, I think we will see an increased level of activity from our politicians.

No real decisions or action, mind, just more hot air and posing

The cant do fuck all.  they have to follow some EU directive.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2554940/Agency-flooding-puts-greater-water-parsnips-voles-local-people.html

Seeing as that came from the Daily Wail stable I would treat the contents with as much respect as I would the contents of the septic tanks in the Somerset Levels which are now spread all over the county.

Seeing as that came from the Daily Wail stable I would treat the contents with as much respect as I would the contents of the septic tanks in the Somerset Levels which are now spread all over the county.

i am sure if you took your blinkers off for 5 minutes you would find similar articles in other papers.   or actually read the EA leaflet.

i am sure if you took your blinkers off for 5 minutes you would find similar articles in other papers.   or actually read the EA leaflet.

A document published in 2008 can hardly be considered to be current EA Policy.

A document published in 2008 can hardly be considered to be current EA Policy.

oh have you a more up to date version?

oh have you a more up to date version?

No, but that article is typical daily wail EU bashing. They found a pamphlet which suited their purpose, and constructed an article around it in order to have a dig at the EU.

There is no relevance between the pamphlet you quoted and the current situation as it pertains to the limitations within which the Environmental Agency has to act. Try to see the wail in the round and not to take each word as the truth.

Woken up yet again at stupid o'clock by the wind raging, I am never living this near the sea again :mad::angry::mad: I have had so little sleep this winter its a joke. 

And if it affects the trains on Sunday I will scream!