oldjack

Hod 2 Has Now Relocated.

72 posts in this topic

I see that HOD 2 is now at St. John's Wood and the lovely Adele is there to-day. Has anyone visited there yet &, if so, is it as good as HOD 2 which, IMHO, is one of the best places in London?

I will let you know my dear. Hoping it's easy enough to get to...:|

Yes, someone please give us a rundown on the new premises. I'm glad they've moved out of the previous dump.

I see that HOD 2 is now at St. John's Wood and the lovely Adele is there to-day. Has anyone visited there yet &, if so, is it as good as HOD 2 which, IMHO, is one of the best places in London?

Correction; I should of course stated that HOD 1 is in my opinion one of the best places in London. I never went to the old HOD 2 but got the opinion that it wasn't all that great & certainly not up to HOD's usual; high standards. Can't wait to see the new HOD 2, especially if the lovely Adele is there. :D  :D

I will let you know my dear. Hoping it's easy enough to get to...:|

Good to hear from you Adele and wait with baited breath for your opinion of the new HOD 2. Mind you, anywhere where you are is bound to be good. :D

Yes, someone please give us a rundown on the new premises. I'm glad they've moved out of the previous dump.

Wasnt too bad inside and the quality of totty unrivalled but i know what you mean, it really was the poor relation and i look forward to visiting the new place. Must say though that i will miss my post punt ritual of walking back to Paddington alongside the canal :)

Maybe get Lloyd Grossman or Keith Lemon to do a Through the Keyhole. :)

1 person likes this

Does anyone know how many minutes walk or how far is it from St john's wood station? Please pm if possible.

It's about a 5 min walk from St John's wood station. Entrance is right on the pavement, not set back like HOD1 or down steps like the old HOD2. There were plenty of pedestrians walking by as well when I was there so not that discrete. Once inside you have to go up some stairs to get to the rooms so just feels like someone's flat. Clean but no en-suite in the room I was in. It's ok, but not as good as HOD1 and I actually preferred the old HOD2.

It's about a 5 min walk from St John's wood station. Entrance is right on the pavement, not set back like HOD1 or down steps like the old HOD2. There were plenty of pedestrians walking by as well when I was there so not that discrete. Once inside you have to go up some stairs to get to the rooms so just feels like someone's flat. Clean but no en-suite in the room I was in. It's ok, but not as good as HOD1 and I actually preferred the old HOD2.

Does it have a living room?

Does it have a living room?

More to the point, is it laid out in such a way that punters can come and go without bumping into each other?

Does anyone know how many minutes walk or how far is it from St john's wood station? Please pm if possible.

is it some kind of secret?

Didn't see a living room/waiting area on route from the entrance to the bedroom. I would imagine there is somewhere the maid can hide someone if there is an arrival at the same time as someone leaves.

Picking up from the last comment.

Anyone give more keyhole description of the St Johns Wood place in terms more about a waiting area, showers etc ?

I have some unused annual leave, so in the mood for a overdue visit next Thurs/Friday.

Also need help with some thoughts about :

Decision between Millie, Ella and Adele. All these girls in my opinion are beauties, have similiar likes and DFK is a clincher for me.

How to make sure the maid conveys my uniform request and does it get noted? 

I realise Adele is a popular choice amongst many so does one need to book her in advance? 

Thanks Guys

I'm booked tomorrow for my first visit, looks like I can still get my post punt canal walk in, but in the other direction this time.

Seems that they are open on Sat but not Sun, unlike MV.

I'm booked tomorrow for my first visit, looks like I can still get my post punt canal walk in, but in the other direction this time.

Seems that they are open on Sat but not Sun, unlike MV.

Give us some feedback on the place. I hope its not like MV where you enter, and the girls who aren't booked are sitting around. Awkward.  :ph34r:

I cannot comment on Millie but both Ella and Adele dfk,

Both very good looking, and I would recommend either/ both,siding just towards Adele .

I would book as soon as you make your mind up ,because you will be disappointed if you miss out

I cannot comment on Millie but both Ella and Adele dfk,

Both very good looking, and I would recommend either/ both,siding just towards Adele .

I would book as soon as you make your mind up ,because you will be disappointed if you miss out

Thanks Sheldon,

If Adele is booked in advance and I want her to wear one of her outfits will it be noted?

Anyone request uniforms by phone and do they pick up on this?

Thanks Sheldon,

If Adele is booked in advance and I want her to wear one of her outfits will it be noted?

Anyone request uniforms by phone and do they pick up on this?

Nawaab, I have just sent you a message regarding this.

Some of those girls look stunning.

Is A generally extra at this place? Or in the fee?

Any recommendations except for the above?

Really like the look of Layla, has anyone seen her?

1 person likes this

Give us some feedback on the place. I hope its not like MV where you enter, and the girls who aren't booked are sitting around. Awkward.  :ph34r:

As requested

• Only 5 minutes walk, if that, from the tube station
  • Directions sent by text for my first (but definitely not last) visit - directions were detailed and very clear
  • Entrance is on street, as commented before, but I found it very discreet
  • Upmarket, safe area
  • Interior is spacious, nicely decorated and warm
  • Unlike MV, you will not bump into anybody!
  • The maid is charming
  • Best of all, Pixie was in sparkling form!!!!! ;)
  • As I mentioned previously, my ritual from MV was to walk back afterwards along the canal to Paddington - this new place is even better since it's only a few minutes walk to the same canal (Regents), but this time I headed off in the opposite direction to Camden Lock, which is only about a slow 20 minutes stroll away. Best of all (2), Camden Lock Market has a stall that sells the best hot dogs in the world (and before someone questions this, yes, I have been to every hot dog stall in the world so am qualified to make this statement!).

I'm thinking that this should be included in a visitors guide to London - first class punt in luxury surroundings, pleasant canal side walk (passing through the middle of London Zoo) and the best hot dog in the world! :D

All in all, a great start to the week-end.

4 people like this

As requested

• Directions sent by text for my first (but definitely not last) visit - directions were detailed and very clear
  • Upmarket, safe area
  • The maid is charming
  • As I mentioned previously, my ritual from MV was to walk back afterwards along the canal to Paddington - this new place is even better since it's only a few minutes walk to the same canal (Regents), but this time I headed off in the opposite direction to Camden Lock, which is only about a slow 20 minutes stroll away. Best of all (2), Camden Lock Market has a stall that sells the best hot dogs in the world (and before someone questions this, yes, I have been to every hot dog stall in the world so am qualified to make this statement!).

I'm thinking that this should be included in a visitors guide to London - first class punt in luxury surroundings, pleasant canal side walk (passing through the middle of London Zoo) and the best hot dog in the world! :D

Thanks for this in-depth information Ray. I shall be punting their myself soon so handy to know all this.

As requested

• Upmarket, safe area
  • The maid is charming

Best of all, for the religious punters, St. John's Wood church, Swiss Cottage synagogue and Central London mosque are all within walking distance. Perfect if we can't wait to wash away our punting sins.

5 people like this

Forget all the punting stuff....I want to know more about the hot dog stall :lol:

We need a more accurate location so we don't go to the wrong hot dog stall and get an inferior hot dog ^_^

1 person likes this