Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
es123

Tall Busty Pse

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Any suggestions for this? Kelly from maxes was on my radar but she doesn't appear to be available Tommorrow :(

Central London with budget circa 200 pounds for me. Pref. British

Al suggestions welcome.

Check out Alicia from Maxes, who is British (posh accent if that is something that turns you on:-) She provides pretty much all services thoug

Personally I preferred Lily who is up for anything. Never met someone who comes across as so innocent and unassuming but then is so filthy when you get down to the action:-)

And if you can stretch your budget, Julia from Maxes is awesome. Can't go wrong with her.

Check out Alicia from Maxes, who is British (posh accent if that is something that turns you on:-) She provides pretty much all services thoug

Personally I preferred Lily who is up for anything. Never met someone who comes across as so innocent and unassuming but then is so filthy when you get down to the action:-)

And if you can stretch your budget, Julia from Maxes is awesome. Can't go wrong with her.

Lily who ?

And bookable from where ?

Thanks Gandalf

Sorry, Lily is the Singaporean girl at Maxes

I agree that Lily is a great time, but I wouldn't really qualify her as "busty"...

I agree that Lily is a great time, but I wouldn't really qualify her as "busty"...

Fair point, she has a nice chest which is proportionate to her tall and slim frame, but I agree she is not "busty". 

Bombshell from the other website is another SP I would recommend.