pollyp23

Fingering And Nails

13 posts in this topic

OK, nail cutting has been discussed before from a male point of view, but what do you ladies do with your often long nails when:

Fingering yourselves.

Fingering another lady.

Being fingered by a lady with long nails.

Do you:

Not do it.

Do it very carefully.

Occasionally suffer a cut.

Also, how many fingers, short of fisting, is acceptable?

Also, its a horrid term, can we think of something better?

I don't finger myself, it does nothing for me if I do it myself, I prefer vibes or dildos for masterbation. I don't finger other girls, I play with their clits and having long nails I use the pad of my finger or thumb and do it lightly and quickly as my playmates seem to really like this.Ditto other ladies.

I would say its only fisting when the thumb goes in as well and how many fingers is down to the individual lady and how turned on she is feeling.Some girls don't enjoy any fingers some like 2 to rub the gspot and some if a guy goes slowly and she is well lubed can take a hand.

Fisting is a silly name as in fact the hand should go in more like the four fingers flat with the thumb tucked into the hand.

Being genuinely bisexual in and out of this hobby i keep my nails short and tidy!!! Its really unpleaaant to have fingers with long nails inside you, not to mention incredibly unhygenic!!

But i prefer clit stimulatiom to fingering anyway... much better orgasms!!!

1 person likes this

The guys always used to ask why the nail on my right index finger was short.  Now you know why :D

My nails are always short and clean, but despite of that, I don't dare to finger a WG, at least penetrate her with my finger. Touching the clitoris, labia, whatever she wants, is not necessarily a problem, as long as I don't have to penetrate.

I am afraid of wounding her, because a finger nail can be sharp and have a cutting effect.

Being genuinely bisexual in and out of this hobby i keep my nails short and tidy!!! Its really unpleaaant to have fingers with long nails inside you, not to mention incredibly unhygenic!!

The same is true when fingering someone anally. I was anally penetrated by a WG with a finger with a long nail. It hurt a bit because the nail was long a sharp, although it was clean.

The same is true when fingering someone anally. I was anally penetrated by a WG with a finger with a long nail. It hurt a bit because the nail was long a sharp, although it was clean.

The easiest way to avoid damage by nails is to wear a latex glove.  They are a more hygienic way too..... it is not as though the recipient can see the unsexy glove. Even if nails are short.... after such an activity as described by hans66 without covering the finger(s) then a thorough and repeated scrubbing of the nails is required.  Even a very clean anus contains secretions which can hide under fingernails.

I always use a glove but no man has ever requested putting one on!  

:blink:

OK, nail cutting has been discussed before from a male point of view, but what do you ladies do with your often long nails when:

Fingering yourselves.

Fingering another lady.

Being fingered by a lady with long nails.

Do you:

Not do it.

Do it very carefully.

Occasionally suffer a cut.

Also, how many fingers, short of fisting, is acceptable?

Also, its a horrid term, can we think of something better?

i have 2 finger nails shorter, for rimming, and if u know what u are doing it really isnt an issue with fisting :)

The guys always used to ask why the nail on my right index finger was short.  Now you know why :D

i have 2 finger nails shorter, for rimming, and if u know what u are doing it really isnt an issue with fisting :)

Next time I see a lady with one, or two, nails shorter than all the others I shall point at her and sing "We know what your doing!!" :P

Ha ha 'porker', you sound so mischivious.

I prefer to have short, but nicely manicured nails too... I dont think i have ever fingered myself though, I prefer to use my Lelo on my clit when going solo.  :P

I prefer to have short, but nicely manicured nails too... I dont think i have ever fingered myself though, I prefer to use my Lelo on my clit when going solo. :P

You cannot do the tango solo ;-P x

What a wonderful forum this is!

Next meeting, I will try some of the techniques mentioned above.

I've always been a two finger from above the pussy so that the (timmed) fingers can massage the g spot. When licking a pussy, I generally use the pad of my index finger as described above, or  my tongue and two fingers.

I have noticed that some ladies prefer just one finger, others two. I've only ever tried fisting once, thumb and fingers positioned as noted above, but it didn't look right to me, more like a dismembered arm!

Keep the ideas coming, Ladies!