Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
glasgowsteven

I miss punting

10 posts in this topic

Have met a girl

She pushes all my buttons.

She doesnt (yet) ration sex and is up for everything i have done in punting except two things (anal and WS) ...and I suspect one of them will change in time...

So why do I miss the thrill of paying a stranger 100 quid for what may or may not be a great sexual encounter..

Is the grass always greener or just different

Yep welcome to the perv club lol, yes the grass Is always greener, don't marry her for gods sake though lol. :);)

Not necessarily greener, but variety is the spice of life and you'll never get that with just one girl.

Have met a girl

She pushes all my buttons.

She doesnt (yet) ration sex and is up for everything i have done in punting except two things (anal and WS) ...and I suspect one of them will change in time...

So why do I miss the thrill of paying a stranger 100 quid for what may or may not be a great sexual encounter..

Is the grass always greener or just different

Just because you have steak at home, doesn't mean you won't want to pop for egg and chips occasionally.:)

The main reason I punt Is that I'm a man whore, even when I have a gf I have still been punting, can't settle for one lady. :)

No the grass is not always greener just more luring :):)

Not necessarily greener, but variety is the spice of life and you'll never get that with just one girl.

I miss the variety, and I can't deny that I miss the illicit feel of a punt. Ah well, good to have done it when I could!

Because of the sheer selfishness of it.

You can also explore to the full everything you want.

It doesn't matter.

Because your penis insists on it. You think you have control. ha ha. "You" are only a very, very small part of your brain, while your body has been programmed over millions of years to spread that seed.

All the above is depressingly true.