TommySheridansupporter

Do Any Wg's Have Music Playing When With A Client?

53 posts in this topic

If So then what Bangin Tunes?!! :D

Rarely had a punt without music, only tunes I remember are Goldfrapp and BeeGees. Generally don't really care what is playing as my mind is on other things.

actually most places have a radio with a cd player in it.  Must remember to take a suitable cd next time.  How about some queen? rogering to Bohemian rhapsody at full blast. :)

If So then what Bangin Tunes?!! :D

Are you not a client then?

If you are then what is your experience with music being played. 

If you are not a client then what an odd question to introduce yourself with on here. I would have thought a more pressing question would be concerning the ladies and their services.

If you are not a client then what an odd question to introduce yourself with on here. I would have thought a more pressing question would be concerning the ladies and their services.

No(Not yet) i'm not a client...i just wanted to ask something a bit errm different?? didnt want to ask something that's been asked loads before as looked about in some threads.

i actually dont mind music, but prattling DJ's -and phpne ins  can be really distracting.

If there has to be music then I prefer a CD to a radio station. I remember in the middle of one punt the local radio station announcing the sacking of the manager of my football team. 

It quite put me off my stroke :(

If there has to be music then I prefer a CD to a radio station. I remember in the middle of one punt the local radio station announcing the sacking of the manager of my football team.

It quite put me off my stroke :(

Why ! Was he your man crush. lol

Yes at  brothels so you can't hear your neighbour :o next door!!!

Whatever happened to "love the neighbour" lol

Yes at  brothels so you can't hear your neighbour :o next door!!!

really?

I never have.

did in a hotel once.me and the girl did snigger.  There again I think the 2 girls knew each other!

I have a playlist of easy to listen to RnB music, not on loud, but in the background so not to have silence or traffic noise.

If music is to be played, then i love a collection of random tunes, if its the same type of music I'll fall asleep :-P

Varies. Leonard Cohen, Dido, blues, heavy metal, Medieval Babes went down well during the festive season, Enigma, Enya. I do have 'banging' tunes in the form of dance, techno and possibly some hard house, also New Order, Depeche Mode, Pet Shop Boys, Lady Gaga and some usually unheard of electro-goth type bands I quite like.

Radio never(unless stereo is broken).

Tv 'background' noise in hotels or homes I deteste.

I have been known to bring my own music for hotel visits (in or outcall), and try to match music with mood or person if I know them well enough.

1 person likes this

In my experiece many have.

Don't mind it, provides atmosphere and grounding I guess.  I would if I worked in a parlour or as an indie in a flat for 10 hour shifts ;)

We all need things to keep up focused, happy and sane (not literally, I guess relieving monotony is more apt).

I have a couple of playlists I have during outcalls to my hotel room. The music is, shall we say, of a certain age but ladies are generally at least polite about it. One actually asked me to a burn her a copy to CD, so it can't be too bad.

A bit of Bob Marley playing very very quietly in the background has sometimes been a good accompaniment to the action.  

Love songs and enigma type sounds if played barely audibly..... if I don't have some kind of music in the room I feel something is missing.

Only once in several years have I been asked not to have music.

Varies. Leonard Cohen, Dido, blues, heavy metal, Medieval Babes went down well during the festive season, Enigma, Enya. I do have 'banging' tunes in the form of dance, techno and possibly some hard house, also New Order, Depeche Mode, Pet Shop Boys, Lady Gaga and some usually unheard of electro-goth type bands I quite like.

Radio never(unless stereo is broken).

Tv 'background' noise in hotels or homes I deteste.

I have been known to bring my own music for hotel visits (in or outcall), and try to match music with mood or person if I know them well enough.

Obviously Strawberry is the lady to go to for the best tastes in music. I wonder how her visitors manage to concentrate on the"job in hand". I would enjoy her tastes in music far too much :D

I thought that everyone has radio or TV music in the background to cover the noises one of the participants might make or the noises of 'passing' people on the hallway, if you are in a hotel, or outside. 

Usually radio to cover up noise from bedroom lol

I like 80's music, I'm quite surprised when people comment that they like my taste in music.

I take specially prepared CDs of my own bangin' choons.  As a fallback I also duplicate my playlists on my phone and tablet.  Hard house, trance and techno.  I like to dance about a bit.

If I'm payin' then I'm playin'. 

I take specially prepared CDs of my own bangin' choons.  As a fallback I also duplicate my playlists on my phone and tablet.  Hard house, trance and techno.  I like to dance about a bit.

If I'm payin' then I'm playin'. 

Hahaha funny!

I generally like my chill out music quietly in the back ground. If it's a more lively occasion with someone who appreciates more tunage I do love some classic house tunes to get down and dirty to ;)