Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justforfun

Similar To Smiley Miley

15 posts in this topic

Afternoon chaps!

So... I'm tempted by Ms Smiley Miley. I mean - REALLY tempted... despite the "marmite" nature of the many reports on her. Seems that depending on who you listen to she's either the best thing since sliced bread, or the worst since, erm, mouldy bread.

BUT I have to say that body-wise and service-wise she's exactly my type: petite, tight, small boobs, teen body... with enthusiastic kissing, OWO and facial/CIM.

So - if I'm not to see Miley, who might you recommend instead with similar body and service? 

Also, sorry, but not really one for Thai girls. I have tried, just didn't do it for me.

Thanks!

Afternoon chaps!

So... I'm tempted by Ms Smiley Miley. I mean - REALLY tempted... despite the "marmite" nature of the many reports on her. Seems that depending on who you listen to she's either the best thing since sliced bread, or the worst since, erm, mouldy bread.

BUT I have to say that body-wise and service-wise she's exactly my type: petite, tight, small boobs, teen body... with enthusiastic kissing, OWO and facial/CIM.

So - if I'm not to see Miley, who might you recommend instead with similar body and service?

Also, sorry, but not really one for Thai girls. I have tried, just didn't do it for me.

Thanks!

Have you actually booked her ?

I did, and was greeted by a woman who looked at least 15-20 years older than her profile pictures

If you don't mind that then I'd say she's a likeable but only mildly diverting GFE

i have seen smiley lots of times and her photos match her,are not shopped and i would say she is about 25

Have you actually booked her ?

I did, and was greeted by a woman who looked at least 15-20 years older than her profile pictures

If you don't mind that then I'd say she's a likeable but only mildly diverting GFE

WHAT???!??? I have seen her too, and granted it was about 18 months ago but there's no way in a billion years you could say she looks like she's in her 40s. She looked exactly the age that her profile suggested, which was early 20s. Her photos were clearly untouched and she looked exactly as they portrayed her. Tiny, tight body, with nice firm tits. Service wise she was OK, great kisser, didn't want fingers inside her but great bbbj and decent sex.

Edited by punter992005

totally agree punter,one of my regulars,i think dick has mixed her up with some one else

maybe confusing her with Smiley Sindy

I stand corrected and humbly apologise for such a mistake

I am indeed confusing her with Smiley Sindy

Thankyou for the replies... but my original question was whether anyone could recommend girls of a similar physical resemblance to Miley, offering the same sorts of services?

I have seen Miley off and on for some 4 years or so, when I first saw her she was 21 so she is at least 25 but I would say looks and acts convincingly younger. She is fun, good for a punt, always clean ready and able to excite. True no fingers allowed but this seems common these days... I think what all the replies are leading to is go see her!!

tremendous cim,keeps sucking after as long as you want

I stand corrected and humbly apologise for such a mistake

I am indeed confusing her with Smiley Sindy

Well, in fairness to Smiley Sindy, she is honest about her age, and her photos are a very fair representation of what she actually looks like and are not photoshopped. If you don't like a mature lady then that's your choice, but there's no dishonesty here and you get what you see.

Her feedback (some of it mine) is, I believe, genuine and fair.

This is a matter of personal chemistry of course, but I find her much more that a mildly diverting GFE, as obviously do many others.

smiley sindy delivers a tremendous bbjtc,her pictures are not shopped and she is a lovely woman

have seen many times

Well, in fairness to Smiley Sindy, she is honest about her age, and her photos are a very fair representation of what she actually looks like and are not photoshopped. If you don't like a mature lady then that's your choice, but there's no dishonesty here and you get what you see.

Her feedback (some of it mine) is, I believe, genuine and fair.

This is a matter of personal chemistry of course, but I find her much more that a mildly diverting GFE, as obviously do many others.

I did find her pleasant and likeable, just not a particularly exciting punt and to me she absolutely looked 10-15 years older than her pics in the flesh, and I stand by that

And to me her owo was simply ok

Your experience was different

Good for you

Edited by DickSchlong

I did find her pleasant and likeable, just not a particularly exciting punt and to me she absolutely looked 10-15 years older than her pics in the flesh, and I stand by that

And to me her owo was simply ok

Your experience was different

Good for you

Well, there's no arguing if one punter really clicks with a girl and another doesn't - that happens all the time, can't be helped.

We will just have to agree to differ regarding her appearance/photos etc - she's honest about her age on her profile, and I find her pictures to be a perfectly fair representation of how she really looks. 

I saw Miley at least ten times. She was always enthusiastic. It's hard to explain but it was a GFE but I could tell it was faked. I honestly didn't care as her body is so fucking hot and she was very eager for filming(with a mask). She was also flexible as hell and didn't turn down any freaky positions I asked for. The only negative point I have was no fingering but again it wasn't a show stopper for me. Decent price too and no extras.