justforfun

Men - Why Do You Punt?

147 posts in this topic

I'll go first:

I punt because, as a married man in my mid-40s I've realised that I'm never again going to kiss - let alone taste, touch, have sex with - the kinds of girls I find myself staring at in the street, or on the tube, etc...

And so I punt almost exclusively with 18-21 year old girls of the more girl-next-door appearance. I guess it's partly trying to recapture my own youth, and partly me being a dirty old man!

Also: when I was a young man nobody had even heard of facials. Now I always try to finish that way. Nothing, for me, compares to that look in a 20-year-old's eyes as you're about to unload on her face...

Um. TMI perhaps. But I'd love to hear of others' reasons for their "hobby"...

This question crops up now and again and has been well answered by all regulars - however

Mine is a similar story - late 40s - sex life at home dead as a dodo, nearly.

I suppose it's a case of allowing the sex to die within you and just accept that - or keep it alive by paying - and that is where I am at.

I suspect it might be to convince myself that I'm still alive, just.

Not having many sexual partners and marrying my first serious girlfriend.  At the age of 24 the sex dried up to once a month/six weeks,  one position, no oral sex and yes in my 40s but still an attractive fit slim man and now see a few ladies that I am having a lovely experience with.  At present I have three ladies that I see and will see as regulars.  The build up to it, the teasing its fun which is not happening at home.  Its a natural thing for a man to have and want as much sex as possible!  Its just women don't understand how we are wired!  I actually do prefer being with what I call women!  Late twenties thirties as I like to interact and would perhaps find it difficult with a 20 year old!  For me its not just the sex it the experience, chat sometimes lunch!  A lot of wg must prefer this rather than just  cold quickie 15 min sex! 

In a word "variety" I was not made to be monogamous.

I now punt as separated after 18 years,the sex keeps me feeling good and happier than I've been for ages

I am hopelessly addicted to beautiful women :wub:

And wow is it fun having naughtiness with them ^_^

1 person likes this

lets not forget the fun of doing the research.  and going somewhere for a 100% guaranteed shag.

and I spose Im different in that I find paying for it part of the fun

and it has to be said, the girls I have met have been some of the nicest people I have met.

I get to choose the most gorgeous girls who are my type.  These girls also fulfil 'all' my sexual desires!

As a bonus, it works out much cheaper financially (even when meeting girls who charge a higher rate) than having a girlfriend or wife.  Punting is near perfect for me ;)

Because, as a widower, I miss the wonderful sex life my wife and I had until a year or so before she died. I cannot agree with the OP that all women do not know how men are wired! I missed the cuddles, caresses and chat and my regular lady supplies all those and we enjoy mutual simultaneous orgasms on occasion when we can time them right. I am so lucky! 

6 people like this

Because, as a widower, I miss the wonderful sex life my wife and I had until a year or so before she died. I cannot agree with the OP that all women do not know how men are wired! I missed the cuddles, caresses and chat and my regular lady supplies all those and we enjoy mutual simultaneous orgasms on occasion when we can time them right. I am so lucky! 

Sorry to hear about the widower bit, Moonraker. :-(

1 person likes this

Thank you for that PollyP. We did have 50 years of married life so one cannot expect one's partner/spouse to live for ever.

Freedom.

I am free to be myself instead of striving to be "successful" to attract women.

I am free from the worry of being sued for child support.

1 person likes this

For me (and I've only just recently had my first punt), there are a few reasons I decided to start punting.

1. I'm married, and whilst I love my wife, the amount of "bargaining" that seems to have to take place for certain "marital services" is ridiculous, and TBH, it's cheaper to punt.

2. I did the whole trying to pull whilst out for a drink, and TBH, it's quicker and cheaper to punt and then go out and enjoy a drink :)

3. I had a fling with a  work colleague once (whilst I was already married), and it almost blew up in my face. At least with punting, the WG won't be phoning anyone to tell stories

4. Where else can you find no strings attached sex with beautiful women whenever you want? :)

So I can fuck beautiful (that's not always the case though thanks to photoshop) young fillies who wouldn't look twice at me even with beer goggles on :)

men punt because its fun and they can its simple! x

*look in the eye of 18 year old girl as about to have an 'unload' in the face..

*'Please don't get that in my eye old man, I've got cartoons to watch!'

Jokes, jokes! I'm only playing xxx

Well:

- Because I can

- I like sex

- It's fun

- It's enjoyable

I get to have sex when I feel like, with women I find attractive (not 9s or 10s mind you, but even then it's just fun and life should be spent being happy :))

Edited by bethom

becuase I have a fetish for Asians, and live in the wrong country for this hahaha so just punt Asian ladies

Because I like to have dirty secrets   :D

I consider it self evident.

We men have been genetically programmed to want lots of sex, it is the way we're made.

I consider it self evident.

We men have been genetically programmed to want lots of sex, it is the way we're made.

Absolutely agree with Wyke Tyke

Sex life at home is non existent, after kids and her parents living with us little time for anything else. You see these nubile girls everyday on the way to the office and think I want some that.

I believe that there are plenty of women around with a high sex drive as is evidenced by the GILF dating and fuck-buddy websites. Even in my seventies, as a widower, I had an offer from a lady in a neighbouring village of no-strings sex as a fuck-buddy as she hadn't had any sex with her husband in twenty years. (I turned it down as she lived too near and I could foresee complications).

In my personal experience, I don't agree with Wyke Tyke that it is just men who want lots of sex. Women know how to get lots of sex - men just have to learn how to tap into that. In many cases it is simplest just to pay for it.  

1 person likes this

'justforfun' thank you for the smile in an otherwise dull day: the look on a 20 years old about to load it on her face?  ha ha, I do not envy her.

1 person likes this

*look in the eye of 18 year old girl as about to have an 'unload' in the face..

*'Please don't get that in my eye old man, I've got cartoons to watch!'

Jokes, jokes! I'm only playing xxx

Sexiest thing I ever saw was a girl wink at me just as I came. (No cartoons involved though.)