Passionateheart

Looks V performance

28 posts in this topic

Is there any links between good looks and performance? It's pretty illogical to think there would be, but surely beautiful sensual skin, great eye contact, juicy looking nipples, a pert bum must add something. But you don't look at the mantlepiece when stoking the fire.

But you don't look at the mantlepiece when stoking the fire.

Nonsense, of course you do !

No not always that's why there is a light switch and not only that but just cos she's pretty doesn't mean she can perform or give fantastic BJ. :)

Don't always judge a book by it's cover :)

I havent yet found a book that gives a BJ

Is there any links between good looks and performance? It's pretty illogical to think there would be, but surely beautiful sensual skin, great eye contact, juicy looking nipples, a pert bum must add something. But you don't look at the mantlepiece when stoking the fire.

You've lost me, are you asking If good lookers perform well? Or do punters go for looks over performance?

It's a fact that many young goodlooking girls don't perform well, as their looks still give them plenty of first time punters, but when you find one that does give 100%, as I found today, It's great. :)

you cant generalise on this one but i would say in my experience some of the best sexiest horniest punts have been with lets say ladies who are not young or natural stunners or beauties in any way-just ordinary ladies you would see anywwhere

i would always have a preferance on performance over looks-thats obviously just my opinion

Sex is like food.

You'd be less likely eat something that looked like shit even if it tasted great.

You might even avoid food that was too 'pretty' too.

What you want is food that gives a hint of how it will taste. Same with a woman (or a man).................just enough appeal to hint that they would respond.

Appearance and performance go hand in hand.

Looks are the primary screen, but performance makes you come back. :D

I'm a sad anally retentive type that keeps records of all my punts. I've tried for years to come up with a formula for expressing how enjoyable the punt was, but I've never managed it. There's definitely a link, a great deep throat blowjob is better if it's from a looker than an also ran, but is a mediocre blowjob from a supermodel lookalike better than a good blowjob from a 37 year old who's had 3 kids - and it shows? The formula is something along the lines of physical attractiveness multiplied by 'niceness' multiplied by the range and extent of her services. (Maybe cost has to be factored in as well)

Is it just me, or does anyone else try to 'score' their punts?

You can't have a complete absence of either!

For a first punt, I would go for looks everytime and hope that performance is equally good. Don't see the point in starting at the bottom!!

Inverse ratio, the better looking you are the worse you are at sex, goes for men too.Lets face it a beautiful, sexy looking women just has to be there for you and your partner to get excited.

I fairness I really don't think you can make reliable predictions out of the "looks to performance" equation, I like many others on here I'm sure have heard that looks and good performance don't usually go together, but recently I have had that very experience, so whilst it maybe not be usual it certainly is possible.

Anything is possible, thats what makes us keep trying new girls.

well last nit there was a girl in my local pub who was a 10/10 :)

now me and my mates were eying her up as you do and it become clear that she just knew she was a 10/10 and she was soooooooooooooo full of herself it was unreal , we all thought this was very off putting.

so no looks are not all there is to it , i am sure we have all meet a girl who has the looks but nowt else going on .

BTW one of the best looking girls i know ( not a WG ) as MA so you can have the lot .

well last nit there was a girl in my local pub who was a 10/10 :)

now me and my mates were eying her up as you do and it become clear that she just knew she was a 10/10 and she was soooooooooooooo full of herself it was unreal , we all thought this was very off putting.

so no looks are not all there is to it , i am sure we have all meet a girl who has the looks but nowt else going on .

BTW one of the best looking girls i know ( not a WG ) as MA so you can have the lot .

You can read this all wrong. Sometimes the good looking ones have more insecurities about themselves than lets say a more average girl. So they put people off slightly, or not so slightly, by the way they behave.

For a first punt, I would go for looks everytime and hope that performance is equally good. Don't see the point in starting at the bottom!!

Oh I don't know. I'm quite partial to bottoms :).

Not in my experience. Its all down to the individual lady, some stunners will give you a great time, others wont and vice versa. For me looks are like the icing on the cake but as long as the lady meets my standard i am much more interested in Attitude and Services on offer.

Well I'm lucky in as much as the best sex session I've ever had has been with with the best looking woman.:)

Well I'm lucky in as much as the best sex session I've ever had has been with with the best looking woman.;)

Pre Internet i rarely knew what the lady would look like of course, but i did let my standards slip on ocassion and had some great punts with ladies who were facially and/or bodily challenged. I would not be able to rise to the challenge with such ladies nowadays.:);)

I think if you find her attractive, i.e. you'd fancy her in the 'real world', it helps to make the meeting memorable if she gives a fantastic service. Doesnt matter how good she, if I dont fancy her I'll leave feeling a little empty.

Obviously it's not all about looks but also attitude.

You can read this all wrong. Sometimes the good looking ones have more insecurities about themselves than lets say a more average girl. So they put people off slightly, or not so slightly, by the way they behave.

I agree with this some of the most beautiful girls I have known have been the most insecure people I have known. I don't think you can do looks vs performance because beauty really is in the eye of the beholder, when people told me I was beautiful... I was shocked.. every time! and never thought for one minute that meant that my looks alone would make someone enjoy their time with me, theres always a prettier girl around the corner and even if one person thinks your lovely doesn't mean everyone will. I am not insecure, I am comfortable with myself and honestly I don't rate looks as most important. I would rather someone said I had a nice personality and they had a great time with me than say I was beautiful/pretty. Looks don't last..

I agree with this some of the most beautiful girls I have known have been the most insecure people I have known. I don't think you can do looks vs performance because beauty really is in the eye of the beholder, when people told me I was beautiful... I was shocked.. every time! and never thought for one minute that meant that my looks alone would make someone enjoy their time with me, theres always a prettier girl around the corner and even if one person thinks your lovely doesn't mean everyone will. I am not insecure, I am comfortable with myself and honestly I don't rate looks as most important. I would rather someone said I had a nice personality and they had a great time with me than say I was beautiful/pretty. Looks don't last..

I'd agree with what you say but with one caveat;

Looks CAN last; or at least develop. I person's character can show in their face and turn a mundane face into a beautiful one or turn a youthful beauty into an older beauty.

I have noticed that some young 'beauties' turn into sour looking oldies.........their character shows and cannot comepensate for age.

It's why, I think, I actually prefer an older face.

There is far more to read in it.

I have noticed that some young 'beauties' turn into sour looking oldies.........

That's what life does to you, dims your light. Us 'Beauties' have a hard road to travel.

Louise, you summed it up nicely hon, that's just how I think and just shows how 'superficial' and fickle this industry/world can be when everything is based on looks. First impressions etc,..