Sunnyd12

Can Anyone Recommend Girl Next Type Wg Plz

17 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Can anyone please help me find an accommodating girl next door type of wg please. Budget of max £150, nice arse.

Thx all

Sorry I forgot to mention, bear east london

I would guess a lot would depend on where you live. I would not recommend the girl next door to me, nor the girl over the road.

I have to confess that I am uncertain as to what the girl next door to your place might look like!

Englishrebecca121 on adultwork. Great feedback :)

Hi Paul, girl next door meaning, someone with natural boobs, pretty face, nice figure but really knows what to do in bed.

Thanks

Hi Jasmine, thanks for your feedback, just checked out Rebecca's profile and wouldn't you just know it, she's away in bristol lol

Anymore recommendations???

What about sofialondon.  Haven't seen her but I have read comments about her bottom and I get the impression that she would be friendly just like the girl next door!  I think she is over the price that you mentioned but depends on what you want I guess!  I assume London is more expensive? 

hey sorry im back fri !

heard good things about a girl callwd chloe think its blonde english chloe

xx

What about sofialondon.  Haven't seen her but I have read comments about her bottom and I get the impression that she would be friendly just like the girl next door!  I think she is over the price that you mentioned but depends on what you want I guess!  I assume London is more expensive? 

Thank you for your lovely words. x

Thank you for your lovely words. x

I can confirm that if Sofia was living next door to me, I would be trying to borrow sugar every hour :-)

Does anyone have a link to sofia, s profile

WHOAA, just saw Sofia's profile and I couldnt agree more, she is beautiful. A real dynamite!!!

My pleasure Sofia and if I ever do get out from the country to visit London you will be high on my list of priorities!  Its a good job I still take sugar in my tea! Is that right! I'm sure I have another vice!

hey sorry im back fri !

heard good things about a girl callwd chloe think its blonde english chloe

xx

Lovely naughty girl, but not what I would understand by girl next door type

Has anyone seen HotStephanie or Suzy Lapdancer???

How was the experience

Neither are what I would think of as girl next door type - Suzy is rather exotic looking (Turkish) and very slim and is pretty much a PSE.

HotStephanie is a very attractive tall French lady with matching sexy accent - I didn't click with her at all, but she's more of a girlfriend experience than Suzy.

You could always try Girl_NextDoor ;-)

The term "the girl next door" in my neck of the woods means that you do not notice them or find them attractive as they live next door hence not giving them a second look, so when someone asks for a girl next door type I automatically think Plain, nothing out of the ordinary or does not stand out.