Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eric

Gg Punters

14 posts in this topic

After reading an article about a man getting interrogated by the feds for wearing prescription google glasses at a movie theatre, it got me thinking if this tech does becomes mainstream do you think it will be a problem for punters or rather working girls?

I also wondered if working girls worry about clients who by whatever means record an encounter without their knowledge? Have you ever had to deal with it in the past?

How could they record us without our knowledge. There is a great big fat camera right there on the lense..you can see it clearly. I always look through my spy hole so if someone had them on I would just send them a text telling them to take them off before I opened the door. A stupid man only would turn up wearing a camera lens attached to his glasses and expect to be allowed to keep them on surely. Ditto only a stupid girl would open the door to someone wearing a camera on their face x

1 person likes this

A WG checked her phone once when she was right over me ( cant remember why, prob bored !! ) but she held the phone directly in the line of my face--- I wasn't happy as it struck me she could be taking my photo ( as I am very rich, famous and incredibly handsome of course ! :D ) 

A WG checked her phone once when she was right over me ( cant remember why, prob bored !! ) but she held the phone directly in the line of my face--- I wasn't happy as it struck me she could be taking my photo ( as I am very rich, famous and incredibly handsome of course ! :D ) 

Silly girl..you might of nicked that phone  :cool:

joking x

1 person likes this

Made me laugh out loud. Thank you x

1 person likes this

How could they record us without our knowledge. There is a great big fat camera right there on the lense..you can see it clearly. I always look through my spy hole so if someone had them on I would just send them a text telling them to take them off before I opened the door. A stupid man only would turn up wearing a camera lens attached to his glasses and expect to be allowed to keep them on surely. Ditto only a stupid girl would open the door to someone wearing a camera on their face x

Years ago a lady was recorded without her knowledge. She was on an outcall to his place. He had hidden the cam well enough for her not to notice. That's one of the reasons I don't do outcalls to private residence.

Of course one can still record an encounter in a hotel room, however there aren't many places to hide one. If I see a laptop open, I ask the gent if I can close it. That way no webcam 'accidents' either.

It happened to me years ago with a mature professional guy in a top hotel.  He has hidden the camera in a box looking like an old book and put glasses and bottles in front of it near the TV table.  I got suspicious when he asked to shag standing on the woobly bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should have kicked his arse and punch his face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never undestood why he did not pay extra and find a girl who likes being filmed as there are so many around.

Years ago a lady was recorded without her knowledge. She was on an outcall to his place. He had hidden the cam well enough for her not to notice. That's one of the reasons I don't do outcalls to private residence.

Of course one can still record an encounter in a hotel room, however there aren't many places to hide one. If I see a laptop open, I ask the gent if I can close it. That way no webcam 'accidents' either.

Yes Im aware that guys are sneaky with their phones and camcorders on calls to their place but we are talking about google glasses here. They have  lens RIGHT THERE on the front. How could someone not see that?

2 people like this

Yes Im aware that guys are sneaky with their phones and camcorders on calls to their place but we are talking about google glasses here. They have  lens RIGHT THERE on the front. How could someone not see that?

Exactly Chloe. There are lots of hidden camera guys can use (if they want to) inbuilt the buttons on theirs shirts, pens, rings, packets of chewing gums, etc.(to many to mention) which can be bought for a tenner. However with GG, I really cant see what OP on about?  Apart that they are clearly visible, one looks like a twat wearing them also.

1 person likes this

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't that lady in the Chinese brothel that did that documentary wearing these glasses all the time to film with?  If the camera is so obvious how did she get away with it?

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't that lady in the Chinese brothel that did that documentary wearing these glasses all the time to film with?  If the camera is so obvious how did she get away with it?

She was wearing glasses with a tiny camera in them yes…but they weren't google glasses x

Holly, Chloe is right: it was just a glasses with a camera inside. Similar to other spy gadgets I mentioned above. I would  think its probably something like that. 

Google glasses its not a spy glasses (though they can record video also). Its just an AR computer attached to a glasses.. basically like smartphone, but on your head.

Bet they look really daft and very unsexy.  Nope not a good look for a punt, forget it boys.