Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ashman84

7 Day Punting Adventure...good Value? Meet Up To?

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I got the first week of march off and was wondering if you could help me with a good punting holiday it could even be shorter then 6-7 days, happy to travel to Europe or Asia.

Looking for as much fun as possible but don't want to break the bank too much but at least something reasonable

Your expert advice would be much appreciated

By the way I'm a British Asian male of Indian origin and love all races of girls

Also Im going alone and would love to meet up with someone who's also around or based somewhere who may also need a punting partner for our favourite pastime

Thanks guys

Ash xxx

1* Go to Pattaya for one week, Flights for around £500-£600, you can get rooms for around £13-£18 a night.

2* Go to Germany for a week and tour some fkk clubs.

What Is your budget?

Thanks jerboa,

No budget in mind really, I'll be leaving on a Sunday and returning on a Sunday

So Pattaya, I've been to Thailand before but never Pattaya actually

Also never been to Germany before

Any other recommendations guys?

Also anyone want to tag along or willing to meet up?

Cheers

If it were me I'd go Germany.  Thailand is awesome, but it is most of 24 hours to get there and then you are wrecked for a day.  Well, I am. Then same again 5 days later? Not for me.

2 days in Berlin (lots to see beyond punting), then Frankfurt, Cologne (I suggest Pascha top floor though not a FKK), and then pick a small town.  See International Sex Guide for some more ideas.

Germany sounds like a plan

I've never been to Germany or to a FKK or a club like pascha

Is Berlin a good city to start for a newcomer to sex in Germany or would you recommend another city for a first timer?

Thanks for your help, very excited about a potiental first punting trip to Germany : )

As Griffon says read up on the ISG board, they have a Fkk board, as well as a general German one, and a Partytreff board, If you're Interested.

As for Thailand yes It's a 12-15hr flight, but It's doable on a weeks holiday, the flight will cost, but once you're In Patts cost of living and ladies Is cheaper than Europe.

I suggested Berlin to start with as Artemis is a good FKK to start with, but mostly since it has much else to offer.  You have a good chance to have many non sex things to do there...even in winter.  I love Checkpoint charlie and all that stuff. And all the live music. As you warm up, you may have less interest in touring, and know your limit for sex.  So suggesting you don't over do it on your first two days.  But not much in it. Most locations in Germany are pretty similar, and there are good days and bad days everywhere.  Any tour you choose will be fine.

I'd agree with the recommendations for Germany. The FKK clubs are an experience to be savoured ..... more than once ;)

Berlin is a great city, and there's so much to do of the non punting variety. But if you want a good punting trip then it has to be Frankfurt, not least for the choice of FKKs that it has. The 2 must-visit's there are the Palace http://www.the-palace.de and the Mainhatten http://www.fkk-mainhattan.de both easy to get to by public transport. And if you're feeling really adventurous then its worth catching the S-Bahn north to Friedrichsdorf and from there take a cab to Oase http://www.fkk-oase.de/ for a mega fun time.

I've spent many glorious hours in all 3 clubs. I usually get to them about mid/late afternoon and then spend 6-7hrs enjoying the delights, until either my money or my energy runs out.

I'm going to Frankfurt next week, and will definitely be paying a visit to the Palace. I'm also planning to take a day trip to Koln to make a long awaited visit to Samya.Can't wait :)