superman100

Best £300 Incall In London?

44 posts in this topic

hey, new guy in here, so im free this week and was looking for an incall in london and need some advice please, links would be great. 

Budget around £300 - £350 1 hour incall, must be a brunette. 

thanks, happy punting everyone.

one thing i forgot to mention is that i do prefer brunettes with pretty faces are important to me over the body and dont mind even £400 is it means a prettier face. 

Being me and a tight fisted yorkshireman I would opt for two wgs at £150 a go.

one thing i forgot to mention is that i do prefer brunettes with pretty faces are important to me over the body and dont mind even £400 is it means a prettier face.

Then you'll definitely be more than happy with both of my suggestions :). Both beautiful ladies with great figures. See both if you can!

Being me and a tight fisted yorkshireman I would opt for two wgs at £150 a go.

I agree Lessingham - although I am a "southern softy". My limit these days is £130 and I have had some very good punts for slightly less than that. Only paid £150 twice; the first one was crap but the second one was o.k. An expensive punt is not always a criterian for the level of servi ce you get IMHO. There are Ladies on this forum who provide an excellent service for less than £150. I have never had a bad punt with Ladies on  this forum. (they know whom I am talking about) :D

so if you had budget of £300 - £350 which would you go for then? im tempted to see jennifer at hamiltons

1 person likes this

Jennifer @ Hamiltons is definately a good option which would meet your requirements. She's a stunning brunette, very friendly & approachable and she has a really modern & clean incall location, which sets up a brilliant encounter with her. She's a great lady to chat to aswell.

Jennifer @ Hamiltons is definately a good option which would meet your requirements. She's a stunning brunette, very friendly & approachable and she has a really modern & clean incall location, which sets up a brilliant encounter with her. She's a great lady to chat to aswell.

sounds good, just wondering who I can compare her to, thing is I dont know any others than hamiltons and bijoux, if anyone can help by recommending others i would appreciate some help here.

Sadie long on VIP female section of Eros has the face of an exotic brunette angel for £300 for an hour.

hmm, i cant decide between jennifer and sadie, little help people?

hey mr superman I hope you found your superwoman, there are plenty of super women out there! ...regards  kate lll xxxxx

I hear good things about Sadie on the grapevine!

so my radar is now jennifer, sadie or romily.

so hard to decide which one, i wonder who is better at riding...

It sounds like this is your last £300-£350 you'll ever have to hand. Thats cool. Keep the money in the bank and move on mate.

#FortuneFavoursTheBrave  

It sounds like this is your last £300-£350 you'll ever have to hand. Thats cool. Keep the money in the bank and move on mate.

#FortuneFavoursTheBrave  

what do you mean?

If you want to spend £400 and she has to be a brunette, Ashley at Maxes.

If you are not fixated on the brunette bit, Lia is the best £300 you could spend, or Julia at Maxes.

You just will not go wrong with any of these three. All three have yet to pick up even a hint of negative feedback which cannot be said of either Jennifer (who is very good but in my opinion not in the same league) or Romily (recently discussed on threads here as not being the most engaged during a punt if I recall correctly). 

Edited by Gandalfthewhite

I guess you can't always please everyone. Not receiving oral seems to be the key issue I don't 'league' for and for being chatty. Luckily for me most of my reviews state my clients like my chat and having been suggested by numerous clients as 'Best body' recently I clearly 'league' for enough to keep me busy and less concerned by 'leagues' I don't want to be in... Like receiving oral and spending time with clients who don't want any chat... both of which I find a little awkward, uncomfortable or not my flavour of fun.

1 person likes this

what do you mean?

If you have the pound notes to hand, gamble - pick one. Whats the worst that can happen?