Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kingkong

Half Hour Asians

13 posts in this topic

Any reccomendations for asian ladies at £80 per half hour, OWO a plus and willing to dress to please

What is the sound of one hand clapping? Same as the response of the Asian guys to this request!

Confusus he say up your price to £100 and lo, the ladies of the night will tilt their fans your way

Any reccomendations for asian ladies at £80 per half hour, OWO a plus and willing to dress to please

can you be more specific and mention an area

I recommend either Bangkok or Pattaya, at that price.

Edited by Tiggy 7

i dont think the price point is unfair... there are plenty of great services available from other ethnicity's and nationalities at £80...

this is what puts me off the thai scene...

£150 is a good price for an hour but the 1 hr sessions ive had with the thai agencies have always been a let down for me - nice girls, good service, but always Photoshopped to fuck and well short of their glamorous agency pictures ...

at £80 for half an hour i might be tempted more often... but if i'm going to spend more than £80, generally speaking, i can do better than what the thai scene has to offer...

its a matter of taste of course... but £80 isnt a piss take price for a half hour service...

KingKong: bypass the agencies and try AW...

I do not think it is a piss take price, just that it is not there for Thai girls.

1 person likes this

i dont think the price point is unfair... there are plenty of great services available from other ethnicity's and nationalities at £80...

this is what puts me off the thai scene...

£150 is a good price for an hour but the 1 hr sessions ive had with the thai agencies have always been a let down for me - nice girls, good service, but always Photoshopped to fuck and well short of their glamorous agency pictures ...

at £80 for half an hour i might be tempted more often... but if i'm going to spend more than £80, generally speaking, i can do better than what the thai scene has to offer...

its a matter of taste of course... but £80 isnt a piss take price for a half hour service...

KingKong: bypass the agencies and try AW...

I completely disagree with you about the value. Thai girls include their services in the rate, have homely apartments which are not cheap. They often have to pay above market rate For them.

However I agree about the photos. Thai girls find it difficult to break free from the mould. The photographers care to much about showing of their abilities rather then the girl.

1 person likes this

South west London preferred, I have seen many very good SP at this price scale but they have left the business for one reason or another

Try yayathaimassage on a/work. Three girls to choose from,they work different days in sw9 near oval cricket ground

I completely disagree with you about the value. Thai girls include their services in the rate, have homely apartments which are not cheap. They often have to pay above market rate For them.

However I agree about the photos. Thai girls find it difficult to break free from the mould. The photographers care to much about showing of their abilities rather then the girl.

yes £150 is good value for an hour of a WG's time agreed, but i just find £100 for the half hour punt a bit of a stretch compared to what is out there for £80...

Suzi Li ( search Google ) is a pretty Thai girl with good service who does 30 mins for £80 though not in central London. I would certainly punt more if this price were available from the London Thais. However, this rate has been around for the best part of ten years and £100 now is not the same as in 2004.

I used to use those cards in phoneboxes in Tottenham Court Road, particularly around Warren Street tube. Used to pay £50 for an unhurried 20mins. There was generally at least a couple of "oriental babe" type cards and they were always Thai. Last time was about 2 years ago. The flats were generally near the BT tower. Generally good service, but you generally didn't know who you would get.

Ban Thai in South Croydon/Brighton Road is £60 for 30mins.

I used to use those cards in phoneboxes in Tottenham Court Road, particularly around Warren Street tube. Used to pay £50 for an unhurried 20mins. There was generally at least a couple of "oriental babe" type cards and they were always Thai. Last time was about 2 years ago. The flats were generally near the BT tower. Generally good service, but you generally didn't know who you would get.

wow... my earliest escapades were around there... i'm talking 1997... in and out of the phone boxes, part of the thrill was the cards and the neferious characters involved... can't believe that scene still survives... but as you say... its so hit and miss thats the trouble... and you stand out a bit using a phone box these days...

i need to write some more of my stories...