figman

Bukkake Parties

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've been punting for a few years now and the facial is one of my favourite things.  I've been looking to get involved in a bukkake party but can't seem to find anywhere within reasonable travel distance where they happen.  I live in West Yorkshire ... does anyone have any idea of how I can find out where they happen in the area or know of any wg's that run them?  I tried the usual internet searches but just get directed to the pay for membership 'swinging' sites.

I bet if you searched on Another Website using the criteria you seek, you will come up with over a dozen potential meets.

Figman,

Debbie from the Midlands is now holding her- greedygirlsparties in different parts of the country. Last week she had one in Sheffield.

The format of Debbies parties, which I have reported on, is that they start with a bukkake session and then after a break there is gang bang.

Probably worth your while getting on her mailing list regards the next Sheffield party.

Regards,

davidgood

Figman,

Debbie from the Midlands is now holding her- greedygirlsparties in different parts of the country. Last week she had one in Sheffield.

The format of Debbies parties, which I have reported on, is that they start with a bukkake session and then after a break there is gang bang.

Probably worth your while getting on her mailing list regards the next Sheffield party.

Regards,

davidgood

Thanks for the advice David, think I've found the right site on the net .

Only just noticed this!! A thread about bukkake parties.....started on Valentine's Day ^_^

And who ever said romance is dead :lol:

(sorry for the interruption, hope you find what you are looking for!)