Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cumandgo

Hot Hot Hot Mature Lady In London

11 posts in this topic

Can anyone recommend a sensational older lady in London.

Now I'm looking for a lady in her say 40s/50s/60s but she must be british and to die for. Very elegant and slim but unbelievably sexy and a lovely person as well. Someone mind blowing please !!! 

Well I have a lady saved in my hot list on AW. I think she has her own website as well.   Never seen her so can't recommend as such and I don't live in London!  But if I did I might be tempted by Helena Hart. In her fifties.  Looks like a lovely lady some nice reviews.  A classy lady I expect.  If you see her let me know how you get on as might be tempted!!

Lady Bethany on the purple place looks a cracker.  Based in Enfield so NE London.  Spoke to her on the phone and had arranged a booking that unfortunately got cancelled so can't share personal experiences.  . 

Loadsa pics in her PG and she looks a cracker, a couple of FRs there and elsewhere.

Well I have a lady saved in my hot list on AW. I think she has her own website as well.   Never seen her so can't recommend as such and I don't live in London!  But if I did I might be tempted by Helena Hart. In her fifties.  Looks like a lovely lady some nice reviews.  A classy lady I expect.  If you see her let me know how you get on as might be tempted!!

Thank you very much. She is very nice but just not quite my cup of tea. 

Lady Bethany on the purple place looks a cracker.  Based in Enfield so NE London.  Spoke to her on the phone and had arranged a booking that unfortunately got cancelled so can't share personal experiences.  . 

Loadsa pics in her PG and she looks a cracker, a couple of FRs there and elsewhere.

She looks HOT but slightly younger and perhaps slightly raunchier than what I had in mind. Many thanks.

I've got a thing for exactly the same type of older woman too, and I think Helena Hart looks amazing!

She's like Raquel Welch or Sophia Loren. Just so sizzling hot that age is almost an afterthought.

Do you mind me asking why she's not for you?

I've got a thing for exactly the same type of older woman too, and I think Helena Hart looks amazing!

She's like Raquel Welch or Sophia Loren. Just so sizzling hot that age is almost an afterthought.

Do you mind me asking why she's not for you?

Steady on !! 

I'm warming to her the more I look at her. She has a sort of mad look to her though !!  :P

Can anyone recommend a sensational older lady in London.

Now I'm looking for a lady in her say 40s/50s/60s but she must be british and to die for. Very elegant and slim but unbelievably sexy and a lovely person as well. Someone mind blowing please !!! 

If you are prepared to take the train to St Albans the3re is courtesanhelena on AW. She used to with Secret Boudoir.

If you are prepared to travel, then I would recommend Morgan, aka Mrs Robinson of High Wycombe. 

I have reported on her and she is a nice but sexy lady IMO

regards,

davidgood

Hmmmm. This is proving surprisingly difficult. I thought I would be spoilt for choice.

If you are prepared to take the train to St Albans the3re is courtesanhelena on AW. She used to with Secret Boudoir.

Sorry, cant travel. She looks nice though.

If you are prepared to travel, then I would recommend Morgan, aka Mrs Robinson of High Wycombe. 

I have reported on her and she is a nice but sexy lady IMO

regards,

davidgood

I respect your opinion but I don't think she is my cup of tea.thanks.