Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LEXX

Did Anyone Punt On Valentines Day?

23 posts in this topic

Just curious , if so was it with a regular or how was the availability of popular girls or regulars ?

Well i know two guys that did lol..but thats all x

i had 6 bookings today so it was definatly busy"!

i had 6 bookings today so it was definatly busy"!

I guess it depends on where you are. It definatley wasnt where for me x

no

not cos it was feb 14.  just wasnt convenient for me to punt that day. I would have it it were.

its just made up bollocks to sell cards and flowers and chocolates.

I had some bookings yesterday, prior to the day there were quite a few changes to bookings made in advance, cancelled or timings changed. It was initially going to be fairly busy, ended as an 'average' sort of day for me in terms of hours booked, but the hours and interactions were well enjoyed. I had a suspicion that the chopping and changing could have been down to a mixture of clients not realising the day's significance, weather causing some issues, combined with an element of fickleness.

I also had a few minor stupid accidents which caused me some pain, so the reduction in bookings wasn't a bad thing!

Edited by Strawberry

I had some bookings yesterday, prior to the day there were quite a few changes to bookings made in advance, cancelled or timings changed. It was initially going to be fairly busy, ended as an 'average' sort of day for me in terms of hours booked, but the hours and interactions were well enjoyed. I had a suspicion that the chopping and changing could have been down to a mixture of clients not realising the day's significance, weather causing some issues, combined with an element of fickleness.

I also had a few minor stupid accidents which caused me some pain, so the reduction in bookings wasn't a bad thing!

weather was seriously shite yesterday.  Really hard rain in the afternoon so I got soaked getting to my car after work, then the rain stopped and it started to blow so really scary on the motorway.  Not really the weather to go somewhere to punt.

weather was seriously shite yesterday.  Really hard rain in the afternoon so I got soaked getting to my car after work, then the rain stopped and it started to blow so really scary on the motorway.  Not really the weather to go somewhere to punt.

Both clients drove for at least 1 hour each way, one on fairly rural roads - it didn't stop them. 

Edited by Strawberry

Both clients drove for at least 1 hour each way, one on fairly rural roads - it didn't stop them. 

They know good prospects when they see them!! :)

I did, but the date wasn't a factor - I just happened to be in Edinburgh. It was a girl I hadn't visited before and was booked a week in advance, so I didn't have any problems with availability and didn't ask her if she was busy that day. Oddly enough, I just realised that I had a booking the day after Valentines last year - again the date wasn't a factor. 

Guilty as charged!Two punts in MK for me on 14th.

Valentine's Day being what it is for single people, I so wanted to punt, but wallet said no sadly. Perhaps next Valentine's day I'll be able to do the right thing and make a booking. :)

Valentine's Day being what it is for single people, I so wanted to punt, but wallet said no sadly. Perhaps next Valentine's day I'll be able to do the right thing and make a booking. :)

Lighter... start a little Valentine's fund now and promise yourself that you won't dip into it for anything else, and then make next year the best ever :)

I had a sensual massage with a very happy ending thanks. Had to do something to mark the day!

Yes, happily. It was with a lady with whom I have become a regular and whom I had primed to expect a delivery of "something" by courier in the afternoon, which enabled me to ascertain whether and when she would be in to accept delivery. So when I turned up (on motorcycle, in pouring rain) plausibly disguised as a courier, with flowers, it provided a handy opportunity to negotiate a conversion from a delivery into an unscheduled incall. No better way of spending a rain-lashed Valentines's Day afternoon. Problem is, I will have to devise something different for next year.

1 person likes this

Things were rather quiet on valentines day a lot of gents are with their other halves etc. . kate

What it is for single people? For me it's a day like any other. Like a special day in a religion I don't follow. Although in that case I would probably at least respect it.

I was more concerned at having trees remaining in the garden and getting home from work without losing my hat or falling over.  It was a very windy day.

I was more concerned at having trees remaining in the garden and getting home from work without losing my hat or falling over.  It was a very windy day.

Ha ha, I can visualise that.......... blame it on my huge imagination.

Yes, a first time punt with a lovely lady near Newcastle. Made me late home but I knew there would be nothing doing there!