Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dreamweaverman

Why even the experienced guys fall for it ???

11 posts in this topic

FR No: 94612

This is why most of the rip-offs continue to operates and treating the guys like mugs !!, because we behave like mugs!!

if we smarten up and do some research then these rip-offs will be vanished.

The are lots of them in the other site, because most of the guys fall for it again and again and again .....

What I find odd is that he went there expecting a slim young beauty - saw a tatty old trollop and did not walk.

Amusing read though.

The bit about go and lie down in a darkened room until feeling passes made me laugh - never worked for me.

Well I got to say was his own fault, why did he stay If 1; the lady wasn't the same one advertised, 2; she was as old and rough as old boots?

Because he thought with his little head, and oh he didn't want to embarrass her by walking away, this Is the reason why they still use this scam, cos some punters can not or will not walk away, you could dress a sack of spuds up In a dress and put a whig on It and some guys will still want to shag It lol. :D:rolleyes:

This is why most of the rip-offs continue to operates and treating the guys like mugs !!, because we behave like mugs!!

The are lots of them in the other site, because most of the guys fall for it again and again and again .....

Who you trying to kid, the scams and rip offs will just get more elaborate.

Why do you not include a link

And he is on a bad roll as well. Of his 11 most recent field reports, only 3 have a "yes" recommendation. Time he gave it away.

And he is on a bad roll as well. Of his 11 most recent field reports, only 3 have a "yes" recommendation. Time he gave it away.

The number of 'No' punts was interesting. I reckon my % would be about 25, and most of those were blind punts - only had ad's in the local rags to go on. God only knows how he manages to find so many, and as for the one in the OP ....... :D

The number of 'No' punts was interesting. I reckon my % would be about 25, and most of those were blind punts - only had ad's in the local rags to go on. God only knows how he manages to find so many, and as for the one in the OP ....... :D

Perhaps that's his thing, Just like some on here like a quick shag, others like a conversation, some are into BDSM. He maybe into bad punts and wingeing about them afterwards.

I am not sure you are the best person to lecture us.

Can I draw your attention to one of your FR's where you were treated like shit but still recommended her ------- little wonder you only have one negative report out of 49 reports, you must be very easy to please. :D

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=86866

I am not sure you are the best person to lecture us.

Can I draw your attention to one of your FR's where you were treated like shit but still recommended her ------- little wonder you only have one negative report out of 49 reports, you must be very easy to please. :D

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=86866

Apart from many of his posts moaning about how bad Adultw0rk is he continues to use it as his FRs prove, this is up to him of course, but on various A/W threads on here he makes allegations that EE ladies are organised by others, hinting at pimps or traffickers IMO.

I find it interesting as to HOW he knows this and WHAT he has done about it. He says it is widespread and most EE ladies on A/W are not Indies even if they advertise as though they are. He certainly has information that i wouldnt be able to find out about, and i have punted with EE ladies quite a bit. I would say i am sure that unfortunately there are some trafficked ladies on their but i have no way of knowing how many.