Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
And73w

Cardiff Recommendations - 2014

27 posts in this topic

Evening Gents,

I've been away from the punting scene in Cardiff for a while now, and after a recent trip to 'the old haunts' I have found all my favourites have gone!!

I used to see a few gals in some of the parlours, such as Abi in bay massage (left a while ago I'm told), Jess in Ambassador (rarely there anymore), and Jenny in First Choice on Whitchurch road (left recently).

The girls I like are size 6 to 8 and with nice fake breasts.

I've seen a few indies, and wouldn't mind a few recommendations if you guys could. I've notice Emma Butt is in Cardiff, but at £300 per hour, shes a bit rich for me!

Have anyone seen any girls in parlours recently that are 6/8 with fake boobs? I did see a girl called Lily at First Choice, but she was very rushed....

Any info and recommendation would be gratefully received! :D

xox Nicky xox

Works from a flat in the Bay, over near Morrisons and Asda.

You'll find her on AW.

Hiya all,

Can anyone PM me the lowdown on the thai massage in big yellow storage pls?

Can someone pm me a phone number for a nice but naughty welsh girl in cardiff

Hiya all,

Can anyone PM me the lowdown on the thai massage in big yellow storage pls?

Seems that I might have made a mistake with that one, adverts have disappeared and someone who had good knowledge posted that it never existed.

There are some nice Thai girls a little upstream on the Taff, right by the Stadium!  You'll find them on AW under Cardiff.

Sorry

Can someone pm me a phone number for a nice but naughty welsh girl in cardiff

Difficult, most of the girls are Romanian or Polish :(

However Tattooed Temptress, is Welsh and both naughty and nice but only offers Outcalls at present. :)

Thats a shame I can't accommodate :( what are the polish girls like?

I have had excellent times with Sweet Melanie, if you are not averse to someone out of their twenties.

Where are the thai girls by the stadium?

Search on AW for;

LOVEyaya

Seems that I might have made a mistake with that one, adverts have disappeared and someone who had good knowledge posted that it never existed.

There are some nice Thai girls a little upstream on the Taff, right by the Stadium!  You'll find them on AW under Cardiff.

Sorry

It definitely is there. I've had a normal massage ... Girl is stunning

Do you have to call before you go to Richmond rd?

Do you have to call before you go to Richmond rd?

I would say yes to that.

It definitely is there. I've had a normal massage ... Girl is stunning

If you've been there why do you need to ask;

"...Hiya all,

Can anyone PM me the lowdown on the thai massage in big yellow storage pls?..."

Perhaps you can update us?

If you've been there why do you need to ask;

"...Hiya all,

Can anyone PM me the lowdown on the thai massage in big yellow storage pls?..."

Perhaps you can update us?

Asking because I had a normal massage but nothing else. Wanted more, but after hinting didn't get any signals so didn't ask

She is hot tho! :)

There have been a couple of comments about a Thai Masseuse working in the big yellow storage. 

ok, ok, I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but surely this is an industrial facility to fleece disorganised people by putting their unwanted gear out of sight for long periods of time. (or helping short term needs)

Please put me out of my misery by helping this non-Cardiffian with a few facts.

Thank you

There have been a couple of comments about a Thai Masseuse working in the big yellow storage. 

ok, ok, I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but surely this is an industrial facility to fleece disorganised people by putting their unwanted gear out of sight for long periods of time. (or helping short term needs)

Please put me out of my misery by helping this non-Cardiffian with a few facts.

Thank you

Until someone said that it wasn't, I always believed it to be in the building next door and not Kwik Fit! :)

xox Nicky xox

Works from a flat in the Bay, over near Morrisons and Asda.

You'll find her on AW.

She's about the only one I could find. Pretty good is she? Looks very nice and is only 19!

You must be kidding.......Cardiff is on the up.    Some very good indies about - I use AW and limit booking to ladies with lots of good feedback. Saw "Sienna Marie" lasdt week, still smiling as a result.  :D

Cardiff is definitely improving. Elite1elle is fantastic, slim, pert breasts and very enthusiastic. Xxx Hannah xxx is a Hungarian lass with great enhanced tits, very pretty and one of the best punts I've had. Ok those are my tips - any in return? Has anyone booked Viktoria x? Looks like a sexy lady.

I've seen Busty Nikki on and off in Cardiff for the last 8 years, every time she gives a fantastic service, and for £40 for half an hour you really cant go wrong with that!

Saw BustyNikki years ago when she worked with Kate. A decent time back then. Sounds like she still gives good value for money.

From what I've heard it sounds like Kate was the better punt, shame she disappeared. Although as daveman says it's hard to fault £40 for 30 mins.

1 person likes this

Saw BustyNikki years ago when she worked with Kate. A decent time back then. Sounds like she still gives good value for money.

Same here. Probably about 2 years ago now. My one punting threesome and an experience I completely enjoyed at a very good price.

1 person likes this