sunhill999

Condom Sizes.

34 posts in this topic

Hello, this is my first time at this site. could I have some help about condoms please? My penis is really small. do brothels have really small condoms or do I have to bring my own? Will they let me wrap an elastic band around my small penis? I once went to the walk up in Berwick street. dp you know what one I am talking about?

Most wgs or parlours will have differing sizes of condoms.In fact alot of ladies don't really like guys to bring their own condoms.Sadly there are some strange guys about who have been known to deliberately put holes etc in condoms.When you say small are you sure its really very small as some blokes think they are underaverage and are in fact perfectly fine.A standard condom will generally be ok for average sized willies.The smallest guy i ever saw had a 2 inch penis and he managed perfectly fine with a bog standard sized durex...and no I think if you tied a laggy band round it it would not go down well.

Most wgs or parlours will have differing sizes of condoms.In fact alot of ladies don't really like guys to bring their own condoms.Sadly there are some strange guys about who have been known to deliberately put holes etc in condoms.When you say small are you sure its really very small as some blokes think they are underaverage and are in fact perfectly fine.A standard condom will generally be ok for average sized willies.The smallest guy i ever saw had a 2 inch penis and he managed perfectly fine with a bog standard sized durex...and no I think if you tied a laggy band round it it would not go down well.

thanks for your reply. At Berwick street they were a bit nasty.

that should put the girl off with a elastic band round it I would think it would stop it getting hard

standard size generally fit all unless they are over 10 ins in which case you would need running shoes as well as a condom to catch me

2 people like this

It is important you wear the right size protection. If you wear a condom too big for you it is far more likely to slip off.

I'd hate to ever offend a client by using a smaller size, but I'd rather risk a blush, than risk a condom slipping off and potentially catching something more than a slightly smaller than average cock!

1 person likes this

babe go to a sexual health clinic and ask for 'trim' condoms   x regards kate lll

1 person likes this

Some ladies do carry different sized condoms. I have a variety of sizes but the most commonly used is standard.

Hello, this is my first time at this site. could I have some help about condoms please? My penis is really small. do brothels have really small condoms or do I have to bring my own? Will they let me wrap an elastic band around my small penis? I once went to the walk up in Berwick street. dp you know what one I am talking about?

I think putting an elastic band round your cock is a dangerous idea.  It will stop the circulation.  Please dont do it.

Besides, how do you know your cock is small.  I have never seen another erect cock in all my 50 something years.  They dont vary that much, I am told.

and to lower the tone...

man goes into a chemists for condoms.

pretty girl behind the counter asks him of he wants small or large.

he puffs out his chest and in the deepest voice he can muster says 'large please'

came out with a pack of 144.

i'll get me coat.

Suspect this is a wind up

I suspected the same - but without photographic proof I guess it's best to go with the flow. 

I think putting an elastic band round your cock is a dangerous idea.  It will stop the circulation.  Please dont do it.

Besides, how do you know your cock is small.  I have never seen another erect cock in all my 50 something years.  They dont vary that much, I am told.

Maybe a staple gun wouldn't affect the circulation as much as a laggy band

Maybe a staple gun wouldn't affect the circulation as much as a laggy band

OWW!!!

no it's not. calling me a liar? I don't want to waste my money.

I suspected the same - but without photographic proof I guess it's best to go with the flow. 

thanks for the vote of confidence! lol!

thanks for your trust! lol!

Some ladies do carry different sized condoms. I have a variety of sizes but the most commonly used is standard.

thank you !

babe go to a sexual health clinic and ask for 'trim' condoms   x regards kate lll

you are a star!

It is important you wear the right size protection. If you wear a condom too big for you it is far more likely to slip off.

I'd hate to ever offend a client by using a smaller size, but I'd rather risk a blush, than risk a condom slipping off and potentially catching something more than a slightly smaller than average cock!

you are right. can they chuck you out?

Can the client chuck me out for offending them by using a small condom?! I hope they wouldn 't want to, it seems somewhat dramatic!

Can the condom chuck you out?! Weird choice of phrase. More like you slip out of it.

Can the girl chuck you out for having a smaller than average cock? Small cocks are not a hinderance to a working girl, I imagine some to prefer it.

Can the client chuck me out for offending them by using a small condom?! I hope they wouldn 't want to, it seems somewhat dramatic!

Can the condom chuck you out?! Weird choice of phrase. More like you slip out of it.

Can the girl chuck you out for having a smaller than average cock? Small cocks are not a hinderance to a working girl, I imagine some to prefer it.

what I meant was can the wg chuck you out/ I don't want to mess up.

I don't want to be ripped off! that's why I asked! lol!

A working girl will not throw you out for having a small cock.She is there to give you a good time to earn a living.Your cock size is not relevant to her.

A working girl can quite rightly end the booking if you are rude or not clean or if you act in an inappropriate manner like wearing laggy bands round your cock.If you do want to take your own condoms ask if this is ok before booking as I said before alot of ladies prefer to provide their own.

You could think of it this way;

If you job is being shagged, surely one that isn't going to stretch you to your limits is preferable?

Strawberry if I could work out how to like your comment with the little green mark... I would!