dojki

Anika Of Indian Palace

20 posts in this topic

Has anyone seen Anika?

I have booked her 4 times but she has never turned up

In addition, Indian Palace has also kept a different pricing for her which has never been done before. Its not fair as well and I think this would be a big problem for them.

But I think they cant help it. Their premises stnadards have gone down; they don't reply to emails for weeks; the quality of girls have gone down too.

Need atleast two more girls like Narinder, Jada, or Surina (not Sarina)

Please share if anyone has seen Anika or if she works anywhere else

I've never met Anika so I can't help you with that particular issue. However, the Indian Palace are currently relocating and that might account for why you're not getting email responses.   They've moved many times over the nine years I've been using them and rented some lovely flats during that period, so let's all hope that their next premises are nicer. 

As with any parlour, punters are bound to develop favourites and it's a shame for us when they leave.  I certainly don't think that the overall quality of the girls has deteriorated - not at all, but the high staff turnover means that recruitment and retention must present a huge challenge for management.  I'm optimistic that they'll finalise a stable roster over the coming months.  

Good luck with your quest to find Anika.

I agree with the 1st post. In my opinion the quality of girl at Indian Palace has decreased. Sarina, Narinder and Jada were very pretty and had great bodies. In my opinion the girls on the current IP roster are not as pretty and do not have great bodies like the aforementioned girls.Re Anikah - saw her once and she was up to the standard (looks and body wise) of Narinder, Sarina and Jada. However, as per IP site looks like she is away for a while. Does not look like the other current IP girls are as pretty or have as good a body. Please note this is only in my opinion.

Apart from being subjective, your opinion is a blanket generalisation defining ‘quality’ as a synonym for beauty.   They are not the same thing. There’s no pointing mourning the loss of the ladies you liked.  Girls come and go  and it affects us all; you need to move on. 

Currently I think Aria is a beauty, absolutely perfect.  And I am confident there will be many more as the line-up changes over the coming months.

There wont be a single genuine punter here who (if has been going to indian palace) wont agree to the fact that their standards have declined in all respects; quality of girls, quality of premises, phone pickup as well. So it seems that someone from Indian Palace is using using anonymous names to defend them. Am glad that posts like these expose them and help us all in identifying them. I have in my inbox atleast 4 email responses from indian palace during the six months with a lag of upto 45 days in response so its not the relocation that is causing this slack.It used to be such a nice place till the time they were at chancery lane.

Anyways guys, please, can anyone tell if Anikah is available anywhere else under a different name? I have heard she is really cool and cant wait till April to enjoy her

There wont be a single genuine punter here who (if has been going to indian palace) wont agree to the fact that their standards have declined in all respects; quality of girls, quality of premises, phone pickup as well. So it seems that someone from Indian Palace is using using anonymous names to defend them. Am glad that posts like these expose them and help us all in identifying them. I have in my inbox atleast 4 email responses from indian palace during the six months with a lag of upto 45 days in response so its not the relocation that is causing this slack.It used to be such a nice place till the time they were at chancery lane.

Anyways guys, please, can anyone tell if Anikah is available anywhere else under a different name? I have heard she is really cool and cant wait till April to enjoy her

Only went once average girl wanted 50 quid for a hand job walked.

Who are these anonymous names?  Are you referring to me?

I am always very suspicious of new posters who threaten to expose and identify established forum members, and vilify respected service providers with baseless accusation.  I’ve known the IP and the contributors on this forum a lot longer than any of us have known you.  

For the record.  Nobody’s put me up to anything.  My fondness for the Palace is well documented on here and apart from a trove of magical punting experiences stretching back almost a decade, I have no other connection. I remain a very contented customer.   

It’s interesting to note, that you’ll be first in the queue if Anikah re-emerges, despite the perceived decline in standards.  You’ll make an exception then, I guess.

Further to my earlier post, just to clarify - in respect of issues with phone pick up etc mentioned by others - I have not had these issues. To be honest IP is the most reliable agency I have used in terms of phone pick up and bookings.

In addition, I guess I am commenting on IP and not other agencies as I have used them more than any other agency due to their aforementioned reliability.

I too hope IP change the roster up a bit. Although looks and body type are subjective, I am pretty sure your average punter would say that the looks and body type of the IP girls have declined in the last 6 months. I think (and hope) this is only temporary as I would gladly go back to IP. Like I said, I am only commenting on IP as I am comfortable using them more than any other agency so I guess I 'care' more about their roster.

IP seems to be struggling to hold onto girls at the moment; since the sudden exodus a few months ago when Narinder, Nabilla, Ravina and Shanaz all disappeared at the same time (although admittedly the latter two of those hadn't been back for long) their turnover of girls seems to have been particularly high.

During that time they've recruited some slim, young and pretty (in my - subjective - opinion) girls like Anikah, Jaipreet and Aria, but also some larger and more mature ladies - presumably because it's difficult to find lots of slim, young, pretty Indian girls in a short space of time who want to do this work!

I don't know what's behind this difficulty in retaining girls, but if they could sort that our I suspect they'd get back to their old levels of 'quality' reasonably quickly. After all, I suspect the reason behind their diversification in terms of age and size of girls isn't really down to an urge to cater to all tastes.

As far as Anikah goes, I'd be surprised if she works at IP again - once you star to see "back in x months" on IP's roster you don't usually see that girl again. I suspect Anikah realised that she was, for most punters, a cut above the other girls currently working at IP, which probably motivated her higher prices. She's a smart girl though, and I'm sure she realised she could earn more as an indie.

1 person likes this

I think wippa has summarized everything very appropriately. May be it's the same problem with jada and mariner that they have left.

Coming back to anikah and for that matter even Narinder, have they shown up somewhere else or as independent?

Please share if anyone does find them

Now you need to apologise, both to me and to the Indian Palace, for your accusations of collusion and your threats to doxx me.

I fully agree with djki, Sammy and Wippa about the big "change" in the IP girls during the past 6-9 months.

A couple of the girls referred to above mentioned before they left that they had become unhappy with the fee sharing arrangement at IP under which, if I remember rightly, they were left with 40%.

Shame, because in its heyday IP was a very good place.

Yes CL09, it used to be a really nice place and personally I liked their hygiene policy as well. Even retaining such high margins, they were not able to maintain the standards. As Wippa rightly noted, whenever you see a girl with a sign "will be back in ??", she never returns; the last of the good ones also disappeared from their website today. Jada gone. As much as we hope, I am afraid, I don't see their standards climbing up back again.

But the question is where do these girls go. Why don't they surface up somewhere else. Like they have enough goodwill to capitalize upon even if they can show themselves on this forum.....Narinder...Jada...Anikah....Wake up

Who told you 40%, cl09?  Some ‘poor quality’ girl?  Given the perceived relaxation of standards, I'm genuinely baffled that you all keep returning.  

The only answer to this nebulous issue of ‘quality and standards’ is for the Indian Palace to increase their prices. This is what I’ve been suggesting this to them for ages - they’ve maintained the same pricing structure for the last ten years.  Otherwise it's whinge...whinge...whinge.  

Dojki, although we are genuinely unaware of Anikah’s whereabouts, several of us here do know where Narinder is currently working (and Jaipreet, Devi and Nabilla), but I am certainly not going to tell you. Mainly because you’re a repugnant troll who threatened me with identification, exposure and accused me of being a manipulative shill for a service provider.  Now apologise, or shut up.

Who are these anonymous names?  Are you referring to me?

I am always very suspicious of new posters who threaten to expose and identify established forum members, and vilify respected service providers with baseless accusation.  I’ve known the IP and the contributors on this forum a lot longer than any of us have known you.  

For the record.  Nobody’s put me up to anything.  My fondness for the Palace is well documented on here and apart from a trove of magical punting experiences stretching back almost a decade, I have no other connection. I remain a very contented customer.   

It’s interesting to note, that you’ll be first in the queue if Anikah re-emerges, despite the perceived decline in standards.  You’ll make an exception then, I guess.

I have been a member of this forum since Aug 2007. I am not going to comment on the current standard of IP.

I have, in the past, exposed and reported back to Galahad a number of multi ID users on this forum. and that included a fake Jada and a fake Sara!

I don't believe that WhilstNeroplays is an anonymous name used by Indian Palace on this forum. If I remember it right, WhilstNeroplays was actually banned by IP for some misunderstandings back in 2009/2010.

1 person likes this

I have been a member of this forum since Aug 2007. I am not going to comment on the current standard of IP.

I have, in the past, exposed and reported back to Galahad a number of multi ID users on this forum. and that included a fake Jada and a fake Sara!

I don't believe that WhilstNeroplays is an anonymous name used by Indian Palace on this forum. If I remember it right, WhilstNeroplays was actually banned by IP for some misunderstandings back in 2009/2010.

Thank you for your timely intervention, and accurately illuminating the backdrop for this vigorous defence of My Favourite Place. 

After discovering that the ‘misunderstandings’ were manifestations of of a severe disability, the IP not only forgave my transgressions - which I deeply regret, they exhibited an overwhelming level of compassion. They were patient, supportive and understanding; demonstrating a genuine kindness I found truly humbling - thus earning my endless gratitude and unwavering loyalty. 

They took care of me when I was very unwell.  Consequently, this is a place I trust completely and where they continue to look after me and deliver an outstanding service.  At parlour prices I’m not paying for grand opulence and a PSE with a supermodel. I want a sexual encounter in a safe friendly environment with girls I can trust, in a place where I can relax.  At the IP this is exactly what I get.

However, I am not unsympathetic to some of the sentiments expressed on this thread and Armageddon’s diplomatic reluctance to comment echoes everyone’s concerns. Admittedly there are no frills but the IP have been around a long time and will always enjoy my full support.  We all want the same thing but I object to inflammatory criticism injected into a public forum by an antagonistic selfish troll impugning the reputation of one of my trusted providers.

Give them the chance to up their game and I predict a revival in their popularity.

According to thhe Indian Palace website, Anikah is working today (24th March) from 11am to 8pm.

IP seems to be struggling to hold onto girls at the moment; since the sudden exodus a few months ago when Narinder, Nabilla, Ravina and Shanaz all disappeared at the same time (although admittedly the latter two of those hadn't been back for long) their turnover of girls seems to have been particularly high.

During that time they've recruited some slim, young and pretty (in my - subjective - opinion) girls like Anikah, Jaipreet and Aria, but also some larger and more mature ladies - presumably because it's difficult to find lots of slim, young, pretty Indian girls in a short space of time who want to do this work!

I don't know what's behind this difficulty in retaining girls, but if they could sort that our I suspect they'd get back to their old levels of 'quality' reasonably quickly. After all, I suspect the reason behind their diversification in terms of age and size of girls isn't really down to an urge to cater to all tastes.

As far as Anikah goes, I'd be surprised if she works at IP again - once you star to see "back in x months" on IP's roster you don't usually see that girl again. I suspect Anikah realised that she was, for most punters, a cut above the other girls currently working at IP, which probably motivated her higher prices. She's a smart girl though, and I'm sure she realised she could earn more as an indie.

Hi Whippa,  we would like to let you know that Anikah will be available on Monday the 24th of March 2014 from 11am till 8pm near Bayswater Station.  You mentioned that you would be surprised if Anikah ever worked at Indian Palace again due to you assuming that we are struggling to hold on to the girls so they must not be happy working with us.  Also,  nearly all of the ladies that we have recently had on our site saying when they will be back are now back like we have advertised they would be.  We always update our rota daily so we can accurately advertise who is on when we definitely know ourselves.  We would not advertise a person as being back when we do not believe that they have no intention of coming back.  Sometimes the ladies are not sure,  so we keep them on the site.  Then,  when they are sure they are leaving then we take them off.     

Understandably it would be natural for anyone not involved in Indian Palace to form opinions or come to their own conclusions about the reasons the ladies left or any behind the scenes activity at Indian Palace.  We respect your opinion,  but we would also like you to consider some things based on life cycles and from the point of view of a female in this industry.  Narrinder has been with Indian Palace for over 10 years and so has Jada.  We are not sure if you were aware of this fact.  Due to the nature of  working in this industry,  the ladies move into different phases of their lives.  They get married,  get pregnant,  get what is considered a normal job,  move abroad or start a serious relationship.  On a rare occasion,  one of our ladies will have to leave due to a family member finding out that they are working at our place and it becomes dangerous for them to stay with us.  All of the ladies (Jada,  Narrinder,  Sarina,  Devi etc) that left last year moved into a different phase of their life and you will not find them working at any other place.  Indian Palace had to ask a couple of ladies that we have not mentioned to leave as they were being disruptive towards the other ladies.  You are assuming that we are struggling to hold on to the ladies and this is why they have left,  but it's not true.  There is a lot going on behind the scenes that you are not aware of.  The ladies that do stay at our place usually stay for a long while  and out of their own free will.  They would not do that if they were not happy at Indian Palace.     

Also,  it is true that it's difficult to get slim,  young and pretty Indian ladies that want to do this work in a short space of time.  But,  it's also true that we do get requests for curvy Indian ladies.  And a few request for mature ones.  They are not as busy as the slim and young ones,  but they still get customers.  Also whippa,  it's not that easy for a lot of young Indian ladies to work as an Indie because they live with family and they cant be on the phone and be answering emails or doing any of the background work.  

We hope you understand where Indian Palace are coming from a bit better.   

I think wippa has summarized everything very appropriately. May be it's the same problem with jada and mariner that they have left.

Coming back to anikah and for that matter even Narinder, have they shown up somewhere else or as independent?

Please share if anyone does find them

Hello Dojki,  wippa has summarised everything based on his own opinion.  Understandably,  as he is not part of the behind the scenes activity of Indian Palace.  Hopefully you can have a different understanding of the situation after our explanation.  Anikah will be available on Monday the 24th of March.  She is available occasionally due to her studying and family commitments and we are not sure when she will next be available.  Our website will always have an accurate reflection of the availability of our ladies.  

I fully agree with djki, Sammy and Wippa about the big "change" in the IP girls during the past 6-9 months.

A couple of the girls referred to above mentioned before they left that they had become unhappy with the fee sharing arrangement at IP under which, if I remember rightly, they were left with 40%.

Shame, because in its heyday IP was a very good place.

Hello CL09,  no one at our place was ever left with 40%.  They would not work there if they had been.  Some of the ladies who wanted to get bigger tips off the customers after the service so that they felt sorry for them may have used this untrue story.  Some of the ladies are not honest and will always make up stories for their own ends.  One of the ladies who was asked to leave took the money for an hour's service,  then rushed the customer out in 30minutes and then let Indian Palace know that he took back the money for 30minutes so she said she had only been paid for 30minutes.  This was not true as the customer rang us and complained that he had paid for 1hour and been rushed out in 30minutes.  When the customer was with her and asked this particular girl for his money back for 30minutes as he had paid for 1 hour,  she said that Indian Palace take all of her money and only give her £20 out of the £140 hour.  He felt sorry for her and let her keep the rest of the money.  But when he left,  he thought about it and was not happy,  then he called us.  There are a few other things that some dishonest ladies do,  but we will be here writing a book if we mentioned all of them.  We are grateful to our regular customers and to any customer who lets us know what is going on so we can avoid customers getting ripped off by dishonest ladies.     

Thank you for your timely intervention, and accurately illuminating the backdrop for this vigorous defence of My Favourite Place. 

After discovering that the ‘misunderstandings’ were manifestations of of a severe disability, the IP not only forgave my transgressions - which I deeply regret, they exhibited an overwhelming level of compassion. They were patient, supportive and understanding; demonstrating a genuine kindness I found truly humbling - thus earning my endless gratitude and unwavering loyalty. 

They took care of me when I was very unwell.  Consequently, this is a place I trust completely and where they continue to look after me and deliver an outstanding service.  At parlour prices I’m not paying for grand opulence and a PSE with a supermodel. I want a sexual encounter in a safe friendly environment with girls I can trust, in a place where I can relax.  At the IP this is exactly what I get.

However, I am not unsympathetic to some of the sentiments expressed on this thread and Armageddon’s diplomatic reluctance to comment echoes everyone’s concerns. Admittedly there are no frills but the IP have been around a long time and will always enjoy my full support.  We all want the same thing but I object to inflammatory criticism injected into a public forum by an antagonistic selfish troll impugning the reputation of one of my trusted providers.

Give them the chance to up their game and I predict a revival in their popularity.

Dear whilstneroplays,  we would like to thank you for speaking on our behalf on this forum when we have not been able to.  We really appreciate it.  Our responses are delayed not because we can't be bothered to respond or because we don't care or don't want to say thank you.  It's because there are not many of us behind the scenes and we have other commitments that so not enable us to answer quickly.  It's true that some might assume that we are getting you to stick up for us,  but we know that it's not true.  We would also like to thank you for your custom at our place throughout the years.  You are kind hearted soul with a strong spirit and we sincerely wish you the very best throughout your journey on this weird and wonderful blue planet.

Hi Armageddon,  thank you for your input about us.  And thank you for your custom at IP as well.  Was there really a fake Jada and a fake Sara on this forum?  We missed that!  Could you let us know more about it?  Is there a thread where we can read about the fakeness?  Lol to someone trying to impersonating Jada and Sara!

Has anyone seen Anika?

I have booked her 4 times but she has never turned up

In addition, Indian Palace has also kept a different pricing for her which has never been done before. Its not fair as well and I think this would be a big problem for them.

But I think they cant help it. Their premises stnadards have gone down; they don't reply to emails for weeks; the quality of girls have gone down too.

Need atleast two more girls like Narinder, Jada, or Surina (not Sarina)

Please share if anyone has seen Anika or if she works anywhere else

Hello again Dojki,  Anikah has turned up.  She has had to cancel due to train cancellations and bad weather her end.  She travels from very far to get to us.  Yes she has a condition of her own working at our place.  Actually a lot of people have commented in the past the the ladies should have different prices like other agencies do.  Jada and Narinder were constantly told that they should be charging different prices to the other ladies,  but Jada and Narinder were always happy to work at our current prices.  Anikah is definitely what would be considered a 'high class' Indian lady.  She herself is not happy to work at our current prices,  so she has changed them.  Also,  we have nice premises now.  It's true that we don't reply to emails sometimes while we are moving,  but you can always call us to find out about our prices or who is available.  Or you can look at our website.  And if you wanted to discuss services,  you can go and see the lady at her flat and speak to her about it.  We think we have a nice range of nice Indian ladies available at the moment,  but obviously people have different opinions.    

1 person likes this

Hi Armageddon,  thank you for your input about us.  And thank you for your custom at IP as well.  Was there really a fake Jada and a fake Sara on this forum?  We missed that!  Could you let us know more about it?  Is there a thread where we can read about the fakeness?  Lol to someone trying to impersonating Jada and Sara!

We certainly had a fake Jada and a fake Sara on this forum back in 2007. All their post have been deleted when G upgraded the system. I think you could still see their profile when you click the member tab at the top and search for jada or sara85.

Or you can read this thread to get more info.

Hi Indian Palace,

Yes, I just had a look at your rota and noticed that Anika is back, and Jaipreet has been back for a couple of weeks too. That's good news and, as a long-time customer of yours I'm happy to hear that the recent thinning of your rota was a temporary blip rather than the start of a long-term trend.

Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed post - it answered a lot of questions. Anyway, I'm off to eat my hat... and make a booking :)

1 person likes this