Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
highclasslover

Has It Really Been 20 Years?!

8 posts in this topic

Just realised its was 20 years ago that I first was lured into the world of punting.  Some amazing (and some forgettable experiences since).  Highlights I think:

- as a nervous 18 year old climbing the stairs to a massage parlour (above KFC) in Bedford - not really knowing what to ask for!  Was exciting though - ahh the days when I actually had a massage first!

- A few punts in, summing the courage to ask to go down on the girl (long before I knew these were all pretty standard services)

- Discovering agencies when I moved down to London - wow, such a complete change, and was amazed at being able to plan in advance exactly what I was looking for (think it was an agency called ABC Girls and a cute Aussie called Madison).  Think I eventually landed on Maxes and occasionally Atlantic Companions.

- Some crazy, way too expensive indulgences - nights at 5 star hotel and duo bookings from Maxes or Hamiltons (think it was Nicole and Cameron)

...and now the temptation is as hot as ever!

Memories are what keep some of us punting long after we should have quit!

time flies when one is having fun hey? kate lll

time flies when one is having fun hey? kate lll

Don't you get fed up touting this agency all over the place, which ever thread i go to you are there with nothing exceptional to say except hawking your agency and its not even a good one at that far better ones out there, ie Maxes , I would give up if I were you.

Edited by boygenius69

Just realised its was 20 years ago that I first was lured into the world of punting.  Some amazing (and some forgettable experiences since).  Highlights I think:

- as a nervous 18 year old climbing the stairs to a massage parlour (above KFC) in Bedford - not really knowing what to ask for!  Was exciting though - ahh the days when I actually had a massage first!

- A few punts in, summing the courage to ask to go down on the girl (long before I knew these were all pretty standard services)

- Discovering agencies when I moved down to London - wow, such a complete change, and was amazed at being able to plan in advance exactly what I was looking for (think it was an agency called ABC Girls and a cute Aussie called Madison).  Think I eventually landed on Maxes and occasionally Atlantic Companions.

- Some crazy, way too expensive indulgences - nights at 5 star hotel and duo bookings from Maxes or Hamiltons (think it was Nicole and Cameron)

...and now the temptation is as hot as ever!

Ha ha, cute.  You must really have some energy Sir, as I assume you also built a family in this interval of time.

It will be 21 years for me this year (I can remember the year as I know what my job was at the time, which I had just changed).  Lots of memories, and I agree with the man above who says he're to another 20.

I'll be holding on - Greg Allman

From the film Black Rain, classic!!!