mrtomthumb

Dusseldorf Bahndamm And Other Recommendations?

8 posts in this topic

Going to Dusseldorf in the next few months and would like to know the best girls to see near the city centre?

Looking for good independent wg's at good rates? Like who is good to see at the Bahndamm at the moment and other local venues? Not the big clubs.

What sort of prices do they charge?

I've punted at the BahnDam just a couple of weeks ago, this time I wasn't so Impressed, the amount of girls were low for a Friday night, and many now want €50 for a 15min suck & fuck, this is Amsterdam rates, I'd rather keep my money in my pocket and go elsewhere.

If you don't want to visit a saunaclub that's up to you, there are many working flats and Indys in the city, check out listings site http://www.6relax.de/ and if you haven't already read up on ISG and other forums.

the Hungarian, looks a bit far, I wont have a lot of time, any private girls or flats that are recommended... I have seen this site, but local knowledge is best... ;)

the Hungarian, looks a bit far, I wont have a lot of time, any private girls or flats that are recommended... I have seen this site, but local knowledge is best... ;)

How long have you got in town?

I will be there on a Monday evening, and will have a couple of hours, to kill before I have to go out, then maybe after midnight, it will be same on Tuesday..... escaping work functions....

Get the train to duisburg. Much better and bigger RLD.

Well the OP was In town back In February, so who knows how he got on.