Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
readingjim

How Safe Is Nuru?

8 posts in this topic

I saw a post on a forum - maybe this one - that worried me; it claimed that Nuru was extremely risky... Even ignoring the possibility of a slippery accidental "insertion".

What's the scoop here? I'd love to experience one but not if it's particularly risky regarding infection etc...

Most fatalities are due to slipping in the shower afterwards, should you accidentally have stepped into the gel   :lol:

1 person likes this

If you as risk averse as your post indicates then, perhaps, punting is not really for you.

There are some risks where ever you look, even crossing the road; punting gives you a high as a result of the illicit nature of the hobby.

Infection from what the service provider or the gel?

Really this makes no sense.

The only risks with Nuru are the following.

To the girl slipping off the bed

To the guy if he moves when she is trying to glide and she catches a bollock the wrong way. 

Nuru is no more risky than doing a body to body massage….in anyway shape or form.

I saw a post on a forum - maybe this one - that worried me; it claimed that Nuru was extremely risky... Even ignoring the possibility of a slippery accidental "insertion".

What's the scoop here? I'd love to experience one but not if it's particularly risky regarding infection etc...

So, then, Jim are you going to come back and tell us any more?

Isn't nuru stuff a kind of cellulose from seaweed ?   In that case nuru massage should be no more dangerous than wallpapering your lounge (same kinda stuff in the paste)

How safe is nuru?Surely that depends on how high the bed is,although i suppose the danger could be minimised by surrounding it with cushions

1 person likes this