cumandgo

advice plesae ----- incall arrangements

36 posts in this topic

most of the time , whether indie or agency, there is very little info on the lady's incall arrangements available on her profile. preferably, I like the lady to operate on her own in a quiet , easy to get to, discreet incall.

there are a range of things that concern me about an incall. I like to get some decent picture of what circumstances I will find there, but I find myself inhibited in seeking this info as I fear that my questions will worry the lady about my intentions and scare her off.

what is the best way of approaching this problem and what questions is it reasonable to ask ?

most of the time , whether indie or agency, there is very little info on the lady's incall arrangements available on her profile. preferably, I like the lady to operate on her own in a quiet , easy to get to, discreet incall.

there are a range of things that concern me about an incall. I like to get some decent picture of what circumstances I will find there, but I find myself inhibited in seeking this info as I fear that my questions will worry the lady about my intentions and scare her off.

what is the best way of approaching this problem and what questions is it reasonable to ask ?

It is not always necessary to ask. When I see someone for the first time, I make a point of telling him about the area as in safe and that he can park on my drive or immediately outside. That is usually enough to put their mind at rest.

I like to get some decent picture of what circumstances I will find there

The ubiqutious "Luxury apartment" does seem to be fairly popular, usually accompanied by "Discreet surroundings" and a smattering of "Easy access" and "All amenities provided".

Perhaps what is required is a couple of those geeky 360

I know what you mean; when attempting to visit a WG at a typical flats location, you are often presented with a bewildering range of buttons to press. It would be great to have really precise instructions of which buttons to press and what to do, to save us looking furtive hanging around outside.

I was saying only the other day that all the ladies should have a client care page on their websites wherein they state their terms and conditions, what you can expect and who to complain to, and how. You could extend this to have a checklist with things like easy parking, wheelchair access,social diversity policy,clean sheets, soft toilet paper, vegetarian condoms, organic fruit juice and so on.

really precise instructions

Tell me about it, you really can't get much more precise instructions than "Press the button for flat 4", however when you actually view the array of 18 buttons you find that over half have no number displayed and the rest are as good as unreadable, and not unnaturally number 4 is nowhere to be seen.

Tell me about it, you really can't get much more precise instructions than "Press the button for flat 4", however when you actually view the array of 18 buttons you find that over half have no number displayed and the rest are as good as unreadable, and not unnaturally number 4 is nowhere to be seen.

It's probably the one after 3 and before 5

My main playground is Indie's with a decent apartment.

In the last year or so I have note that the apartment may not be exclusive to one lady; they are ever so discreet and ensure there are no hallway meetings and I don't have any problem with the occasional mysterious footstep or throat clear. Any way I fully appreciate that a shared rent keeps my punting costs down.

But the Bill, now Act does, leave me with a slight niggle. They are in a police area that has in the past been very heavy on "maided flats" and I do wonder what may happen when some Assistant Chief Constable asks "How are we doing on brothels, then?"

It's probably the one after 3 and before 5

Oddly enough the only buttons that could be accurately determined were numbers 11 & 7, the array was displayed in 2 vertical columns of 9, and IIRC number 11 was third down on the right hand column and number 7 was at the bottom of the left hand column, I did spend a little time trying to work out some sort of logical distribution but decided that my only option was to ring the lady and ask which button to press, she replied, a trifle mystified and brusquely I thought, "Top left", which of course made perfect sense. At the end of the appointment I did mention that she might want to take a look at the button array and see if she could work out where button number 4 was, she declined my offer.

Yes, but I would like to know things like;

-- does she operate alone from her flat

-- does she share with other WGs, if so how how many are likely to be there [ I dont want a brothel feel to the place]

--- is there any possibility of my encountering other punters on the way in or out. this has happened and it is not nice.

-- will there be male ' friends ' in the incall. I have read horror stories of the pimp or suchlike being there in the background. boyfriends of the other ladies.

-- will it be quiet.I dislike hearing the sounds of other WGs/punters moving around, banging doors taking showers etc when I am trying to get into an intimate atmosphere with the lady --- when this happens the commercial nature of the proceedings is brought home with a bang and dilutes the experience.

--- will I be met at the door by my girl or someone else. I dont like hearing " twinkle eyes [ or whatever ] !! client here for you ". commerciality reminder again.

there are a range of things, the above are just some.I am sure they wont bother some punters but equally I feel others would understand all too well.

-- does she share with other WGs, if so how how many are likely to be there [ I dont want a brothel feel to the place]

--- is there any possibility of my encountering other punters on the way in or out. this has happened and it is not nice.

-- will there be male ' friends ' in the incall. I have read horror stories of the pimp or suchlike being there in the background. boyfriends of the other ladies.

-- will it be quiet.I dislike hearing the sounds of other WGs/punters moving around, banging doors taking showers etc when I am trying to get into an intimate atmosphere with the lady --- when this happens the commercial nature of the proceedings is brought home with a bang and dilutes the experience.

--- will I be met at the door by my girl or someone else. I dont like hearing " twinkle eyes [ or whatever ] !! client here for you ". commerciality reminder again.

I can't speak for anybody else, but being asked if I will be alone in the flat will absolutely guarantee I turn the booking down. There is no good reason to want to know provided you intend to behave yourself, and every reason to if you don't.

And as for noise, if a lady's neighbours are the type to spend their days putting up shelves or hoovering loudly or whatever (as mine are wont to do sometimes) what on earth do you expect her to do about it? I don't know any indies who operate in the way you describe, and AFAIK, not many of the good houses do either. I think you maybe need to set your punting sights a bit higher.

there are a range of things, the above are just some.I am sure they wont bother some punters but equally I feel others would understand all too well.

None of those would apply.

Yes I've been told about the horror stories and quite a few guys in my area who are inexperienced seem to dwell on these tales. On the other hand a girl really doesn't want to be giving out her security or working arrangements since it may make her feel vulnerable.

Best way I would say would be to read some reports on the lady you are considering, join a local/regional forum and ask around a bit. The only way you can really find out is by visiting.

Anyone with a good reputation generally won't be doing anything to upset her own business.

I can't speak for anybody else, but being asked if I will be alone in the flat will absolutely guarantee I turn the booking down. There is no good reason to want to know provided you intend to behave yourself, and every reason to if you don't.

There is a good reason for wanting to know - it may well be very inhibiting for the client and thus no fun at all. I would certainly be uncomfortable in a flat or house knowing that there was someone else around. Don't ask me why as it is certainly irrational and a long explanation will be required.

I also agree that the security of the lady is paramount so, for me at least, its a tricky situation. I have never asked if a lady will be alone and have just assumed that would be the case. If it hasn't been, I have never been aware that it wasn't so. (Which is your point of course). Certainly, one or two ladies work in relatively small flats where it would be impossible to hide a third party unless they were under the bed.

I adverise I do incalls only from my flat If a punter asks do I live on my own I don't accept the booking. Rather safe than sorry.

I don't give out my exact number until they are downstairs where I can see them from my windows. When they phone for the number I giver it to them when I see them and then onky tell them which button they need to press to gain entry.

A couple of mnths ago a gent came to me for an incall whilst I had Highland Amanda staying for a few days. He seemed very nice, as he arrived I asked him would he prefer to go straight upstairs or to have a drink first. He chose to have a cuppa so I introduced him briefly to Amanda. All well, everyone very sociable etc. During our 'personal time' together he then asked me 'Is your friend always here?' 'So, is someone else usually here?' 'So normally you'd be alone then'? and the final one 'Doesn't it make you nervous when you're alone'.

Now he may have been asking for purely conversational reasons, but his questions played on my mind so much (as did the large rucksack he'd brought with him) that when he tried to book again I didn't take a booking from him.

As the other ladies have said, a fervent need to know if we are alone can be a bit worrying.

I agree that during an incall it is not unreasonable to expect not to bump into other punters, or to hear other couples having sex. That rule should apply to indies or parlours... but to expect an indie to work insolation is IMO quite selfish. I'm not going to bore you with the reasons why we can't do this because you know the reasons. And the fact that despite knowing the reasons you are still expecting your prospective lady to do it so you can feel more comfortable shows me a total lack of consideration for the comfort level of the lady you are visting. If you don't like the commercial feel of the transaction then don't have sex of the paid-for variety :D

hi jaime,

couple of things here cos you raise serious points;

1. I do not expect the lady to work in isolation. 80% of my visits would be to ladies who work with another or more ladies and I perfectly understand and accept why it makes sense for them to do so. however,a number of ladies,even on this forum, work on their own and if on a given day I am deciding between 2 equal choices, I am more likely to choose the lady who I know will not expose me to the issues I raised above. that is all I am saying. there is no difference between us on this point.

2.--- If you don't like the commercial feel of the transaction then don't have sex of the paid-for variety

Ouch !! ;)

ok -- we may have a difference of opinion here alright .many ladies on their profiles and sites make specific reference to her wishing to get the payment of money issue out of the way early on, so that both parties can forget about the commercial arrangements and get on with the intimcacy and the atmosphere that should naturally surround that intimacy. indeed, the buzz word now is the Girl-Friend experience, which is meant to distract from the commeriality of the encounter.

additionally, punters/ reviewers refer negatively to clock watchers,being rushed, being kicked out early etc,etc. I believe that underpinning many of these negative comments and views is the enjoyment the punter feels when he forgets, perhaps even only a short while , the fact that the sex or company is only there because of the payment of money and I think those negative issues only remind him of the commercial nature of the meeting .I think the more the punter can relax and take his mind off the commercial money matters the better he will enjoy himself. well, thats my view and I think its reasonable imo. !

btw -- from a peak at your site, you look absolutely stunning ! :D

(as did the large rucksack he'd brought with him)

That's interesting, I wonder what he had in it? I think I would have been overcome by curiosity and asked him.

Can I wear leather gloves

Have you got a beam or somewhere I can put my rope.

Do you have a knife sharpener

Can your neighbors hear you scream

How much money will be in the premises

And we will definitely be ALONE

OK can I make a booking :D:eek:

many ladies on their profiles and sites make specific reference to her wishing to get the payment of money issue out of the way early on, so that both parties can forget about the commercial arrangements and get on with the intimcacy and the atmosphere that should naturally surround that intimacy.

I'll stick my neck out here and venture the remote possibility of there being another reason for getting the payment out of the way.

That's interesting, I wonder what he had in it? I think I would have been overcome by curiosity and asked him.

There are some things you should never ask, for fear of the answer.

There are some things you should never ask, for fear of the answer.

How very true, like asking the lady if the earth moved for her?

Can I wear leather gloves

Have you got a beam or somewhere I can put my rope.

Do you have a knife sharpener

Can your neighbors hear you scream

How much money will be in the premises

And we will definitely be ALONE

OK can I make a booking :D:eek:

yep, they're all out to get you Lou !! ;)

I'll stick my neck out here and venture the remote possibility of there being another reason for getting the payment out of the way.

Sir,I couldn't possibly comment !:D

Yes to make sure the gent has the correct money (if any at all!), been there done that and been stung a few times-unlike other businesses we can hardly chase you down the street or send you a demand in the post can we?

Suppose we can try the "making off without payment" bit and call the police. I've known taxi drivers do that one.