Dogen

Best Four Hand Asian Massage In London

9 posts in this topic

Will be in London in March. I am looking for a really good four hand Asian massage which includes prostate massage. Any recommendations? thanks

I know! book two girls to start with hey? that's the four hands sorted beyond that I cant help sorry! pls message me about your experience though! kate lll

Will be in London in March. I am looking for a really good four hand Asian massage which includes prostate massage. Any recommendations? thanks

Is it only the massage your after or would you want a more adventurous service? Also what is your budget?

Budget is no problem. Willing to pay for good service. Looking for a good erotic massage including prostate massage.

Is it only the massage your after or would you want a more adventurous service? Also what is your budget?

Lexx   My budget is no problem. I am willing to pay for good service. Looking for a good erotic massage including prostate and blow job. Most important I do not want to rushed. I want to enjoy

Lexx My budget is no problem. I am willing to pay for good service. Looking for a good erotic massage including prostate and blow job. Most important I do not want to rushed. I want to enjoy

Ok I can recommend Kelly who is listed with many Thai agencies. Her massage is very good. Then you should go through the agencies to see who she is comfortable working with. If your booking in advance try and arrange a duo with Zizzi who stays in the same building so logistics wouldn't be an issue.

If you want a Happy Ending then the best choice is Savanya near Royal docks. If you want only a massage, then try the massageroom service. EXCELLENT massage with most of their masseuse highly professional but they would never evene touch you donw their, leave alone a hand relief.

Savanya would charge around 100 for one hour 4 hands and the quality is good

Ok I can recommend Kelly who is listed with many Thai agencies. Her massage is very good. Then you should go through the agencies to see who she is comfortable working with. If your booking in advance try and arrange a duo with Zizzi who stays in the same building so logistics wouldn't be an issue.

Thanks for taking the time to answer and the info!   

If you want a Happy Ending then the best choice is Savanya near Royal docks. If you want only a massage, then try the massageroom service. EXCELLENT massage with most of their masseuse highly professional but they would never evene touch you donw their, leave alone a hand relief.

Savanya would charge around 100 for one hour 4 hands and the quality is good

Thanks for the info!!!!