hans66

Wg Unclear About Location

10 posts in this topic

I found a WG (she is said to have a very long tongue and love kissing) whom I want to have a punt with. I live in the east and she in the west. I need about 3 hours to travel from east to west.

So I made a telephone call to her. Dutch is not her mother tongue and generally I won't have problems if her speech is a bit crippled. I couldn't understand where her exact location is, only by city name and district name where she lives or where she will have the incall with. She mentioned a street name but I could not find the street on Google Maps. She may be decent because she had a lot of very good reviews.

Then she said: "I have a suggestion. I will text you the exact location." I wait for some hours. No message. Then I call her again. I got Voicemail. No reply. The next day (today) another attempt to reach her. Voicemail. A text. No reply. Maybe she is free and therefore she is not answering the phone.

Tomorrow I will take the risk to go to her incall city and district (because on the same day I want to visit something in a nearby city). When I am in her district I will give another call and say it will be a matter of minutes before I will arive.

There are several possibilities:

- I refrain from going to her place and be considered as a timewaster;

- I go to her place and then she may tell that the booking has been canceled, because she thinks I don't know the location;

- I arrive as she expected and there will be a punt.

If it is the second and I am not welcome, I will write a negative review because of not saying she canceled the booking.

Edited by hans66

She can hardly consider you a timewaster if you don't have the exact location.

If she has promised to send you the exact location but hasn't done so, I would probably make one more attempt to contact her and if that was not successful I wouldn't waste my time any further - she's the time waster not you.

I will ask to send me the exact location when I am in her district. There is someone else who can give the location. He gave a good review. I would give up when she hadn't many good reviews and when she hadn't a long tongue to have in my mouth.

sorry hans. if she wont tell you where she is I would have all sorts of alarm bells ringing.  be careful.

I would stay at home if there weren't a nearby city I want to visit (related to punting and prostitution but not for punting itself). If this is a fail I won't have traveled to the west for nothing.

Hope you've sorted yourself a plan B Hans x

I was thinking of a different WG in the same city, if plan B becomes reality, i.e. when I fail to visit the first WG. In the west of the country there is a plan B, a plan C and so on... more plans than there are letters in the alphabet. :)

If a lady is unable to tell me where she is located (accepting the need for a bit of leeway at the end) then I would look elsewhere.

I need to know where to drive to, and park,and assume that a 7/8 minute stroll will take me to the exact address.

This morning I got an SMS from the WG with the street name. She asks me to give a call when I am in that street. Then I am in the street and she gave the house number. I said: "Only... I am way too early." She has no problem to move the punt to earlier.

It was a bit unusual punt. I paid less than usual (200 instead of 300 euros for 2 hours) and then she said: "My female friend wants to join for free." She goes away and after a few minutes she came back with her friend. That became a threesome. They are very friendly and they offer me cola, coffee and bread with cheese. The WG was a very good kisser! I gave reverse oral and they probably cummed. She likes to play with my lips and my tongue, which she seems to admire. A successful punt.

Edited by hans66