Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MatureUschi

Ee Sex Slaves

29 posts in this topic

Yes well I think its time for the guys trumpeting about how the romanians are going to come and push down the prices to start thinking with their brains and not their cock. Suddently £60 for the hour (Ive seen it bragged around and abouts) should start looking less attractive and more like compounding the problem. Those guys saying the Brit girls are just jealous should remember they said that when they read this. 

1 person likes this

Do you really believe this report?  Do you really believe that the majority of EE wgs are enslaved?

Do you really believe this report?  Do you really believe that the majority of EE wgs are enslaved?

i think that's a bit of a generalisation. but I have my suspicions about a lot of the  Romanian girls. a lot of the AW profiles are too similar which leads me to think of industrial scale pimping.

I tend to disbelieve the biased stuff that politicians bandy about, but the police are on the coal face, and are generally much more realistic. I'll believe a copper (for all their flaws) over an MP any day.

Those guys saying the Brit girls are just jealous should remember they said that when they read this. 

Chloe if you scroll down from the linked article in The Mirror, you'll find this "previous article":

"Eastern European prostitutes outnumbering Scouse women on streets - claim Merseyside sex workers."

There are a few linked articles from different newspapers. This is from The Daily Mail-

The girls, some no older than 14, are forced to sleep with as many as 20 men a day, making thousands of pounds for their pimps and traffickers

...He said the girls had 'one thousand possible lies' to choose from to trick border officials, including that they were seeking work in hotels, or simply going to stay with a friend.

So border officials are letting in 14 year olds to work in hotels, or to visit and stay with friends unaccompanied by  parents?

A Scotland Yard detective told the Sun: 'Eastern bloc girls have completely taken over the prostitution scene in Britain. While a handful of them work independently the vast majority work for 'husbands' or pimps and are forced to have sex with men around the clock.

'They are simply sex slaves and the ones who are lucky enough to keep some of the money they earn only get around £10 per customer. We are struggling to cope with the scale of the problem.'

Where's this figure of £10 come from? I think it's origin is actually another well known  punting forum, where one particular member seems to have just pulled it  out of his  hat.

And from  The Mirror article -He said the girls would charge punters £120 an hour but they wouldn’t know their pimp would keep £70 of that.

How wouldn't they know this, if it was true?  In my experience, EE WGs  take the money themselves, check it, and hide it, normally in another room. Sometimes if they work with a friend then they send her out to hide it ( maybe so they know  you're not stealing anything from the room.). Or if they get to know you and that they can  trust you they just put it somewhere in the  room. As for "pimps", most take bookings on their own mobile. (It often happens during my bookings.) 

Used the exact same pictures in the mirror.It seems the independent enquiries are actually the same one.This one seems a scam to me.The price was way too low at £500 a girl.They'd earn more than that for a pimp back home.Most cases have either been for far more cash or the pimp back home retains a share in the lady,so collects more a monthly rent.Have a feeling if the paper had partied with their £2000 for four women,when they got to the pick up point over here there would have been no one waiting.Also,he was "selling" them the ladies,but their new "owners" were to charge £120 a time and give the ladies £50 of that.It's a hefty percentage i know,but i thought the point of slavery was that no wages are paid?
Don't get me wrong,i do believe that trafficking and coercion does exist,just not in that particular case.
The part with the guy selling his stepdaughter however i do believe is a kosher case.

Chloe if you scroll down from the linked article in The Mirror, you'll find this "previous article":

"Eastern European prostitutes outnumbering Scouse women on streets - claim Merseyside sex workers."

There are a few linked articles from different newspapers. This is from The Daily Mail-

The girls, some no older than 14, are forced to sleep with as many as 20 men a day, making thousands of pounds for their pimps and traffickers

...He said the girls had 'one thousand possible lies' to choose from to trick border officials, including that they were seeking work in hotels, or simply going to stay with a friend.

So border officials are letting in 14 year olds to work in hotels, or to visit and stay with friends unaccompanied by  parents?

A Scotland Yard detective told the Sun: 'Eastern bloc girls have completely taken over the prostitution scene in Britain. While a handful of them work independently the vast majority work for 'husbands' or pimps and are forced to have sex with men around the clock.

'They are simply sex slaves and the ones who are lucky enough to keep some of the money they earn only get around £10 per customer. We are struggling to cope with the scale of the problem.'

Where's this figure of £10 come from? I think it's origin is actually another well known  punting forum, where one particular member seems to have just pulled it  out of his  hat.

And from  The Mirror article -He said the girls would charge punters £120 an hour but they wouldn’t know their pimp would keep £70 of that.

How wouldn't they know this, if it was true?  In my experience, EE WGs  take the money themselves, check it, and hide it, normally in another room. Sometimes if they work with a friend then they send her out to hide it ( maybe so they know  you're not stealing anything from the room.). Or if they get to know you and that they can  trust you they just put it somewhere in the  room. As for "pimps", most take bookings on their own mobile. (It often happens during my bookings.) 

You mean you speak to a woman.Most EE managed places ive seen,its normally a woman actually seen running the gaff

there might be a grain of truth in it somewhere but we have child prostitution going on in this country (the press call it grooming or grooming gangs etc) we have parents letting their kids be abused (that heavy metal dude amongst others) we have corruption (the recent goings on in soho) and officials that turn a blind eye (grooming again)...

how did the savile scandal make us look to the outside world?

i'm sick of listening to nigel farage telling people they're not welcome... he's not fucking welcome with me and nor is the daily mail... bunch of fucking pricks who couldnt tell the truth if they tried...

its all ammunition for the anti-whore brigade.

1 person likes this

You mean you speak to a woman.Most EE managed places ive seen,its normally a woman actually seen running the gaff

Most do it through texts, but no, what I mean is the SP answering a call on her mobile from another client who wanted to make a booking towards the end of my booking . (Which I didn't mind, it's easier for me to make bookings as well if SPs can reply quickly.)

Edited by TheCrow7

Its not about EE girls. Its about Romanian girls. Girls from no other EE countries are mentioned. 

there might be a grain of truth in it somewhere but we have child prostitution going on in this country (the press call it grooming or grooming gangs etc) we have parents letting their kids be abused (that heavy metal dude amongst others) we have corruption (the recent goings on in soho) and officials that turn a blind eye (grooming again)...

how did the savile scandal make us look to the outside world?

i'm sick of listening to nigel farage telling people they're not welcome... he's not fucking welcome with me and nor is the daily mail... bunch of fucking pricks who couldnt tell the truth if they tried...

its all ammunition for the anti-whore brigade.

Im all for stamping out the anti-whore brigade but if this guy is telling even a quarter truth its freaky scary. Im pro prostitution. I am anti trafficking

Certainly not forced to be WGs no. Do a lot have pimps, yes i imagine so just like loads of WGs from all nationalities have pimps they agree to pay some of their fees to. Literally ANY WG could be being forced/coerced for all most punters would know, most of us arent privvy to a WGs life.

As ever with me i require the evidence by way of convictions that force is a widespread practice. What we have now are terrible individual cases but they dont prove its widespread. Those convicted should receive life as a mandatory sentence in my opinion.

Pimping is not enslaving.

Many wgs find having a pimp is the easiest way to operate http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/bookreviews/6408406/SuperFreakonomics-by-Steven-D-Levitt-and-Stephen-J-Dubner-review.html

We cannot believe the police even if they are at the coal face.  The overturning of the recent brothel closure order is the most recent example.  And many of us have read Det Sup Kevn Hyland's misleading statements.  The utter faillure of Pentameter 2 and the proportiionately tiny number of slavery prosecutions show that slavery is, fortunately, very rare.

Also, the word "trafficking" is misleading.  In international treaties it involves some form of coercion.  In English law there is no requirement for coercion, a pimp just making the travel arrangements for a wiling wg can be criminal trafficking.

3 people like this

For what it's worth, my mother-in-law's Romanian carer once told me (about five years ago) that there has been so much publicity on Romanian TV of the dangers of falling into the hands of pimps abroad that not even the dimmest girl from the sticks would get herself into this situation now.

Pimping is not enslaving.

Many wgs find having a pimp is the easiest way to operate http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/bookreviews/6408406/SuperFreakonomics-by-Steven-D-Levitt-and-Stephen-J-Dubner-review.html

We cannot believe the police even if they are at the coal face.  The overturning of the recent brothel closure order is the most recent example.  And many of us have read Det Sup Kevn Hyland's misleading statements.  The utter faillure of Pentameter 2 and the proportiionately tiny number of slavery prosecutions show that slavery is, fortunately, very rare.

Also, the word "trafficking" is misleading.  In international treaties it involves some form of coercion.  In English law there is no requirement for coercion, a pimp just making the travel arrangements for a wiling wg can be criminal trafficking.

I fully agree that pimping and trafficking are two different things but they can be the same if the girl is unwilling. There have been too many testimonials by women who were transported against their will or transported under false impression only to discover they had been duped to say that trafficking and pimping do not sometimes go hand in hand. Pimping does not necessarily mean trafficking was involved though.

If you help transport a willing girl to a job in another country and it turns out that the job is not what she was promised but in fact prostitution then its trafficking still as the girl would not have agreed if she had known the truth x

Edited by Chloe Kisses

I fully agree that pimping and trafficking are two different things but they can be the same if the girl is unwilling. There have been too many testimonials by women who were transported against their will or transported under false impression only to discover they had been duped to say that trafficking and pimping do not sometimes go hand in hand. Pimping does not necessarily mean trafficking was involved though.

If you help transport a willing girl to a job in another country and it turns out that the job is not what she was promised but in fact prostitution then its trafficking still as the girl would not have agreed if she had known the truth x

It's trafficking even if it's exactly the job she expected and she's more than happpy to do it, trafficked does NOT mean forced or someone doing something against their will.

Edited by starman

It's trafficking even if it's exactly the job she expected and she's more than happpy to do it, trafficked does NOT mean forced or someone doing something against their will.

Right, so are you saying that its okay as trafficked girls are all happy about it ?

From what i've been told by a Romanian girl, who came here willingly to work but was pimped (by an older Romanian women) and from what i've read about the police behaviour during the raids in Soho - the Romanian police and authorities are way ahead of ours - both in terms of in what they are doing stop it and how they treat the girls...

This applies to most women from EE.  Where you see 4-5 girls living together, you know they have been brought by guys from their countries who make money out of bringing girls here on a regular basis and then advertising them with the same 10-12 agencies.  Then the girls become 'smart' and conclude: 'hey, I can do this on my own' and think of other options. 

But some guys are really bad, I remember once I was walking on the street and hearing a 'hard' guy surrounded by 2-3 funny looking girls and shouting at a girl on the phone: ' I have a camera clip on you giving bj'.  Of course this was in a different language........... the pain of understanding so many languages!!!!

1 person likes this

Right, so are you saying that its okay as trafficked girls are all happy about it ?

The issue was the definition of trafficking, if you run a brothel in say, Milton Keynes, and "facilitates the travel" of one

of the girls who work there, arrange a 5 minute taxi ride or pick her up yourself from where she lives of whatever,

in the eyes of the law that makes you a criminal no different from a Romanian mobster.

Trafficking within the UK for sexual exploitation

(1)

A person commits an offence if he intentionally arranges or facilitates travel within the United Kingdom by another person (and either—

(a)

he intends to do anything to or in respect of B, during or after the journey and in any part of the world, which if done will involve the commission of a relevant offence, or

(

he believes that another person is likely to do something to or in respect of B, during or after the journey and in any part of the world, which if done will involve the commission of a relevant offence.

Trafficking into the UK for sexual exploitation

(1)

A person commits an offence if he intentionally arranges or facilitates the arrival in [F1, or the entry into,] the United Kingdom of another person (and either—

(a)

he intends to do anything to or in respect of B, after B’s arrival but in any part of the world, which if done will involve the commission of a relevant offence, or

(

he believes that another person is likely to do something to or in respect of B, after B’s arrival but in any part of the world, which if done will involve the commission of a relevant offence.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/42/section/58

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/42/section/57

Edited by starman

The issue was the definition of trafficking, if you run a brothel in say, Milton Keynes, and "facilitates the travel" of one

of the girls who work there, arrange a 5 minute taxi ride or pick her up yourself from where she lives of whatever,

in the eyes of the law that makes you a criminal no different from a Romanian mobster.

Trafficking within the UK for sexual exploitation

(1)

A person commits an offence if he intentionally arranges or facilitates travel within the United Kingdom by another person (and either—

(a)

he intends to do anything to or in respect of B, during or after the journey and in any part of the world, which if done will involve the commission of a relevant offence, or

(

he believes that another person is likely to do something to or in respect of B, during or after the journey and in any part of the world, which if done will involve the commission of a relevant offence.

Trafficking into the UK for sexual exploitation

(1)

A person commits an offence if he intentionally arranges or facilitates the arrival in [F1, or the entry into,] the United Kingdom of another person (and either—

(a)

he intends to do anything to or in respect of B, after B’s arrival but in any part of the world, which if done will involve the commission of a relevant offence, or

(

he believes that another person is likely to do something to or in respect of B, after B’s arrival but in any part of the world, which if done will involve the commission of a relevant offence.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/42/section/58

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/42/section/57

If you run a brothel in Milton Keynes you are committing an offence, irrespective of whether you transport any of your workers to the brothel.

If, however, you don't run the brothel, but you transport a sex worker to the brothel, I can't see how you can be classed as guilty of trafficking, as it is not an offence for the sex worker to work in the brothel, only for the owner to run it. Or am I missing something here?

If you run a brothel in Milton Keynes you are committing an offence, irrespective of whether you transport any of your workers to the brothel.

If, however, you don't run the brothel, but you transport a sex worker to the brothel, I can't see how you can be classed as guilty of trafficking, as it is not an offence for the sex worker to work in the brothel, only for the owner to run it.

Or am I missing something here?

Yes

Yes

This is correct. The relevant offence being "controlling for gain".

Brothel-keeping isn't a "relevant offence" though.

Well in that case then outcall agencies are not as safe as they think they are. They usually feel on safe ground as they do not have. Sex occurring on the premises but they do pick up and drop off girls at home plus drive them too and from bookings