Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vtr

Romanian Girls East London

8 posts in this topic

Hi, I've seen so many really lovely Romanian girls on AW but, I very nervous about going with them as they all look too good to be true or just put me off by the lack of feedback and the warnings AW put on the girls profiles about their "authenticity".

Anyone got any recommendations?

Thanks.

Chloe kisses, thanks for that, that's always bothered me some of the girls look so lovely but, they also don't stay long in one place.

I'll just have to avoid them, the lack of responses to my initial question shows that there is not a lot of experience with these girls.

Trouble is, as ever, it's so hard to identify the girls that are working for themselves and not for a "gang".

Chloe kisses, thanks for that, that's always bothered me some of the girls look so lovely but, they also don't stay long in one place.

I'll just have to avoid them, the lack of responses to my initial question shows that there is not a lot of experience with these girls.

Trouble is, as ever, it's so hard to identify the girls that are working for themselves and not for a "gang".

Exactly..the dont stay long does seem to tie in with what the guy was saying in that link too. They move them around the country and around europe every few weeks.

I'm pretty sure almost all the profiles on AW are fake private gallery scams.  Still, of the minority that are genuine, maybe traffiking is a problem.  Not sure if the Daily Mail article is reliable or not, but the quote from the police is worrying if it is real.

Hi, I've seen so many really lovely Romanian girls on AW but, I very nervous about going with them as they all look too good to be true or just put me off by the lack of feedback and the warnings AW put on the girls profiles about their "authenticity".

Anyone got any recommendations?

Thanks.

Where does AW put warnings regarding their 'authenticity'?  I am simply asking because AW asked recently for my ID despite being with them for a number of years, having over 500 pictures all taken by me or my clients and also having a blog.  I found it all strange and they refused to get in touch retaining the over £100 I had in my account with them and also having my own site.  I doubt fake profile owners would go to this extent.  I think this also paints AW in bad colours but hey, they do not seem to care.

I am sure there are lots of fake profiles there or profiles from people who want immediate success (and giving up quickly) but you can see there are lots of profiles like mine was.

Where does AW put warnings regarding their 'authenticity'?  I am simply asking because AW asked recently for my ID despite being with them for a number of years, having over 500 pictures all taken by me or my clients and also having a blog.  I found it all strange and they refused to get in touch retaining the over £100 I had in my account with them and also having my own site.  I doubt fake profile owners would go to this extent.  I think this also paints AW in bad colours but hey, they do not seem to care.

I am sure there are lots of fake profiles there or profiles from people who want immediate success (and giving up quickly) but you can see there are lots of profiles like mine was.

They would if they also had a lot of content or credits accrued.

Just keep emailing them back to the "do not reply" emails. Eventually a human responds. There is a aw profile called "webmaster" try getting in touch with them as they are there for a reason x

They put the warning right there at the top of your profile…you can't miss it. go into your profile but not logged in, you will see if there is a warning there very clearly x

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Thank you babe, I tried everything and honestly I gave up.  At least I saved my blog I kept writing on their pages (after being at the receiving end of so many of their mistakes) by copying onto my site.

I cannot see my profile on AW.  I guess if this happened to me can happen to anyone and they simply do not care.  There is nothing else I can do, but thank you for your help.