dojki

Hod Closed On Sunday

13 posts in this topic

HOD's recipe of success in this business is excellence in customer service. Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, so views about a working girl may differ from punter to punter; but I must say Mr. Divine is extremely conscious about the satisfaction of his customers.

My question to other friends here is how many of you have only two days in a week for punting, Sat and Sunday? Because HOD is closed on Sunday, and that leaves only max two of their ladies available as a choice for many ................

They should consider opening on Sundays

Is this a servile attempt to ingratiate yourself with Mr Divine MK, after falsely accusing HOD of digitally manipulating Angelica’s photographs on an earlier thread?   The one where you dispute the authenticity of her reviews, calling other punters dishonest. You’ve only been to HOD once, yet you expect them to adjust their opening hours to suit you.

This is a transparent attempt to improve your standing on PN after all the untruthful accusations you keep making on this forum.

Edited by WhilstNeroplays
2 people like this

I think they may have decided to close HOD in South Ken for reasons of discretion. Comings and goings are more noticed when people aren't at work.

I think they may have decided to close HOD in South Ken for reasons of discretion. Comings and goings are more noticed when people aren't at work.

My thoughts entirely

Entirely Ray, are you sure? You always keep a portion of your thoughts on a certain beautiful brunette that we all know and love. You can't kid a kidder mate.

That's all, move along, nothing to see here.

Is HOD 'pre-booked appointments only' or is it acceptable to turn up and hope someone's free?

Is HOD 'pre-booked appointments only' or is it acceptable to turn up and hope someone's free?

It says on their website 'appointment only basis'...you need to call in advance.

You can ring from just round the corner to see if someone is free immediately, but they will not welcome you arriving at the door without appointment.

Of course you can't just turn up and you wouldn't know the address anyway, or if you did, you would know better.

Sure you can book with 5 minutes notice if you are feeling lucky but the girls are very popular so it's best to book in advance if you can so as to avoid being disappointed.

I'm visiting on Sat and booked 10 days ago but that's a little extreme perhaps.

Of slightly less importance, I'm planning to visit the best hot dog stand in the world post punt (refer back - different thread) and will provide better info this time ;)

Edited by raylondoner

Of course you can't just turn up and you wouldn't know the address anyway, or if you did, you would know better.

Sure you can book with 5 minutes notice if you are feeling lucky but the girls are very popular so it's best to book in advance if you can so as to avoid being disappointed.

Of slightly less importance, I'm planning to visit the best hot dog stand in the world post punt (refer back - different thread) and will provide better info this time ;)

Forget the girls...we're all waiting for the juicy info on the hot dog stand!! :D

Thanks.  Obviously by 'just turn up' I meant 'phone but with a minimum amount of notice'.

Forget the girls...we're all waiting for the juicy info on the hot dog stand!! :D

Calm down dear, I will deliver on Saturday, after a little SJW treat first ;)

Thanks.  Obviously by 'just turn up' I meant 'phone but with a minimum amount of notice'.

Not obvious to the rest of us.

Many establishments will not take a phone booking - you have to turn up in person to get a booking.

And why would you need to ask if you can ring up with little notice - how could it not be acceptable ?

Maid horrified when potential client rings during working hours !