porker paul

Raids

13 posts in this topic

On a recent thread, the prospective punter was expressing concern about being in a "brothel" at the time of a raid and I got to wondering how many of us guys have ever been caught up in a raid.

My uneducated guess is "not very many".

Pleas feel free to prove me right! :)

Was in a parlour in Stoke once when the maid knocked on the door, came in and said the police had arrived. Rather concerned, started to get dressed pretty sharpish. Turns out they needed to speak to one of the ladies working there about some matter.

Had me worried for a bit!

hasnt happened to me yet hopefully wont happen

There were clients caught up in the recent Soho raids who got handcuffed and questioned. 

I'm pretty sure some were also around in some of the MK raids year before last too. 

Never been in a raid but have been around when the plod come in and ask a few questions that is more common but still very rare for it to happen just happens to me cos i spend too much time in brothels.

1 person likes this

Never happened to me (wood was touched)

Never in a brothel, but when I was a fetish club organiser I was arrested on several occasions and charged.  

There were clients caught up in the recent Soho raids who got handcuffed and questioned. 

I'm pretty sure some were also around in some of the MK raids year before last too. 

ONE was and he was shouted at to get dressed and leave…I was there. None were arrested, questioned, detained. Just shouted at. It did happen to be the one officially most nervous man in MK but thats just sods law x

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Never in a brothel, but when I was a fetish club organiser I was arrested on several occasions and charged.  

Naughty boy. Were the charges dropped?

ONE was and he was shouted at to get dressed and leave…I was there. None were arrested, questioned, detained. Just shouted at. It did happen to be the one officially most nervous man in MK but thats just sods law x

I'm sorry Mr Officially most nervous man in MK but that made me laugh! .

I dont think men are often actually arrested. Just details taken.

Naughty boy. Were the charges dropped?

Mostly.  All the stuff like disorderly house and public nudity offences would eventually get dropped but twice I got prosecuted for selling alcohol without a premises licence. Once I got charged with abducting a police officer.  Gah!

abducting a police officer.  Gah!

Was he leather clad lol  ;)

Was he leather clad lol  ;)

No, it was a policewoman.  A funny story, but tl;dr for most.  And not one in which I emerge favourably.  :wub: