Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Duxbury

Channel Four

4 posts in this topic

Interesting programme on Channel 4 at the moment on Strippers, Lap-Dancing Clubs in Glasgow. Girl talking about girls who 'break the rules' and offer other services...any experiences of this happening?

I saw this programme last night and I could not believe they get £5 for a dance.  No wonder that nurse wants to come back to UK and work in a hospital: I bet she will be making more money.

1 person likes this

Interesting programme on Channel 4 at the moment on Strippers, Lap-Dancing Clubs in Glasgow. Girl talking about girls who 'break the rules' and offer other services...any experiences of this happening?

I would hope not...discretion and all that...things may go on but that has to be kept hush hush!!!

We have a Forum Rule that forbids discussion of Anyone who does not openly offer sexual services, such as legitimate massage providers - this includes girls working in strip clubs.

Discussing the possibility of other things going on potentially causes hassle for these girls and the establishments, not to mention an expensive and fruitless experience for the male customers (believe me).

There are enough WGs out there happy to take our money with no ambiguity as to what you get in return, so let's keep the focus on them.