Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jojosun

Tilly Hod

22 posts in this topic

Tilly is a  really sexy looking young girl . .  I hope she's improved on her level  of service  now back at HOD. 

I remember her being a raunchy little minx for one so young...just not too keen on kissing.

I remember her being a raunchy little minx for one so young...just not too keen on kissing.

She also loved checking her phone during the punting time .

She also loved checking her phone during the punting time .

Some banter . Tilly is a great  looking English girl with a GSOH  and real value for money  at HOD .. 

1 person likes this

Some banter . Tilly is a great  looking English girl with a GSOH  and real value for money  at HOD .. 

Well which is it? You say you hope she's improved and she checked her phone during the time, but then say she's real value for money?  :wacko:

Well which is it? You say you hope she's improved and she checked her phone during the time, but then say she's real value for money?  :wacko:

I go for looks first in the 18/24 yrs range of blonde tanned girls .Maybe she was checking her phone  for texts from her Mum ??.

In my eyes she's real value for my money . £70 1/2 hour .

I go for looks first in the 18/24 yrs range of blonde tanned girls .Maybe she was checking her phone  for texts from her Mum ??.

In my eyes she's real value for my money . £70 1/2 hour .

Using her phone during a punt is a big no-no in my book. If it was an emergency she would've cancelled the booking. Sounds like one to avoid.

Using her phone during a punt is a big no-no in my book. If it was an emergency she would've cancelled the booking. Sounds like one to avoid.

I wouldn't say avoid, a bit dramatic. She was younger then, and teenage girls do some weird things in our view, but she's come back a little wiser, and personally I feel that she's a hell of a lot more serious these days about what she does and the service she provides. People live and learn.

I wouldn't say avoid, a bit dramatic. She was younger then, and teenage girls do some weird things in our view, but she's come back a little wiser, and personally I feel that she's a hell of a lot more serious these days about what she does and the service she provides. People live and learn.

Maybe so, but I won't risk wasting £130 to find out.

One of my better HOD memories in terms of a very sexual girl, but not so much in terms of her making the effort to really connect, she didn't check the phone in my case but that was the kind of thing which would not have been inconsistent with her general demeanour - perfectly nice and polite though. If she's taking her job more seriously as Adele says, would definitely be worth a visit. 

I would definitely give her a second chance. She had a natural appetite for naughtiness and an eagerness to please...and a cute arse to boot! ;)

Edited by venturer
1 person likes this

I would definitely give her a second chance. ..and a cute arse to boot! ;)

Agreed .

From my experience old habits die hard. I have had mechanical first punts with ladies, who then took time off, only to return "wiser" and having "learnt" from their mistakes; the subsequent punts with these refreshed wiser ladies have been even worse than before.

If one doesn't enjoy what he / she does, then returning to the same work environment will not change things. This is simple logic.

I hope Tilly proves me wrong.

From my experience old habits die hard. I have had mechanical first punts with ladies, who then took time off, only to return "wiser" and having "learnt" from their mistakes; the subsequent punts with these refreshed wiser ladies have been even worse than before.

If one doesn't enjoy what he / she does, then returning to the same work environment will not change things. This is simple logic.

I hope Tilly proves me wrong.

Well from what I saw yesterday at Hush Parties, she's definitely got a new attitude, and many are already falling for her charms. Her new working name elsewhere is Abbie Summers.

Well from what I saw yesterday at Hush Parties, she's definitely got a new attitude, and many are already falling for her charms. Her new working name elsewhere is Abbie Summers.

I recall Mr D once posting that Adele is the one girl whom he would trust to run an establishment. Based upon that and my personal experiences of meeting the lovely Adele, I would give great weight to her opinion.

C

Well I'm one of them, that's for sure.

Not seen her previously, but Tilly/Abbie was great at Hush yesterday!

I agree with Adele and non vanilla. Abbie was fab!

Saw her almost a couple of years ago. She was nice, i didnt last long. I remember her bj was ok, and she grabbed my arse when i was on top which i applaud, lol.

I am tempted to revisit, so she must have been good.

One thing tho..... she is really nice looking, but not the amazing bombshell those photos on the HOD website make her out to be. Id love to see some normal pics on HOD twitter.

Edited by BillyWeb

I have just seen Tilly's new photos on the Hush Parties twitter page and my God, she looks gorgeous. In fact, I also saw her in real life about two years ago in MK, and she looked very attractive even without any make up.

I wanted to see her there and then and she was available but she told me directly that she does not kiss, let alone french kiss or DFK. That was Tilly immediately deleted from my to do list.

I have now seen her profile at HoD and it says FK / DFK, so I hope she has extended her services, otherwise I will again miss out on this lovely girl.

If someone has recently seen her, then can you please confirm if you did experience any FK or DFK with Tilly.

Thanks.

I agree with Adele and non vanilla. Abbie was fab!

Welcome, Carmella.

Please give Adele a hug from me.

C

Thanks Conwy for the welcome! I'm lucky enough to give Adele lots of hugs but I will send her an extra one from you ;))

1 person likes this