Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pie Eater

Is This Appropriate To Ask?

20 posts in this topic

I saw a lovely lass through an agency a few years ago. Recently a profile appeared on the same website with one of her old photographs and was quickly updated with more recent pics. The details seem roughly the same so I think there is a decent chance it is her. Would be appropriate to ask or a bit weird?

I would love to see her again.

You saw a lady. Pictures have appeared which seem to be her. Should you arrange to see her?

Unless you wet the bed, shat in the shower, killed her cat or strangled her budgie then why not?

Be a man, pick up the phone and make a date!

2 people like this

Can't see why you can't ask, what harm can it do?

1 person likes this

I saw a lovely lass through an agency a few years ago. Recently a profile appeared on the same website with one of her old photographs and was quickly updated with more recent pics. The details seem roughly the same so I think there is a decent chance it is her. Would be appropriate to ask or a bit weird?

You can only ask.  If it is the same lady with the same agency I am surprised that the agency is not broadcasting the fact of her return to hook in her old clients.  The silence may mean either she had some bad rep that they are looking to lose or that she had a stalker problem; in both cases they might be reluctant to confirm it is the same lady but, still, all you can do is ask.  They could feasibly have been using her old page as a template to make a new profile so I certainly wouldn't assume it was her until I had some assurance.  You could always post the link here and see if anyone knows.

1 person likes this

If the lady has only just come back into the business she likely used one of her old pix until she had a photoshoot for some new ones. x

Don't overthink it - just ask, and mention that if it is the same lady, you'd love to see her again.

Girls do come and go from agencies / parlours for a multitude of valid reasons. Only last month I met up with a girl who had taken a break of about 5 years if you don't ask you don't get to know.

Go for it cant see anything weird in that you want to see her again, ask the agency, or share here we perhaps can help like danleno says

Edited by boygenius69

You should just go ahead and ask the agency. If you're wrong, what's the worst that can happen?

\Unless you wet the bed, shat in the shower

This reminds me that I once headed out on a punt when I had a seriously dodgy stomach, but was desperate to see the girl.  Driving through the summer heat I reached a point where I could not long contain a fart but, unfortunately, upon releasing it I followed through. The clean up operation did not go well and I ended up foregoing both the pleasure of the ladies company and a pair of favoured boxer shorts as a result. Why I tell you all this is unclear, even to me.

3 people like this

This reminds me that I once headed out on a punt when I had a seriously dodgy stomach, but was desperate to see the girl.  Driving through the summer heat I reached a point where I could not long contain a fart but, unfortunately, upon releasing it I followed through. The clean up operation did not go well and I ended up foregoing both the pleasure of the ladies company and a pair of favoured boxer shorts as a result. Why I tell you all this is unclear, even to me.

You caused me to giggle…how very dare you  :lol:  :lol:

ha ha, the same happened to my ex.  The 'big geeza' decided to 'send' a quiet one when we were having a walk on a warm evening and then he said: 'bloody hell, I s&^t on my pants.  He proceeded to walk like a new born baby to the nearest pub to clean himself. 

Thank god i had my lunch early!!! I'm lost for words although i have heard similair stories before (usually when people are drunk and dying for a piss/shit) lol...

He proceeded to walk like a new born baby to the nearest pub to clean himself. 

Jeez, woman, have you no mothering instincts? :-)

Well so far this is the post of the year for me :)

ha ha, the same happened to my ex.  The 'big geeza' decided to 'send' a quiet one when we were having a walk on a warm evening and then he said: 'bloody hell, I s&^t on my pants.  He proceeded to walk like a new born baby to the nearest pub to clean himself. 

Out on a lovely summers day canal walk a couple of miles from home my ex suddenly got the squits. I know he did because we suddenly had to turn around and dash home as quick as his "eddy murphy white guy" impression would allow him whilst he went white as a sheet and broke out in a cold sweat. I found it amusing…so did the kids 

Out on a lovely summers day canal walk a couple of miles from home my ex suddenly got the squits. I know he did because we suddenly had to turn around and dash home as quick as his "eddy murphy white guy" impression would allow him whilst he went white as a sheet and broke out in a cold sweat. I found it amusing…so did the kids 

And you know what they say about ex-husbands. You can't polish a turd (particularly a runny one)!

Jeez, woman, have you no mothering instincts? :-)

Ha ha, he was a big guy and a 'real man', plus this wasn't the only 'funny' incident he subjected me to.  I learned to let him be, some guys think they know better than anyone.  But yes, all this makes me giggle until now.

He managed to turn a walk with the Mrs into a visit to the nearest pub without causing an argument. Good man!