Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BillyWeb

Pam Hod

16 posts in this topic

Anyone seen the young'en?

I like the HOD description... "She maybe brilliant, she maybe useless. This could be her first and only day or it could be the start of a great career. Who knows? But if you book her then do so with an open mind please."

1 person likes this

She has 4 reviews on Punternet, you should get plenty of info from them. 

I saw her at annabellas recently as she came out of the shower room.I was not seeing her that day, I bumped into her.She had a shower robe on but I thought she looked facially very pretty and alot nicer than her pics...

1 person likes this

saw her today, very nice indeed. Will put a review on when I work out how to do this now.

Search for Pam in Milton Keynes section. Under the 'which MK ladies have you seen recently' thread there are a few comments on the latter pages of that post.

Many HoD girls work between both MK and London.

They work between MK and London???

What....like in Watford or Tring or Harrow?? ^_^

Edited by partylover

They work between MK and London???

What....like in Watford or Tring or Harrow?? ^_^

Pam is worth the trouble. If you have to spend £5 on petrol/diesel to visit her plus £70 for half an hour you will not regret it. Read my review, Pam is fabulous!

She was terrible. Saw her and unenthusiastic, rude and when into doggy she actually asked me to stop as soon as I entered her as claimed I was pumping too fast! I dont post often but felt this was worth saying. She doesnt do OWO even tho her profile says she does. 

pretty face but attitude was terrible. Avoid.

that's very unfair. I am not a great fan but she was very polite with me and did do OWO.  Her attitude was perfectly ok. I thought she wiped her mouth with tissue during the OWO too much but otherwise I have no complaints. Sounds like she just didn't like you.

She was terrible. Saw her and unenthusiastic, rude and when into doggy she actually asked me to stop as soon as I entered her as claimed I was pumping too fast! I dont post often but felt this was worth saying. She doesnt do OWO even tho her profile says she does. 

pretty face but attitude was terrible. Avoid.

Sorry to hear about your appointment with Pam, if what you are saying is true then there is no excuse. If you would kindly PM me with your unique booking reference number which you would have been given at the time of booking. Hopefully then we can come to a mutually satisfactory conclusion to this whole affair.

In the meantime thank you for your feedback albeit negative. 

that's very unfair. I am not a great fan but she was very polite with me and did do OWO.  Her attitude was perfectly ok. I thought she wiped her mouth with tissue during the OWO too much but otherwise I have no complaints. Sounds like she just didn't like you.

obviously you have not been keeping up with the news.Pam's had a few people now complain about her services.Apparently Annabella's management has had a word with Pam and her standard of services and it seems that it isn't making much difference!

To be fair, this is the first piece of negative feedback she has received since her service was questioned a few months back. In which time she has received positive FRs.

Given the number of clients Pam has probably seen in that time, then is 1 piece of negative feedback fair to be judged on?

I'm planning to visit her again soon, as I've not seen her since. So for my own benefit will have seen Pam both pre and post the negative comments were made. I'm tempted to book her as a duo with another girl, as the review I read of her with Pixie was quite something!

To be fair, this is the first piece of negative feedback she has received since her service was questioned a few months back. In which time she has received positive FRs.

Given the number of clients Pam has probably seen in that time, then is 1 piece of negative feedback fair to be judged on?

I'm planning to visit her again soon, as I've not seen her since. So for my own benefit will have seen Pam both pre and post the negative comments were made. I'm tempted to book her as a duo with another girl, as the review I read of her with Pixie was quite something!

I am a little bit concerned that Pam will get herself into trouble, because I believe her to be an excellent service provider.

I was one of her earliest customers and posted a review. I am easily old enough to be her father, the service she gave me was excellent. I work in the restaurant industry and I know how ignorant and rude some people can be and then they post on Trip Advisor some bullshit, so then the manager gets back to you to explain, and you can't even remember the circumstances. I think that a sexual service is even more difficult to give then a food and drink one, so maybe Pam found her customer to be, as we say in Italian "antipatico" [ disagreeable]. I am sticking up for Pam because I believe she is good at her job, and even if HOD and Annabelles remove her from their agency she would have a very lucrative and successful career as an independent

1 person likes this

I am a little bit concerned that Pam will get herself into trouble, because I believe her to be an excellent service provider.

I was one of her earliest customers and posted a review. I am easily old enough to be her father, the service she gave me was excellent. I work in the restaurant industry and I know how ignorant and rude some people can be and then they post on Trip Advisor some bullshit, so then the manager gets back to you to explain, and you can't even remember the circumstances. I think that a sexual service is even more difficult to give then a food and drink one, so maybe Pam found her customer to be, as we say in Italian "antipatico" [ disagreeable]. I am sticking up for Pam because I believe she is good at her job, and even if HOD and Annabelles remove her from their agency she would have a very lucrative and successful career as an independent

Well balanced and constructive feedback. Thank you on behalf of Pam and ourselves. 

For the record we have no intention of 'removing' Pam from the agency. She is young, still relatively new to the industry but she does take on feedback very well. Whether she learns from it will remain to be seen. 

OWO was definitely not on the menu, was hoping for good things from Pam as everyone talked her up but she was a disappointment. I'm quite a regular at HOD and she was probably the worst one I've experienced. Not to mention she rushed me to finish and clock watched the entire time. 

OWO was definitely not on the menu, was hoping for good things from Pam as everyone talked her up but she was a disappointment. I'm quite a regular at HOD and she was probably the worst one I've experienced. Not to mention she rushed me to finish and clock watched the entire time. 

I can only apologise on behalf of House of Divine and take this up with Pam next time she working for us in London. As other clients on here and her field reports suggest, she can be very good. Sadly though she is not consistent with all her clients it would appear.