Magariz

Can't Decide

12 posts in this topic

A few girls at Annabella's that have my interest :

- Karonlina

- Kim

- Sarah

- Jasmine

Cannot choose lol.  They are all simply stunning and have incredible bodies.  Kind of have Karolina and Sarah as my top two choices, but not by a big margin lol.

Key things I am looking for :

- Busty (prefer natural but enhanced is fine as long as their not rocks lol)

- CIM (don't care about swallowing)

- FK (preferably deep FK, but as long as its sensual and sexy that is perfect)

Don't care about anal.  Also does anyone know of a girl 5' 2" and under that fits these (C cup or above).  MK is about a 45min drive from me but that doesn't matter, I live just outside Newmarket.  Lastly, anyone know if one is better than the other for someone that doesn't have the best stamina?  I could probably get off 3-4 times in an hour lol, so not looking for a one and done girl.  Thanks in advance!

Honey is also on that list......those curves........

Hi Magariz,

Welcome on board. Of the ladies you mention, I have seen three. Karolina, Honey and Jasmine. All are very pretty.

Karolina and Honey are naturally very busty. I spent just 20 mins or so with Honey, so was unable to enjoy her full list of services. Jasmine was good but I saw her a long time ago. As for Karolina, I have seen her 5 times, and she is great. Each time I got CIM and DFK with her and much more. If you can build up chemistry with her, then you should have great fun.

Mind you, Karolina has put on a bit of weight lately, but is by no means obese.

I cannot say which girl is better than the other as regards stamina, etc. Each girl is good in its own way. These are quality ladies, and I am sure they can handle all types of guys, whether they last long or not, or whether they are experienced or newbies.

I cannot think of any girls that are around 5'2" or under, but does it really matter when most of the work is done whilst lying down?

All I can say is you should have fun either way!

I suppose Jade would fit your criteria of short and busty. 

I suppose Jade would fit your criteria of short and busty. 

Most definitely.

Unfortunately Jade doesnt offer CIM.  She does have stunning curves though.

Honey isn't naturally busty, they are man made.

Unfortunately Jade doesnt offer CIM.  She does have stunning curves though.

It's not listed, but she does for some people.

Out of those ladies I would pick Sarah every time, absolutely amazing.

One of the most rampantly sexual women I've ever known.

Karolina I felt was a poor experience not seen the other 3

Surely Carla is the one to go for anyway !  

Edited by harry12

I've seen Karolina a good few times. She is very very horny, very steamy sessions. While she has been a little bigger recently she is still excellent. She's lost some of recently too. I guess some people might not click with her but a lot of people seem to rate her.

I've seen Karolina a good few times. She is very very horny, very steamy sessions. While she has been a little bigger recently she is still excellent. She's lost some of recently too. I guess some people might not click with her but a lot of people seem to rate her.

Yes, extremely horny woman, and very sexy too. I have seen her a few times now but each time she has become progressively bigger. If she has indeed lost some weight recently, then I would very happy. We were gradually becoming a complete mis-match with my body size and hers.