Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrBiG

Girls At Surrey Gems

7 posts in this topic

90 pounds for a PSE with DFK and CIM with super fit looking girls seems like bargain of the century.

Lots of those girls also work for HOD  - but at cheaper rate

Lots of those girls also work for HOD  - but at cheaper rate

I think you must mean the rate at SGems is cheaper (£50 for 30mins, as against £70 at HoD).

Am I right in assuming there are hidden charges at SGems, to make up the difference?

I think you must mean the rate at SGems is cheaper (£50 for 30mins, as against £70 at HoD).

Am I right in assuming there are hidden charges at SGems, to make up the difference?

Unless you take the basic service (OW, no kissing etc), Surrey Gems is more expensive.

And a month or 2 back, people were complaining that the booking and organisation were a shambles.

Several HOD girls seem to have tried it for a bit and given up - eg Pixie, Parissa, Amy, Scarlet and others.

Thanks guy.

But does anyone have any info on Demi, Paige or Tara?

Louise seems to have disappeared only after a few days. Paige is never on the rota, so not sure why is she still on the gallery.

@Chris Tongue - sorry I meant they are cheaper at Surrey Gems than HOD which is I guess understandable given overheads at an apartment like South Ken.